X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    The Jimmy Fallon performance was perfect, the way she harmonized with him

I love GTFO but single 1 should’ve been The Distance, periodt
    Totally agree. TD as the first single would've made some noise. Imagine if she performed it at the AMAs instead of the snoozefest that was With You.
    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• One of the quintessential MC ballads.......has given us some wonderful momments.

Comment

• No I can't forget tomorrow
        When I think of all my sorrow
        When I had you there but then I let you go
        And now it's only fair that I should let you know
        What you should know

Comment

• TD had that lead single vibe Fantasy, Dreamlover, Heartbreaker has. It had so much potential and it could have a great video concept

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

great increase. AIWFCIY will surpass 200 million streams this season.

The season has officially begun.
            Stevvy, do you have any numbers for Oh santa with Ari and Jhud?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
              Justice for The Distance.

I don't know which song from Caution would have been the best choice for the first single. The album has so many potential hits. GTFO and With You were also great songs that fit wonderfully in the late summer/fall. GTFO had a new and contemporary sound. To attract attention for the album, the first singles would have needed a sensational feature. For me, "Caution" always had the biggest hit potential. But I could also imagine that "8th Grade" would have gone down well. „Giving me life“ is still my favorite, though I don't know if the song would have been single-worthy. It is simply a work of art! After Einstein, Caution is the album with the most wasted potential.

Comment

• Rumour floating around that shes closing the VMAs with a 9/11 tribute performance of Hero
                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Elton John just announced a new collab album. Crazy she never released a song with him. What a missed opportunity especially during lockdown…
                  Last edited by Xmas; Thu September 2, 2021, 00:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                    Rumour floating around that shes closing the VMAs with a 9/11 tribute performance of Hero
                    It would be nice but seems a bit unlikely though. She only performed there once so it seems odd they're inviting her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                      Elton John just announced a new collab album. Crazy she never released a song with him. What a missed opportunity especially during lockdown…
                      Have they ever talked about each other? I don't think there's good vibe between them.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post

Have they ever talked about each other? I don't think there's good vibe between them.
                        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vICN-wEHzBI
                        funny how one can learn
                        to grow numb to the madness
                        and block it away

Comment

It would be nice but seems a bit unlikely though. She only performed there once so it seems odd they're inviting her.
                          She perfumed twice, emotions and SIO/WBT remix

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                            she also said on Idol that she loves him when a contestant sang one of his songs.

Comment

• I’m sick of “Hero”

She should do “Anytime You Need A Friend” with a choir

Or give it a rock remix, anything, I’m just so sick of it

Comment

• Madonna is also rumored to attend the vma
                                https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/01/madon...ht-video-vmas/

Comment

Elton asked her to sing at his virtual charity concert at the beginning of Covid so he selected her and she has always supported his AIDS foundation. For instance she was the headliner of One Mighty Party at Disneyland and the profit were 100% towards his fondation. And they also have made private concerts together I believe for rich people. They definitely know and like each other.

Comment

Rumour floating around that shes closing the VMAs with a 9/11 tribute performance of Hero
                                    I saw that! Imagine for Glitter’s 20th, she decides to do Hero/Never Too Far. I feel like that would be perfect!
                                    How bout you...

Comment

• I rarely post here lol, but I was revisiting MC30 and I gotta say the lambs are pretty luck. It says a lot that Mariah went through the trouble of organizing the re-release of so many remixes, performances, videos, etc. The execution left a bit to be desired and who knows if we’ll ever see it completed, but a lot of times the material we got with MC30 is done randomly by labels or by estates after an artist dies.
                                      Mariah Beyonce Britney Whitney

Comment

• We belong together is coming?

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                          We belong together is coming?
                                          It’s probably Jay-Z….

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Stevvy, do you have any numbers for Oh santa with Ari and Jhud?

OS(with AG,JH)

08/25 7351
                                            08/26 7212
                                            08/27 7385
                                            08/28 7092
                                            08/29 6572
                                            08/30 7343
                                            08/31 10271

Comment

• ‘One sweet day’ could really be made into a movie about losing a loved one.
                                              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

I think it’s likely she does something for 9/11 20th Anniversary tbh. It may not be VMAs but something. She loves New York.

Comment

• Roc Nation marketing team, when speaking to Billboard, said they tried to identified mediums or spaces where Mariah's Christmas brand hadn't touched yet.

I wonder what other areas people think they could expand?

For me, one of the biggest opportunities may be Broadway/theatre.

Comment

Roc Nation marketing team, when speaking to Billboard, said they tried to identified mediums or spaces where Mariah's Christmas brand hadn't touched yet.

I wonder what other areas people think they could expand?

The moon... or space in general.

Actually, I wouldn't mind Mariah playing through the stratosphere... you got the northern lights and Mariah's music.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                    For me, one of the biggest opportunities may be Broadway/theatre.
                                                    But seriously... theatre makes sense given she's hinted at it for so long.

Are we expecting a live show this year? Who knows what will happen in NY.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X