Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    I wonder what Mimi has been up to, is she still recording MC16?

I really would love a duet with Beyoncé, a 4/Butterfly hybrid type track, Mariah would have to write it but I dont see Beyoncé ever saying no to Mariah, she adores her, their harmonies would be stunning with Bey’s current voice which is much lower,and that is the type of track where they could add a Megan The Stallion feature and it would actually do well
    yas to the harmonization. DC3 served the best harmonization in the music industry tho.

Comment

• AIWFCIY is up to 830k+ streams per week. It might surpass 900k in the coming week.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        AIWFCIY is up to 830k+ streams per week. It might surpass 900k in the coming week.
        Well - that's kinda impressive.

Mind you... I'm up for listening to that song any time of the year. And I have
        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Whatever you guys say, I'm still waiting for the collaboration news...

☆Mariah x BTS☆
          ☆20th #1☆
          ☆Christmas☆
          ☆The group☆
          Mariah Carey x BTS
          #20th No.1

Comment

• love this friendship

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Whatever you guys say, I'm still waiting for the collaboration news...

☆Mariah x BTS☆
              ☆20th #1☆
              ☆Christmas☆
              ☆The group☆
              We know.

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                Drake’s album doesn’t have any female features, same with the last EP, same with Kanye’s new album, I hate this new trend
                I’ve seen this posted a lot but it’s not true. Tems, Shenseea, Yebba are.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                  Streamining really is a platform for these rappers and hip-hop people. Regardless of the quality of the work most of them still have humugous debuts.

They've obviously done well whereas pop stars and rnb stars like Mariah can't seem to get a proper foothold (unless it's a handful of very big pop artists).

Drake's album is utterly pathetic and unlistenable to me, though clearly those who like that sort of stuff are out there listening.

It's a shame that music like this can break records so easily whereas Caution, ugh. Obviously just my opinion.
                  And Arianna?

Comment

• "a handful of very big pop artists"

Comment

• Looks like Mariah is redoing ‘The Christmas Song’ by Nat King Cole for the Xmas special.

Comment

• Originally posted by am1 View Post
                        Looks like Mariah is redoing ‘The Christmas Song’ by Nat King Cole for the Xmas special.
                        Did you get this from Daniel's IG page?

MC loves that song so it could go two ways: she loves it so she wants to redo it OR she loves it so much she doesnt think it should be touched.

Im thinking the latter tbh.
                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Lil Snowman is really growing on me... Or this just a sign of how much in need of new Mariah music I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by am1 View Post
                            Looks like Mariah is redoing ‘The Christmas Song’ by Nat King Cole for the Xmas special.
                            As long as it's not with R kelly again i will be happy about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Did you get this from Daniel's IG page?

MC loves that song so it could go two ways: she loves it so she wants to redo it OR she loves it so much she doesnt think it should be touched.

Im thinking the latter tbh.
                              Yeh, he found a really talented string musician that they were working with. And posted a photo of the sheet music. I think it will be featured in some way in the special.
                              Last edited by am1; Sun September 5, 2021, 13:46.

Comment

• Iiinteresting. As bm08 said - she's said previously she doesn't want to cover it.

Maybe it will be an instrumental.
                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                  Iiinteresting. As bm08 said - she's said previously she doesn't want to cover it.

Maybe it will be an instrumental.
                                  Maybe she changed her mind and decided to record it

Comment

• I'd like to hear her version... but it's such a heavily covered song.

I hope it's in the vein of Merry Christmas, and not MCIIY or the soundtrack
                                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I love MCIIY arrangements.

I know I'm one of the few who loves some Lil Snowman once in awhile. Love the r'n'r old school vibe, the raw vocals and how funny it is

Comment

• And I need no Christmas music stuff but I will eat everything she serves

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
                                          Lil Snowman is really growing on me... Or this just a sign of how much in need of new Mariah music I am!
                                          So after reading this, I went back to Lil Snowman and The Star. I’ve always skipped those two. This time I was like, they’re not that bad!

I think they could be produced better, and her voice could be featured better. But they both came out during a bad era for her, right?

The Lil Snowman video is very cute. Really geared towards kids. Love seeing her kids playfully being a part of things.

Comment

• Now that I’m taking a closer look at Christmas stuff… I see that the AIWFC Lowsunday remixes didn’t come out until 2009. Does anyone know what the story is behind that?

if they want to get Oh Santa to chart higher this year, they should come out with different remixes. We haven’t gotten good dance remixes from her in a while, but there’s always hoping!

Comment

• I have ALWAYS loved Lil Snowman. It's a cute song. Vocals are trash yeah, but it's a cute song. I love The Star too. It sounds like it could've been on the original Merry Christmas.
                                              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Lil Snowman is probably the worst song Mariah's ever recorded...
                                                Oops... Ono more try, Why you mad, infamous, and Unforgettable(remix) say hi
                                                Mariah Carey x BTS
                                                #20th No.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                                  Lil Snowman is probably the worst song Mariah's ever recorded...
                                                  Oops... Ono more try, Why you mad, infamous, and Unforgettable(remix) say hi
                                                  OMT = 10 / 10
                                                  WYM = 0 / 10
                                                  Unforgettable Remix = 9 / 10
                                                  Lil Snowman = 5 / 10

However, Sleigh Ride = 10 / 10
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

We know.
                                                    Hmm.. We will see...
                                                    Mariah Carey x BTS
                                                    #20th No.1

Comment

Working...
                                                    X