No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So JD produced Ari Lennox’s new single! I’m impressed by it.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
      So JD produced Ari Lennox’s new single! I’m impressed by it.
      Shade detected lol

Comment

• It sounds fresh for his more recent productions! I wasn’t trying to be mean

Comment

It sounds fresh for his more recent productions! I wasn’t trying to be mean
          Of course he had to sneak in Yall know what this is. The way he destroyed Thanx 4 Nothin with his incessant whinging.
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• guess Mariah will stop sharing her future collabs on the lambily lounge from now on

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
              nice how the Glitter perception has changed from: It caused extremist islamists to kill 2000 people, to... it was ahead of its time and should be celebrated. Only the media can make such a u-turn.

Comment

• Was just listening to E=MC2 this morning, and I felt like Last Kiss is so underrated (the only thing that put me off is JD shouting here and there randomly. Can’t stand his voice at all!). I could see the song would be doing so well if it’s had been released as the 2nd/3rd single back in 2008. A remix of it with Ne-Yo would have been perfect!

Comment

• Comment

• What I love about her as well is that she most of the time doesnt forget the lyrics of her songs. I remembered her blurting out the lines where she referenced her previous songs in FTR during genius interview. I sometimes forget some of it haha
                    A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Curious to see if she comments on Glitter's anniversary today
                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• At best it'll be very late today or tomorrow. Can't see her tweeting anything remotely Glitter during the 20th anniversary of 9/11

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                          guess Mariah will stop sharing her future collabs on the lambily lounge from now on
                          As I said earlier, she shares too much casually. It creates very needy lambs who needs to know everything and then when it hits, the surprise is less impactful.

Comment

No JD please, same tired beats. Caution was better without him.

She has released pop bangers before without him, she can do it again with other people.

Comment

• I hope in the future Mariah can do something with 4th of july. She can partner with a company who can put it in their 4th of july commercials , get it on streaming playlists, and maybe even remix/remaster it, so it can sound more radio friendly.
                              Last edited by itsawrap; Sat September 11, 2021, 14:31.
                              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Comment

The only Ari I know. JD actually did a great job on this.

Though, Ari lied in a live that Mariah ignored her and pushed her away as a kid at the orphan performance thing in 2001. There is a picture of Mariah and Ari , also Mariah and other children.
                                  Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Lovely tweet by Mariah on 9/11. I knew she wouldn't comment on Glitter.

There may be hope though for something later this weekend.

I would've loved it had they invited Mariah for the occasion to sing something solemn at the 9/11 service. Though Bruce Springsteen did.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

No JD please, same tired beats. Caution was better without him.

She has released pop bangers before without him, she can do it again with other people.
                                      So the only Ari you know is the one that talk sh! about Mariah? Interesting…

Comment

• Yeah, why would she care about Glitter’s anniversary when a much bigger, important and world-shattering event happened on the same day?

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

So the only Ari you know is the one that talk sh! about Mariah? Interesting…
                                          WTF

Comment

• "I'm in control, i'm out of control, i'm controlled"

This line is ICONIC

Comment

• https://edition.cnn.com/style/articl...hen/index.html

People and lambs keep forgetting that it was MARIAH that was the original blueprint for shedding that girl next door image.

Before Britney was a slave 4 u, before Christina went dirty, before Rihanna went good girl gone bad, before Taylor asked what we made her do....there was MIMI.

Comment

Lovely tweet by Mariah on 9/11. I knew she wouldn't comment on Glitter.

There may be hope though for something later this weekend.

I would've loved it had they invited Mariah for the occasion to sing something solemn at the 9/11 service. Though Bruce Springsteen did.
                                                Justice for Never Too Far / Hero Medley.

When will this go on streaming services?
                                                My Chart

Comment

https://edition.cnn.com/style/articl...hen/index.html

People and lambs keep forgetting that it was MARIAH that was the original blueprint for shedding that girl next door image.

Before Britney was a slave 4 u, before Christina went dirty, before Rihanna went good girl gone bad, before Taylor asked what we made her do....there was MIMI.
                                                  The original EVE that did not took a bite from the forbidden apple, but who nourished herself on some dudes HONé in order to transform into a Butterfly.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

"I'm in control, i'm out of control, i'm controlled"

This line is ICONIC
                                                    that look is conic too.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X