OMT = 10 / 10
    WYM = 0 / 10
    Unforgettable Remix = 9 / 10
    Lil Snowman = 5 / 10

However, Sleigh Ride = 10 / 10
    Sleigh Ride 10 / 7.5
    Actually I really like the MV..
    even though she sounds like grandma-riah
    (I can't believe there's no in high quality on YouTube)

OMT is 10/10 ??? no.... I hate autotuned vocals..
    They sound artificial and are distracting..
    + Grandma-riah again
    Last edited by Anderson; Sun September 5, 2021, 18:17.
    Mariah Carey x BTS
    #20th No.1

Comment

• The Chick album was released on this day 26 years ago...

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
        The Chick album was released on this day 26 years ago...

The exact date... in hindsight... that she has become a legend. History books should be re-written.
        My Chart

Comment

• I’m not ready for Xmasriah again… It feels like just yesterday. I want new original non-holiday related music. I guess next year. I love Mariah, and I’m a big fan, but the xmas thing becomes a bit tiresome. She is so much more… obviously I realize it makes sense business wise, and is a big part of her brand nowadays.
          Eudaimonia
          Last.fm
          Instagram

Comment

• a new pic of Ariana for the silent night part that sadly wasn't used. it's such a shame they never show behind the scenes with mariah and ariana filming together or interacting

Comment

• I still don’t know ariana. Mariah should have got jojo to take her place on Oh Santa.
              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                I still don’t know ariana. Mariah should have got jojo to take her place on Oh Santa.
                I thought Ariana did a decent job on it and even without her doing well on the song, the buzz and excitement she helped to generate made it all worth it.

Jojo would be nice for a song too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                  I’m not ready for Xmasriah again… It feels like just yesterday. I want new original non-holiday related music. I guess next year. I love Mariah, and I’m a big fan, but the xmas thing becomes a bit tiresome. She is so much more… obviously I realize it makes sense business wise, and is a big part of her brand nowadays.
                  I feel the same way. I’m still gonna root for her and be excited about the Christmas season because it is so fun to see her everywhere and to see her slay, but I’m really craving for new music and wish she could also shine with new non-Christmas related releases. I wish she would release SUD as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                    I still don’t know ariana. Mariah should have got jojo to take her place on Oh Santa.
                    I love Ariana and I’m glad they did Oh Santa together. They need to make another song together, outside of Christmas stuff!
                    I wish she would also do something with Jojo, I love this girl since she started and to know she is a lamb makes me love her even more!

Comment

• Ariana gave OS much more publicity than JoJo would have done. Nobody really knows who she is, especially in the UK.
                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Cute moment.

Comment

• Despite Loverboy being the lead single of Glitter, Mariah never performed the song live in that era. How strange that is.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                              Despite Loverboy being the lead single of Glitter, Mariah never performed the song live in that era. How strange that is.
                              I dont find it strange. If you realise that the album came out among the 9/11 do you find appropiate to promote Loverboy? Cos i dont

Comment

• And she was recovering from the "diva fit" situation. Didn't you read the memoir?

Comment

• she should have performed Loverboy when she also performed Never Too Far.

Was Don't stop the 2nd or 3rd single off the album? She's never performed that one either. Glitter deserved so much more. It wouldn't have changed much... (maybe in Europe)... but having it at 3m would look better than at 2m.

Virgin were such sore losers. And then at xmas 2001 Sony slithered into her life again with that GH album...

all things considered, her 2001 releases (1 soundtrack and 1 compilation album) have sold a combined 6,5 million copies... not bad for a flop year.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Mariah needed a rest

Comment

• Mariah is in the new Janet Documentary coming in January

Comment

• Mariah choosing the singles to be released since bye bye

Comment

Mariah is in the new Janet Documentary coming in January

Imagine if Mariah is also gonna be one of the features in Janet upcoming album

Comment

• Legends praising legends

Comment

• I love Christmas music so much and I'm soooooo glad Mariah loves Christmas music so much too.

Lil Snowman is just pure fun. LOVE it.

The Star is everything I love Mariah for.

Can't wait to hear her solo take on The Christmas Song and hopefully some other old and new carols.
                                              Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                                Despite Loverboy being the lead single of Glitter, Mariah never performed the song live in that era. How strange that is.
                                                Mariah did perform Loverboy in that era, when she visited the troops in Kosovo in 2001
                                                #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

Cute moment.

Men LIVE for WBT and fullvocalRiah

There is another popular one that mentions Fantasy, WBT, TMB

I love these kinds of moments, Mariah would love this
                                                  Last edited by allygdale; Mon September 6, 2021, 20:31.

Comment

• Zendaya would be cute to play Mariah in the biopic

Comment

Working...
                                                    X