Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post

Mariah looks stunning!
    She looks straight out of 2012. She's a magician.
    My Chart

Comment

• Honestly, she hasn't really aged since... the early 00s.

Mariah could still pass as a 39 y.o. (sometimes).
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
        Maybe she is collaborating with the Clark Sisters on Going Up Yonder!
        That would be incredible!!!
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I love some good gospel vibes. Especialy at Christmas. So happy she goes for the Clark Sisters and not some hot-at-the-moment type of artist.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
            I love some good gospel vibes. Especialy at Christmas. So happy she goes for the Clark Sisters and not some hot-at-the-moment type of artist.
            me too.

I'd love a gospel album from her.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              Mariah birthday greeting to Jada Pinkett Smith on Red Table Talk

Hmm I see she recorded this on a set or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                20th #1 is upon us.
                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                  One of the first things I noticed

Comment

• Wow she looks like Caution again

Comment

• She looks good! I’m slightly through with that centre parting hairstyle of the last 15 years though. It always looks better with some volume on top and parted at the side.

Still, hope it’s for a new music video. Imagine if we get a surprise!
                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

She looks straight out of 2012. She's a magician.
                        Totally! I am so excited for the following months. I wonder when we are getting the first teaser or trailer for the new Christmas extravaganza
                        I’m hyped af and yet have not seen anything.

Comment

• Ohh she’s filming! Looks fierce! I hope she gives us a side bang hair bump moment for Xmas, or a reprise of the Golden Globes 2018 hair

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

One of the first things I noticed
                            she doesn't look like she's dressed for xmas tho and I see the wardrobe on the back doesn't look like xmas outfits either. I'm intrigued

Comment

• Queen looking radiant and young. Her season is coming after all. Excited!!
                              http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
                                Maybe she is collaborating with the Clark Sisters on Going Up Yonder!

That would be incredible. Mariah is such a big fan of Karen in particular if it’s true I’m SURE she’d bring it vocally.

Also The Clark sisters film that came out not too long ago was great for those not too family with them, it was produced by Missy Elliot, Mary J Blige and Queen Latifah I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I won't deny it... Talent is not everything these days
                                  Can I ask how old you are?

Comment

• Imagine someone who trash the amazing, talent and respected gospel group but wants Mariah to collab with the worst male group that ever existed because of potential chart success (mostly manipulation tactics)

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

It will be interesting to see who she ends up with

I could see The Weeknd and other popular male artists actually wanting to work with her, but not for Christmas, they are too much like Mariah in 1993 when she got mad at Tommy for even suggesting an Xmas album , they wants to look cool in their peak popularity

A woman would be easier, or a male rapper, but she said it’s a soulful moment so we’ll see
                                      I could see Sam Smith doing a soulful Christmas song with her. I reckon he’d jump at the chance to work with her too.

Comment

• I don’t think we’ll get that much NEW for Xmas unless she does a whole new Xmas album. I think we might get one new song she’s written and she might do another oldie since Sliegh Ride went down well. Remember it will exactly copy the format of the last special because it went down well. That’s what Apple will want

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

Can I ask how old you are?

Comment

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post

I do not know any song from BTS, I can’t tell whether it would be a good decision based on my non-existing knowledge of the band. I only listened to the song with Megan Thee Stallion, and I did not like it tbh.
                                            At least you know BTS exists and their song with Megan.

Comment

• bm08
                                              bm08 commented
                                              Editing a comment
                                              Ok guys let's move on from the popularity of BTS vs. The Clark Sisters.

• Feeling Really IM Pacted about Gabby Petito and the whole ignorance of so many other "missing persons"...nonetheless....Gabby's life is like so many young, trusting women.....Verbal Violence is real and a Flag to ALL friends and Family to PAY ATTENTION

R.I.P. Gabby and MARIAH I hope you realize HOW MUCH your ART impacts the DAILY lives of Others!! you are luved!!!
                                            https://youtu.be/Uk8oqyjvfHo

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris87 View Post
                                              I don’t think we’ll get that much NEW for Xmas unless she does a whole new Xmas album. I think we might get one new song she’s written and she might do another oldie since Sliegh Ride went down well. Remember it will exactly copy the format of the last special because it went down well. That’s what Apple will want
                                              She’s already said it’s a completely different concept to the last special.

Comment

• Ok guys let's move on from the popularity of BTS vs. The Clark Sisters vs. other artists.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

She’s already said it’s a completely different concept to the last special.
                                                  That means she’s gonna sing “O Holy Night” in an extra small bikini

Comment

Working...
                                                  X