Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Khalid is amazing singer. I think already mentioned she should collab with him before. I just wish it wasn’t for Xmas song tho
    I think the thing about MC is that she is loyal and if she likes you she is likely going to work with you again in some way or the other (e.g. Dev Hynes).

It wouldn't surprise me if this news is true, that we see some of the same people on other tracks or projects later down the line.
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Not sure that is accurate. Bryan McNight, John Legend, Miguel, YG, Gunna, and the list goes on. I think you have to REALLY hit it off with her for her to show this so called loyalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
        Not sure that is accurate. Bryan McNight, John Legend, Miguel, YG, Gunna, and the list goes on. I think you have to REALLY hit it off with her for her to show this so called loyalty.
        This is what I said.

Comment

Khalid is amazing singer. I think already mentioned she should collab with him before. I just wish it wasn’t for Xmas song tho
          If it’s a great song, it could be big. If anything, Mariah is a force at Christmas.. all she needs is a great song. Oh Santa! is cute but I never imagined it would be big, even with Ariana on it.
          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Not sure that is accurate. Bryan McNight, John Legend, Miguel, YG, Gunna, and the list goes on. I think you have to REALLY hit it off with her for her to show this so called loyalty.
            John Legend she worked with him more than once

Comment

• Khalid actually does very catchy songs like Working and Love Lies. It’s a mix of rnb and pop, something Mariah is in need of…so im up for a collab

Comment

• Hmmm feeling indifferent about the news. I’m so here for a Khalid collab but I wish it wasn’t for Christmas. I remember her saying the song she wanted a male vocalist on was for Christmas but not Christmassy if that makes sense. Having “Christmas” in the title seems misleading with that though Anyways, I love Khalid’s Free Spirit album so excited for that nonetheless.
                funny how one can learn
                to grow numb to the madness
                and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                  Hmmm feeling indifferent about the news. I’m so here for a Khalid collab but I wish it wasn’t for Christmas. I remember her saying the song she wanted a male vocalist on was for Christmas but not Christmassy if that makes sense. Having “Christmas” in the title seems misleading with that though Anyways, I love Khalid’s Free Spirit album so excited for that nonetheless.
                  But I guess it’s more leaning to gospel song. That’s why that guy Kirk Franklin is credited as writer

Comment

• It would be cool if she goes the Gospel route, for Christmas or otherwise.

The Kirk Franklin and The Clark Sisters mentions, though not confirmed, makes it seem that way.

Gospel songs can also go longer than the traditional 3-4 minute thing too, so it would make sense if it is the longer song she keeps mentioning.

Comment

• The Carey Insider on Twitter refer to it as Mariah and Kirk Franklin, insinuating it’s a duet of those two.

Guess we shall see
                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Amorphous blends Fantasy and Estelle's American Boy:
                        https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUQRL...um=share_sheet

This reminds me, whatever happened to the MC Beats headphones?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                          The Carey Insider on Twitter refer to it as Mariah and Kirk Franklin, insinuating it’s a duet of those two.

Guess we shall see
                          I think he got confused because Kirk is listed as one of the writers of the song, but I think it’s called who’s singing with Mariah, he’s also credited as writer

Comment

• If Mariah is indeed working with Khalid or Post Molone then I will never again believe any lamb that says she doesnt care about chart success anymore. She definitely does.

Comment

• I'm all here for more gospel Mariah. Especially at Christmas.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                Amorphous blends Fantasy and Estelle's American Boy:
                                https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUQRL...um=share_sheet

This reminds me, whatever happened to the MC Beats headphones?
                                I heard a remix in a club once with Fantasy vocals on top of DJ Khaled’s No Brainer
                                funny how one can learn
                                to grow numb to the madness
                                and block it away

Comment

If Mariah is indeed working with Khalid or Post Molone then I will never again believe any lamb that says she doesnt care about chart success anymore. She definitely does.
                                  Why? does it even matter? can't she work with whoever she likes? Mariah doesn't need to prove anything.
                                  #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

If Mariah is indeed working with Khalid or Post Molone then I will never again believe any lamb that says she doesnt care about chart success anymore. She definitely does.
                                    but khalid is not strong on the charts tho. and I think it's mostly appleTV who wants a current relevant act to bring more audience to their show. it's not like she's chasing the most successful artist at the moment for her studio album

Comment

but khalid is not strong on the charts tho. and I think it's mostly appleTV who wants a current relevant act to bring more audience to their show. it's not like she's chasing the most successful artist at the moment for her studio album
                                      I was thinking exactly this. Khalid isnt very strong in the charts. And i think his last single flopped so i dont get it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post

Why? does it even matter? can't she work with whoever she likes? Mariah doesn't need to prove anything.
                                        Well I think a lot of us just want the best happens to Mariah and we all would love to see her shine and succeed.

Comment

• Bring on Gospel-Riah!
                                          Some of her best tracks are gospel - I Wish You Well, I Am Free, My Saving Grace, Fly Like a Bird, Anytime You Need a Friend, Make it Happen is kinda gospel too.

Comment

• Originally posted by am1 View Post
                                            Bring on Gospel-Riah!
                                            Some of her best tracks are gospel - I Wish You Well, I Am Free, My Saving Grace, Fly Like a Bird, Anytime You Need a Friend, Make it Happen is kinda gospel too.
                                            Ive been wanting a Gospel album from her for a while. I would be very happy if this is the route she’s taking

Comment

Obviously she works in tandem with Apple team and others, but in her Emmys interview she mentioned she was in charge of the cameos. Obviously, that may not mean choosing everyone, but she was pretty strong about her being responsible for music.

I think working with a giant like Apple there is probably a lot of give and take. But her going back to them probably means she enjoyed most of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Ive been wanting a Gospel album from her for a while. I would be very happy if this is the route she’s taking
                                                She owes a jazz album. Your gospel album will
                                                have to wait.

Comment

• I think she’s far better at gospel than jazz tho…

Comment

• She owed us the alternative album so that should come out first than jazz or gospel.
                                                    A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X