No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason Adele’s glam shoot is so huge in the media right now is because yes, Adele and she’s the biggest artist on the planet.. but also because she has lost weight and looks insanely different.

If Mariah was to lose weight to how she was maybe in 2013 and do a glam shoot to coincide with either Christmas or a new album, it would blow up.. not to the extent of Adele obviously but it would generate interest. Remaining the same weight and photoshopping your magazine images to look skinny just bring bad press and you end up being badly thought of.
    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• My love for Backstreetboys music was spiked again this week. I mean their music is timeless, like really. Would you guys have been here for a collab in the 90's? I'm just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by Pureimagination View Post
        My love for Backstreetboys music was spiked again this week. I mean their music is timeless, like really. Would you guys have been here for a collab in the 90's? I'm just curious
        I like them but that's a no for me. I don't think their sound work with Mariah's.
        On the other hand, Mariah worked with 98 Degrees & Westlife so who knows
        Last edited by Tomer_MC; Fri October 8, 2021, 12:41.
        #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
          This dude...

NICK CANNON SNUCK CELLPHONES TO HIS AND MARIAH CAREY’S TWINS AFTER SHE SAID NO

https://us.hola.com/celebrities/2021...s-cell-phones/

There is something that is insidious about the parent who doesn’t have primary custody deliberately undermining the authority of the one who does. And he thought this was funny.

She could have had any man she wanted, and she picked him.

Comment

• I think a huge announcement is coming very soon....
            It's like the calm before the storm...
            Last edited by Anderson; Fri October 8, 2021, 17:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

There is something that is insidious about the parent who doesn’t have primary custody deliberately undermining the authority of the one who does. And he thought this was funny.

She could have had any man she wanted, and she picked him.
              He's so st***d

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

He's so st***d
                such a child. I will never understand why she chose him.
                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                  The reason Adele’s glam shoot is so huge in the media right now is because yes, Adele and she’s the biggest artist on the planet.. but also because she has lost weight and looks insanely different.

If Mariah was to lose weight to how she was maybe in 2013 and do a glam shoot to coincide with either Christmas or a new album, it would blow up.. not to the extent of Adele obviously but it would generate interest. Remaining the same weight and photoshopping your magazine images to look skinny just bring bad press and you end up being badly thought of.
                  It has nothing to do with weight

Like TheRealest said, it’s about LOOKS

fashion confidence moments, dear
                  Last edited by allygdale; Fri October 8, 2021, 19:43.

Comment

• Right I don’t think y’all get how stuff works these days..

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ she now has 8,4 million singles certified in the UK. That's actually quite huge. Next year we might get some more. Hero is overdue Gold. And Xmas will get to 6xP (=3,6 million). lol.

My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                          Right I don’t think y’all get how stuff works these days..
                          Her bottle cap challenge video got over 1 million likes. The Halloween to Christmas transition video from 2019 received nearly 500k likes. The Shawn Mendes shade meme got over 400k. Most of her glam photos do not go much higher than 300k, except the one with Ariana and JHud which received around 500k too but it's because of Ari obviously.

Social media today is more about the real life, actual moments, unfiltered life. Random photo dumps are the biggest trend atm. A feed full of glam is very 2015. Melissa understands that well.

Comment

• Mariah will break social media again this xmas season... when she is cooking and preparing the turkey for thanksgiving again. just wait n see.
                            My Chart

Comment

• can't stand the waiting for any kind of announcment anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                can't stand the waiting for any kind of announcment anymore
                                Chaka pooped on the kitchen floor. MIMI had to fly in some assistant from around the world in order to clean it up.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Chaka pooped on the kitchen floor. MIMI had to fly in some assistant from around the world in order to clean it up.
                                  I hope she's no pregg again

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

And I'm still enjoying her two collabs this year...Anyone else listening to them?

I'm not feeling Somewhat Loved, but Where I Belong slaps ya mama.

Comment

• Does the Obsessed cover remind anyone else of the Butterfly era, or is that just me? I know she was doing a throwback with the Memoirs cover, but the Obsessed cover has that vibe, too.

Comment

• Who else can write ballads and diss records

Comment

• I’m so grateful we got Here We Go Around Again. I love that song so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                            Mariah will break social media again this xmas season... when she is cooking and preparing the turkey for thanksgiving again. just wait n see.
                                            or even just saying "It's time!"
                                            A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• I agree that it's more her humour and viral moments that get more attention than glam photoshoots, the general public don't care as much not like with other acts anyway. So why can't she combine the two like when she was doing those funny or die videos but something more professional and witty. Her personality is infectious combine that with some glam looks and you have the best of both worlds it wouldn't help to have some truly live singing moments where she sounds great too.

What ever happened to that company that she was working with for the Caution era I think they were called MILK they have a great visual style.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                                Does the Obsessed cover remind anyone else of the Butterfly era, or is that just me? I know she was doing a throwback with the Memoirs cover, but the Obsessed cover has that vibe, too.
                                                That cover was sexy as hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

It has nothing to do with weight

Like TheRealest said, it’s about LOOKS

fashion confidence moments, dear
                                                  You’d be surprised then. Adele’s photo shoot blew up because she has transformed herself.
                                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                                                    I’m so grateful we got Here We Go Around Again. I love that song so much.
                                                    Yeah. That and her OHOMO cover. I liked all new tracks and the original Loverboy but those 2 are truly special.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X