No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is a liar... there are a bunch of skippabe tracks...
    Obsessed, It's a wrap, Standing O, The impossible, Inseparable
    SAY BIG HI !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
      Unlike Against All Odds, Whenever You Call is definitely much better as a duet.
      Hell no.... Brian M ruined her vocal acrobatic parts which is highlight of the song...
      The original version is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Caution is still that album!!
        Caution the song's bridge, all of 8th grade, GML outro, get it in one mo gen!!!
        I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Today is the first anniversary of THE RARITIES

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

She is a liar... there are a bunch of skippabe tracks...
            SAY BIG HI !!!
            Lol how can u call a liar somebody about their personal taste. i wouldnt skip any of the songs u just mentioned and i wouldnt call u a liar lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              Today is the first anniversary of THE RARITIES

One of the Mimi Albums that I’m enjoy the most

Comment

She is a liar... there are a bunch of skippabe tracks...
                SAY BIG HI !!!

Memoirs is my least favourite Mariah album but you can’t call someone a liar because they think it’s a good album… are you quite young?

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Happy 1 year to the release of The Rarities!! I love this project and really looking forward to Part 2 down the road....
                  #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• But... I have to admit that there are no skippable tracks on Marah Carey, Emotions,, Music Box, Daydream and TEOM

When it comes to Rainbow.. there are only 2 skippable songs that are.... Crybit*h and Did I write that?....

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

Memoirs is my least favourite Mariah album but you can’t call someone a liar because they think it’s a good album… are you quite young?

I've already said I'm 28. English is not my first language...
                      I think I'm kinda drama queen...
                      Last edited by Anderson; Sat October 2, 2021, 13:52.

Comment

• I love "Crybaby" for vocals alone. Also Snoop's verse is hot, and the video is delightfully campy. The OG low budget Mariah video.
                        You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

I've already said I'm 28. English is not my first language...
                          I think I'm kinda drama queen...
                          Oh ok. Yes that explains things more.

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• On Memoirs, I skip Ribbon, sometimes Standing O. I like to listen to it without Obsessed, but I enjoy Obsessed as a stand alone track. I think the segment from Impossible through to IWKWLI is sublime, it flows and transitions beautifully, no one song or interlude dominating the other. It’s a pretty gorgeous album imo, but I view it as a sister album to Charmbracelet. Its quietly personal, more subdued, very of a moment in her life.

I skip After Tonight on Rainbow. The production grates me, I don’t feel the song is sincere…It’s not a deep moment for me.

Comment

• Literally a mom and pop now.

Comment

Oh ok. Yes that explains things more.
                                머어쩌라긔 씨바알로무우 쉐킈야 ^^

Comment

• Omg Is this real? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

lies. 4th of July and Babydoll are skippable. the rest is bliss.
                                    I'd agree with those two as the weakest, however I generally just let 4th of July go even if it is a bit frilly. Babydoll is something I've barely listened to. Had this record originally on cassette and it was convenient that the A track list was the shortest, when it was finished a quick flip would skip most of Babydoll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

Literally a mom and pop now.
                                      And some lambs had meltdowns over Mariah’s Black Irish

Comment

Yeah Westlife weren’t necessary on AAO.. Mariah was still really popular in the UK in 99/00 and AAO is a song that would have gone to number one with just her. The production of the one with her by herself is also leagues ahead. The westlife version is nowhere near as good.
                                        Heartbreaker and TGIFY didn't go to #1 in the UK, so I don't think Mariah would have been #1 with AAO if it wasn't for Westlife.
                                        Westlife was extremely popular in 1999/2000. They had four #1 hits in 1999 and three in 2000.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Heartbreaker and TGIFY didn't go to #1 in the UK, so I don't think Mariah would have been #1 with AAO if it wasn't for Westlife.
                                          Westlife was extremely popular in 1999/2000. They had four #1 hits in 1999 and three in 2000.
                                          I would say AAO - being a legendary song by a beloved Brit - the song would have gone far up. My prediction would have been #3...

for the life in me, I cannot understand why Rainbow flopped this hard in the UK - selling only 250,000 copies in the country despite:

#5 - 1999 - Heartbreaker
                                          #10 - 2000 - Thank God I Found You
                                          #1 - 2000 - Against All Odds

three top 10 singles. But the album only went Gold.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Whenever you call is one of her best ever melodies and vocals and just MOMENTS on record. A career highlight.

Comment

• The Rarities… what an underrated gem. The 1991-2000 section is perfection.

Comment

• I wouldn’t mind more of 8th Grade or Giving Me Life.
                                                Caution had such a different sound from the start with GTFO.
                                                History will show that people slept on this album and let it slip from them!

http://marcokircher.com
                                                http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                                IG: marco235

Comment

• Caution still feels new and fresh to me. I don’t have any nostalgic memories with it because I’m still addicted to it.
                                                  Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Caution should've been the first single... but she has blown the opportunity as always..

Migrate
                                                    Thirsty
                                                    Caution

Comment

Working...
                                                    X