No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did everyone listen to even the rich Mariah podcast series? I knew it all anyway as it’s mostly from the meaning of Mariah but it was good.
    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• But rainbow was re released with the Westlife version in the UK, I’m almost certain?

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
        Her 99 tone was heaven

Against All Odds is her best cover, I live for this performance, her tone here is so rich and clear

Wow! Never seen this, but I love every second of it. The changed in the climax were lovely. Even she re-recorded new "live" vocals for that segment (impossible to REALLY know...), it just sounds so so good.
        You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I think they are shooting the video to the song at the moment. The suit he is wearing in the story looks kinda christmassy.

Comment

• Originally posted by am1 View Post
              I think they are shooting the video to the song at the moment. The suit he is wearing in the story looks kinda christmassy.
              I thought the same
              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I thought the same
                If his tweet is correct then he said it drops in 3 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by am1 View Post

If his tweet is correct then he said it drops in 3 weeks.
                  What’s dropping is his new single “the present”

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                    But rainbow was re released with the Westlife version in the UK, I’m almost certain?
                    This is correct. The album re-released in 2000 with the Westlife duet added as track 15. This whole discussion is silly. Of course the duet belong to the Rainbow era.

For one, the album was re-issued with the track. Secondly, regardless of Westlife releasing it as the first single from their album, the fact remains is it was a remix/single version of track from the Rainbow album.

Even if the Westlife version wasn't added to the album, Look how many songs (especially singles that come later in an album campaign) are remixed with guest artists for the single release. These mixes often aren't added to the album, yet they still belong to that album's campaign.

Comment

• Another email from Team MC promoting a tik tok trend using AIWFCIY challenging people to start now and finish on Christmas day.

Comment

• I hope we get some teasers from Mariah this week. Last year she teased the Ariana + Jennifer collaboration on Friday 10/09. Maybe we get an announcement or teaser this Friday??

Comment

Another email from Team MC promoting a tik tok trend using AIWFCIY challenging people to start now and finish on Christmas day.
                          I just came here to post this. I almost had a heart attack when I opened my email and saw it, I thought it was an announcement for new music

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

what's dropping in 3 weeks is his new single, I don't think it's the xmas collab with mariah. but I think he was in LA filming with mariah this week, maybe that's why he was wearing MC tshirt
                            I guess his new single called Present is the duet Mariah is on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

The song title leak was different though. It was "Fall In Love At Christmas"

He could be working on multiple projects?

Comment

• It’s cute that they’re doing a duet, I remember in 2018 when he said his favorite MC song was “Obsessed” because he’s such a young’n

I love his song “Better”

Comment

• I wouldn’t be surprised if after the song title leak, Mariah has renamed the song
                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Someone here mentioned Pentatonix before...

Here they are doing the tik tok thing her team emailed about

Comment

• Today is the 3rd Anniversary of 'With You'

Comment

• I don’t care what anyone says, I LOVE With You and the video was her best of recent years! Such class.
                                        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                          I don’t care what anyone says, I LOVE With You and the video was her best of recent years! Such class.
                                          I love With You too!

Comment

Today is the 3rd Anniversary of 'With You'

Best love song in music history!!!!!!

Comment

• With You gets such an unfair rep!

Comment

Someone here mentioned Pentatonix before...

Here they are doing the tik tok thing her team emailed about

Really hoping for their collab. Would be a nice crossover if they appeared in her special.

Comment

• love Jojo so much. she's one of the sweetest celebs out there. and I love how she always praise Mariah

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

have you heard the song? has nothing to do with xmas, he's been teasing this single for a while now

Comment

Working...
                                                    X