X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh wow

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
      As much as I love to see Mariah perform at the superbowl, it’s just not gonna work I’m afraid.
      It’s too bad she didn’t perform in 2006, it would have been the cherry on top of the TEOM era!

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

Delusions
        조옷밥아 다악쳐 뷰잉신 쉐퀴야

Comment

• Not true...
          The beautiful ones, The roof, Close my eyes, Breakdown say hi

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Not true...

Comment

Not true...
              You’re reaching.

Comment

• Comment

This came after a song was registered that includes both of them, plus Khalid as authors. My guess is she is using a sample from his songs, and Khalid is the other featured artist, which I'm very excited about!

Comment

• Main guests who can actually get GP's attention should be revealed asap...

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post

This came after a song was registered that includes both of them, plus Khalid as authors. My guess is she is using a sample from his songs, and Khalid is the other featured artist, which I'm very excited about!
                      khalid and mariah started to follow each other on instagram this week

Comment

• lol

Comment

Not true...

Eudaimonia
                          Last.fm
                          Instagram

Comment

• Have you guys heard the new Elton John X Stevie Wonder Collab? It just screams Mariah! Beautiful Song just missing some Mariah Belts and whistles (FLAB2).

Comment

Not true...
                              Not the actual stunners on butterfly

Comment

• Whenever You Call is definitely skippable. Every single time.

The rest of the album is legendary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                                  Whenever You Call is definitely skippable. Every single time.

The rest of the album is legendary.
                                  lies. 4th of July and Babydoll are skippable. the rest is bliss.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I agree with stevyy again , bar babydoll which is a jam! Whenever you call is beautiful, yes lyrically stale but those vocals !
                                    Eudaimonia
                                    Last.fm
                                    Instagram

Comment

• I have to admit, I only listen to Honey, Butterfly, My All, WYC and Butterfly Reprise, and I don’t pay much attention to the rest of the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                        I have to admit, I only listen to Honey, Butterfly, My All, WYC and Butterfly Reprise, and I don’t pay much attention to the rest of the album.
                                        my ranking:

1. My All
                                        2. Butterfly
                                        3. The Roof
                                        4. Honey
                                        5. Close my Eyes
                                        6. The Beautiful Ones
                                        7. Breakdown
                                        8. Whenever You Call
                                        9. Outside
                                        10. Babydoll
                                        11. 4th of July

I love all the songs. ALL of them. Butterfly is like a collection of poems. TBO is my go-to Karaoke song. I can do the male and female parts. <3
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Nothing is skippable on Butterfly. And the one that said The Roof, Close My Eyes and Breakdown are skippable should be exiled with Nicki Minaj far away from here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusiveButterfly View Post
                                            Nothing is skippable on Butterfly. And the one that said The Roof, Close My Eyes and Breakdown are skippable should be exiled with Nicki Minaj far away from here.
                                            Personally, I find the two last songs on the album skipable.
                                            Especially The Beautiful ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

Personally, I find the two last songs on the album skipable.
                                              Especially The Beautiful ones.
                                              TBO is the best studio performance by a female ever.
                                              My Chart

Comment

TBO is the best studio performance by a female ever.

Comment

• Nothing is skippable on Butterfly…and The Roof is a masterpiece

Comment

stevyy!!! Babydoll, maybe. But settle down on 4th of July! Underrated gem. Listening to it right now...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X