Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Watlingstreet View Post
      I’m that chick is about smoking weed with whoever
      “Purple taking me higher, I’m lifted and like it…”

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I’m speaking this into existence, the universe can hear me. We will have I feel like and other rarties on streaming before November 2022. Amen.
        Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
          I’m speaking this into existence, the universe can hear me. We will have I feel like and other rarties on streaming before November 2022. Amen.
          It would be cool too if Rarities 2.0 takes the form of "The Remixes 2.0" with new takes on songs from stems or vocal takes she found, remixed by new producers.

Comment

• Emotions Pink Vinyl #1 on Amazon UK's Vinyl chart...but look at Merry Christmas coming in at #86!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Seller...ding=UTF8&pg=1

Comment

• I forgot how much she smashed this. Gorgeous.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

I forgot how much she smashed this. Gorgeous.
                What a shame that the GP’s awareness of this album was so limited... it was just mostly the lambs and casual fans buying it. This album deserves more attention and appreciation from the public.

Still can’t get over how on point her style was throughout out this mini era. Wonder who her stylist was at that time? (I am pretty sure that Mariah had very minimal influence towards her outfits during that era lol)

Comment

• Mariahs life was so dysfunctional and out of control early on that made Tommy have to keep a lock and key on her in order to maintain his investment. It was too much for Mariah who is generally a free spirited person. Once she started to break free the voice started to suffer just due to life style. But she could not have stayed a cage bird forever anyway. The weed would not have helped matters in 1995 with JD & Brat. And then the heavy partying and drinking in 1997. But it is what it is. Thats ancient history now.

I wonder just how much taking the pandemic years to recover has actually helped her voice? It could mean one last stellar vocal album. I just hope she hasnt wasted all of those amazing vocals on a new Christmas album...

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                    Mariahs life was so dysfunctional and out of control early on that made Tommy have to keep a lock and key on her in order to maintain his investment. It was too much for Mariah who is generally a free spirited person. Once she started to break free the voice started to suffer just due to life style.
                    The idea of keeping someone your private prisoner is inexcusable under all circumstances.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

The idea of keeping someone your private prisoner is inexcusable under all circumstances.
                      Agree at all. Even if your life is a mess.

Comment

• The Emotions pink vinyl is sold out everywhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                          Mariahs life was so dysfunctional and out of control early on that made Tommy have to keep a lock and key on her in order to maintain his investment.
                          this is sick
                          funny how one can learn
                          to grow numb to the madness
                          and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                            The Emotions pink vinyl is sold out everywhere!
                            Restocked now at Amazon UK and HMV UK

Comment

It would be cool too if Rarities 2.0 takes the form of "The Remixes 2.0" with new takes on songs from stems or vocal takes she found, remixed by new producers.
                              She could give us a Remixes 2.0 on the second CD. Or the missed opportunity that was the 10th anniversary deluxe edition of The Ballads.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Definitely the whole package there. One of her best Caution Era looks.

She's had a lot of rest recently, can't wait to hear what she's been up to.
                                Last edited by WEBofDESIRE; Mon September 20, 2021, 14:49.

Comment

• I had never though about the possibility of accessing the vocal stems from her remixes, now i cant stop thinking about it. That must truly be something, since shes always been much more experimental and loose there.

Comment

I agree. And yet somehow Thalia can put up with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

What a shame that the GP’s awareness of this album was so limited... it was just mostly the lambs and casual fans buying it. This album deserves more attention and appreciation from the public.

Still can’t get over how on point her style was throughout out this mini era. Wonder who her stylist was at that time? (I am pretty sure that Mariah had very minimal influence towards her outfits during that era lol)
                                      Nicolas Bru, served some of her best looks since 1997

Comment

• That distance performance is IT! I was so excited when I saw it the first time, a slay.
                                        Eudaimonia
                                        Last.fm
                                        Instagram

Comment

• Imagine a song like #Beautiful with The Weeknd

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                            Imagine a song like #Beautiful with The Weeknd
                                            I’m definitely here for any Mariah + The weeknd collaboration. Unpopular opinion: I never liked #beautiful, even after all these years i still feel the song is unfinished, I do not like the structure either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                              That distance performance is IT! I was so excited when I saw it the first time, a slay.
                                              I love it! Mariah looked and sounded amazing. I really like Ty so it was a win for me from day one.

Comment

Yes!! I love how Mariah typically elevates those who she works with. Ty tends to mumble a lot and she had him singing

Comment

• The way she came out in 2018 after some disastrous years should’ve been celebrated by the masses so much more. She looked AMAZING and came up with a great body of work. What a resilient legend.

Comment

• Smoking weed vs. Smoking cigarette

Which one is more harmful for vocals?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X