No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see how many of these "predictions" come true. Silk Sonic's album is due in November

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
      Let's see how many of these "predictions" come true. Silk Sonic's album is due in November

This collaboration would be fire. Seems almost too good to be true...hopefully it's a non-Xmas single that does well and then paves the way for an even bigger Christmas season for her, but they would need to release it soon. November seems a bit late unless it is X-mas related.

You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post

This collaboration would be fire. Seems almost too good to be true...hopefully it's a non-Xmas single that does well and then paves the way for an even bigger Christmas season for her, but they would need to release it soon. November seems a bit late unless it is X-mas related.
        They were originally going to release their album in January but moved it up.

I think it's too good to be true too, but I'm open to being surprised.
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
          I’m so grateful we got Here We Go Around Again. I love that song so much.

My most played from the rarities as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

They were originally going to release their album in January but moved it up.

I think it's too good to be true too, but I'm open to being surprised.
            Christmas related or not, would be interesting to hear. Hopefully it has some truth to it.

Comment

• I don’t think that’s true but I’d love her on the album for sure!

Comment

• Finger crossed!! Mariah, if you read this: #MakeItHappen
                #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Who's Silk Sonic? This is not shady, it's the 1st time I read about him

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                    Who's Silk Sonic? This is not shady, it's the 1st time I read about him
                    It's a duo of Bruno Mars and Anderson.Paak
                    ❖ Happy 2022 ❖

Comment

Who's Silk Sonic? This is not shady, it's the 1st time I read about him
                      Bruno Mars (you know? He had multiple #1s, sold many albums, performed at Super Bowl ..) and Anderson Paak. Their duo Silk Sonic had a #1 hit also “leave the door open”

Comment

• Anyhow, I have stopped in here to remind people that the Favorite Songs Countdown will be getting under way soon. The deadline is just over a week away. You can vote as few as 20 singles and as much as 50. I'd like to double the voters I have now, and hopefully the lambily here will come through.

❖ Happy 2022 ❖

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Bruno Mars (you know? He had multiple #1s, sold many albums, performed at Super Bowl ..) and Anderson Paak. Their duo Silk Sonic had a #1 hit also “leave the door open”
                          I know Bruno Mars, obviously, but I didn't know about this group. It sounds amazing

Comment

• Man... lambs do this all the time setting themselves up for disappointment. I remember the same thing happened before Beyonce released The Gift based on a completely baseless tweet that Mariah would be a guest on the soundtrack... somehow everyone fell for it and ofc it wasn't true. More recently with Drake's latest album. Every lamb was waiting for the tracklist based on twitter (fake) hype that Mariah would be featured. Nothing. Now this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pureimagination View Post
                              My love for Backstreetboys music was spiked again this week. I mean their music is timeless, like really. Would you guys have been here for a collab in the 90's? I'm just curious
                              Don't quote me on this but weren't they originally supposed to be on TGIFY but due to scheduling conflicts 98 Degrees ended up on the song? I've always read that.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                I agree that it's more her humour and viral moments that get more attention than glam photoshoots, the general public don't care as much not like with other acts anyway. So why can't she combine the two like when she was doing those funny or die videos but something more professional and witty. Her personality is infectious combine that with some glam looks and you have the best of both worlds it wouldn't help to have some truly live singing moments where she sounds great too.

What ever happened to that company that she was working with for the Caution era I think they were called MILK they have a great visual style.
                                I loved those weekly (I think?) video series she was doing a couple of years ago. "Moments With Mimi". Charades with Marshmelo, making pizza with Dev.... Those were so fun. She looked really cute and her personality shone through. But those stopped.

If her team could pull off something professional and witty, as you say, to combine with some glam killer looks that would be really cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

And I'm still enjoying her two collabs this year...Anyone else listening to them?

Somewhat Loved is the shit!! One of my favorite songs of 2021. I just LOVE it and listen to it all the time.

WIB was cool and I listen to it every now and then but it came out last year so it doesn't count.

Fingers crossed Fall In Love At Christmas is good. So far she hasn't made one bad Christmas song to me (and that's including Lil Snowman which most of yall unfairly shade!)

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                                    Man... lambs do this all the time setting themselves up for disappointment. I remember the same thing happened before Beyonce released The Gift based on a completely baseless tweet that Mariah would be a guest on the soundtrack... somehow everyone fell for it and ofc it wasn't true. More recently with Drake's latest album. Every lamb was waiting for the tracklist based on twitter (fake) hype that Mariah would be featured. Nothing. Now this.
                                    Yeah I don’t believe at all. But other accounts start to replicate the fake news and everyone take as fact then it’s taken by storm. People are really st*pid

Comment

• I never believe the rumours but it would somehow make sense since Silk Sonic has a rather retro sound and visuals, so them featuring Mariah would sound very cool.
                                      Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                      www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

You’d be surprised then. Adele’s photo shoot blew up because she has transformed herself.
                                        I don’t think so, I think people just go crazy over her posting pretty pics and putting new music out

She did lose weight like a year ago but she’s not like 2008 or CautionRiah slim, she just wears loose black clothes

Beyonce is curvy as ever and just does hot photo dump moments all the time that people live for

Anyway I think Mariah said she was documenting the recording process last year so there will be content

But I do think some hot fashion moments, like the Idol era before shots, no matter her body but just like Mariah serving classy LOOKS, would get a lot of attention
                                        Last edited by allygdale; Sat October 9, 2021, 18:52.

Comment

• Ever since I heard Leave The Door Open I've been saying Silk Sonic vs Mariah would be the greatest collab ever.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                                            Man... lambs do this all the time setting themselves up for disappointment. I remember the same thing happened before Beyonce released The Gift based on a completely baseless tweet that Mariah would be a guest on the soundtrack... somehow everyone fell for it and ofc it wasn't true. More recently with Drake's latest album.
                                            Like what kind of fan wakes up and thinks “hmm I’m going to make up a song title and collaboration that will spread online until everyone realises I lied” it’s soo odd to me.

Comment

I know Bruno Mars, obviously, but I didn't know about this group. It sounds amazing
                                              You've never heard the song Leave The Door Open that went number one and got an amazing Grammy performance last year?
                                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• How do I post pics? I'm coming off of hot discussions on quora about something unrelated. But Mariah Carey was mentioned there, so I had to make an account here and dish. How to post images/screens hots from my phone?

Comment

• Mariah x silk sonic would be everything. I am beyond hyped for this.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Anyway, there's this anonymous tip on quora about an incarnation of the Goddess. She/he predicted
                                                    1. Afghanisthan will be wiped from the map of the world before 2022.
                                                    2. Mariah Carey will become the biggest selling act of all time. They said it was impossible but it will still happen. They said something about big touring numbers and her voice coming back, too.
                                                    3. They said Christiano Ronaldo will become the greatest football player of all time, even though he is past his prime.

All this was said in the first week of September, 2021. Ronaldo is already off to a golden start.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X