Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElusiveButterfly View Post
    I miss also the days of real remixes! I agree she doesn’t need to have tons of budget to do cool videos, performances here and there and go outside of the US. She could even start a tour as soon as a new album is released and benefit from being on tour to give interviews and performances in the countries she visits. Also to release deluxe editions with more songs would be great and lambs would jump on these. I guess she’s just not as interested as before and I get that after so long, it’s just a bummer for most of us
    This. The last few times she's been on tour here in Europe, she hasn't done any promo at all, neither in UK. She could plan some promo in some countries while she's on tour, not much because she needs to be on vocal rest, but arrange some tv shows and local interviews. Last time she did it was during IWKWLI promo in some TV shows, here and there.
    I understand she's tired of that part of the business, but chosing some and giving the lambs some moments it's cool.
    Why not going to a UK TV show to do AIWFC or Joy to the world while you're in the country.. or recording something in the concert for those shows

Comment

• Rainbow tour looked so fun and campy

Comment

• Comment

• I stay in love is still dope...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Wow! This is so good. It shows how talented she is. Timing perfect and just a bit of music, sounds radio ready!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
              Madonna fans are so lucky, even after 40 years into her career she still delivering to her fans an concert film and an live album on streaming from a 3 years old album. Mariah forgot caution existed as soon as she dropped it and we’re still waiting for footage from 1999, 2003 old concerts that we might never see
              I am a huge Madonna fan (as well as a Mariah fan). But I think I'm more lucky as a Mariah fan these last three years.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I love how Adele and Beyoncé post like two glams photoshoot shots of them looking hot and get so much attention

It should be part of the next Mariah era’s promo, she’d be so good at it

I’m kind of surprised she doesn’t have like an artsy photographer in the team, all I know is that guy who did the styling during the beginning of Caution, Nicholas, needs to come back

Comment

• where's MC?

Comment

• Adele and Bey’s photog, I feel like she would do Mariah justice
                    https://www.instagram.com/ravieb

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                      If she put as much effort into her studio album promo as she does into Christmas, I don’t think we’d be having this discussion
                      I agree with this, I think there are maneuvers to get bigger budget videos at least, like brand partnerships

I hope the next era has one or two really good music videos

Comment

• Some of you are too damn demanding! Mariah is AS ACTIVE as Madonna, Kylie, Celine and far more than Janet, Alanis or whoever else from her "time".
                        She keeps releasing new songs, last year released her Memoir (HUGE DEAL!!) & a Rarities album with THE Tokyo Dome concert from 96....

Mariah is preparing to release another Christmas song (s?) and is working on a movie/ mini series AND recording a new album probably.... just be grateful & patient
                        #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• It’s all so quiet…

Maybe we get an announcement tomorrow? Or early next week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                            Some of you are too damn demanding! Mariah is AS ACTIVE as Madonna, Kylie, Celine and far more than Janet, Alanis or whoever else from her "time".
                            She keeps releasing new songs, last year released her Memoir (HUGE DEAL!!) & a Rarities album with THE Tokyo Dome concert from 96....

Mariah is preparing to release another Christmas song (s?) and is working on a movie/ mini series AND recording a new album probably.... just be grateful & patient
                            It's just boredome in my case

Comment

Some of you are too damn demanding! Mariah is AS ACTIVE as Madonna, Kylie, Celine and far more than Janet, Alanis or whoever else from her "time".

Mariah is more active than Madonna and Celine for sure.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                I love how Adele and Beyoncé post like two glams photoshoot shots of them looking hot and get so much attention

It should be part of the next Mariah era’s promo, she’d be so good at it

I’m kind of surprised she doesn’t have like an artsy photographer in the team, all I know is that guy who did the styling during the beginning of Caution, Nicholas, needs to come back
                                I personally think Mariah's current social media game is much stronger than Adele's and Beyonce's. They're very anonymous and you don't know much about what's going on in their lives, whereas Mariah shows her family, posts memes, does fun TikToks, is very entertaining for fans and has literally earned several viral moments, like the bottle cap challenge. Beyonce's IG feed is very outdated. Of course her glam photos are beautiful but they only get attention because they're the only thing she puts out.

Mariah's profile used to be cold and anonymous during Stella's era too. Her social media switched 180 degrees the moment they parted ways.

Comment

• Her social media is good for fans but in terms of promo for the next album era she has to step it up big time as far as LOOKS because that’s all people care about on IG.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                    where's MC?
                                    Probably #6 or something. The album is currently doing 250k - 275k daily streams.

I hope that it can climb as high as the top 5 on the BB T200 this year again. <3.

My Chart

Comment

• I don't care about her social media at all.. unless she is singing sth. then I do care.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• JoJo's new EP is really good wow!! It's like Janet & Brandy had joined forces for a new sound, though JoJo voice is much better in my opinion.

I think Mariah would fit perfect on a song like Anxiety, Disslove or Feel Alright..
                                        Anyway I really enjoyed it.
                                        #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

And I'm still enjoying her two collabs this year...Anyone else listening to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

And I'm still enjoying her two collabs this year...Anyone else listening to them?

Me. Almost everyday since their released. Love both songs. Can't wait for the new song (s), Christmas or not.

Comment

• This dude...

NICK CANNON SNUCK CELLPHONES TO HIS AND MARIAH CAREY’S TWINS AFTER SHE SAID NO

https://us.hola.com/celebrities/2021...s-cell-phones/

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                                This dude...

NICK CANNON SNUCK CELLPHONES TO HIS AND MARIAH CAREY’S TWINS AFTER SHE SAID NO

https://us.hola.com/celebrities/2021...s-cell-phones/
                                                he's disg
                                                mariah is right , too bad she has to share her kids with this inrresposible childish man

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokie76 View Post
                                                  Me. Almost everyday since their released. Love both songs. Can't wait for the new song (s), Christmas or not.
                                                  I love these songs

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                                    Her social media is good for fans but in terms of promo for the next album era she has to step it up big time as far as LOOKS because that’s all people care about on IG.
                                                    I disagree. I've seen people who don't even know or care for Mariah outside the Christmas season liking her viral posts and tweets. They wouldn't care for her glam shoots.
                                                    And I'm sure GTFO would have done so much better if TikTok had been as big as it is today. Such a missed viral opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X