No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May we talk how she re-recorded all bgv and adlibs with recent voice????

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
      May we talk how she re-recorded all bgv and adlibs with recent voice????
      Yes my favorite new ones are the “baby we belong” stacked mids, gorgeous

Comment

• I wonder if we'll have release this Friday...
        Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
        Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
        Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

it really brings out the “who else” bv in the chorus that. (Which we only discovered were the lyrics recently)

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
            I wonder if we'll have release this Friday...
            We had WBT late night version this week what else can we ask for

Comment

• Enjoying the her playlist Love Songs on Spotify, love the selection

Comment

• The vocals on the verses of 100% sound so good and the song had so much potential but I feel like the ending sounds a little rushed. It just falls shy of that Mariah final verse that we all live for Although, listening to it post-Caution, it sounds positively belt-tastic in comparison.

Comment

I loved “Imperfect” because of the lyrics

I would love a release of it too, but without the auto-tune, but, I would much rather get a finished “Skydiving” if she chooses to revisit since it’s much more of an earworm and sounds futuristic yet timeless

Skydiving has the potential to be a single, especially if she adds a bridge in the middle, or just a guest rap, and an outro, she could also make dem first verse whisper vocals more clear or or just re-record them like the second verse since her vocals are definitely as good now if not better than they were in 2009
                  Loved Imperfect too, this song is so good! This and Skydiving are true gems that need to see the light of day!

Comment

Last edited by Goldmoney; Fri February 19, 2021, 00:20.
                    Originally posted by beredy
                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

What about "togetheeeeeeeeer/togetheeeeeeer/come back come back/come back"?
                      She nailed it with this version, her improvising in the rest of half track!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

We had WBT late night version this week what else can we ask for
                        Actually it was for last week but on streaming it was released after because something happened and it wasn’t ready. Tomorrow is a new week but I don’t think she’ll release anything else

Comment

I loved “Imperfect” because of the lyrics

I would love a release of it too, but without the auto-tune, but, I would much rather get a finished “Skydiving” if she chooses to revisit since it’s much more of an earworm and sounds futuristic yet timeless

Skydiving has the potential to be a single, especially if she adds a bridge in the middle, or just a guest rap, and an outro, she could also make dem first verse whisper vocals more clear or or just re-record them like the second verse since her vocals are definitely as good now if not better than they were in 2009
                          So redo the whole thing basically

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

So redo the whole thing basically
                            Or just make the vocals louder and clearer

Comment

I hope she will wait another week. I want #MC30 to last a little longer. Still enjoying this new version(s) of We Belong Together.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I would love for her to continue MC30 forever, but it has to close somehow. Not sure how it will end, but it would be nice if there is something of a Rarities 2.0 or another rare catalog/reinterpretation type thing.
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                  I think it had potential, but I found the production after the piano intro to be just a copy of Bye Bye
                                  Yeah, I mean not a fan of the song, mostly fan of the vocals LOL, she sounded amazing on it, way better than on BB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yeah, I mean not a fan of the song, mostly fan of the vocals LOL, she sounded amazing on it, way better than on BB.
                                    Yeah, I’ll give you that ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
                                      Bish was showcasing her inner Nuñez side in her Spanish songs. And yes, her voice has that added spice whenever she sings in Spanish. Viva! Maria Nuñez!

I actually prefer the climax on Héroe (Spanish Version) over the OG - in terms of vocals alone.

Also she sounded gorgeous in "El Amor Que Soñé", I think I prefer it over "Open Arms" (album version, which I find it a bit bland, the live performances are miles better tho!).

Comment

Late Night EP

Dream Version, guitar solos and or flourishes mandatory!

1. Sent From Up Above
                                        2. Melt Away
                                        3. Breakdown or The Roof w/ guitar solo
                                        4. WBT (LNV Extended)
                                        5. Candy Bling
                                        6. Dedicated
                                        7. Giving Me Life (semitone or two up so she can do mid voice with dem big belts!)
                                        I'd love this.

Add #Beautiful - and I prefer The Roof over Breakdown.

Also keep GML in the original key for the fist part 'cause I love her lower register (it sounds so lush on the recording!) and then belt the hell out of the song during the 2nd half.

Comment

I don't think so...
                                          Probably there's a video of the extended version as well 'cause she posted a pic while wistling LOL, but I'm not sure if we're gettin it.
                                          I guess we have to wait for Memoirs week...

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                            I would love for her to continue MC30 forever, but it has to close somehow. Not sure how it will end, but it would be nice if there is something of a Rarities 2.0 or another rare catalog/reinterpretation type thing.
                                            What I would love in the coming weeks/months:

- Angels Advocate (incl. Imperfect, 100% and Skydiving)
                                            - MC vs JS

- #Beautiful EP (incl. the unreleased dance remixes)
                                            - You Don't Know What To Do EP (incl. no-rap version)

- Loverboy EP
                                            - Never Too Far EP (incl. There For Me)
                                            - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life EP

- Late Night versions of some of her other songs than WBT
                                            - Rarities 2
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                              I hope she will wait another week. I want #MC30 to last a little longer. Still enjoying this new version(s) of We Belong Together.
                                              Yeah. Same.

Comment

• Well, a whole day on iTunes Top 10 #moments.

I hope the positive reception of the WBT LNVM encorauges her to do more of this stuff 'cause it works!

I'm happy that she's INSPIRED atm.

Comment

• Is it just me, or does the WBT extended jam follow the groove / progression of "When Christmas Comes"?

Comment

• couldn't get on here for a solid week!!! FRUSSSSTRAAAATRING!!!

yes to all the ABOVE

that was ALWAYS the best thing I love about MC, the ability to "CREATE" in the Moment "Tones Sing Themselves"

HER EAR and improvisational abilities ARE PAR Excellance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no comparison!!!

it was always the REMIXES I loved...

that second 3 minute ditty.....welll ya'll already said it...MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zoom the LAMBILLY in girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                    https://soundcloud.com/musicdevas/the-wind-real
                                                    https://soundcloud.com/musicdevas/were-you-ever-a-flame

Comment

Working...
                                                    X