Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Did you hear Glennis Grace sing The Star Spangled Banner acapella? She is an amazing live vocalist.
    this is really good, great voice, no doubt about it
    but it takes more than a good voice for it to be a really memorable performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
      Best Honey performance EVER.

We need this one in HQ.

She was so DAMN HOT here OMG her legs,her body, her face!
      I agree she needs to dig this one out and remaster it asap
      this was a peak of her beauty imo

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        They finally removed the old "E=MC2" era remix EPs on Apple Music. Except for "Bye Bye" of course.
        The Bye Bye EP reversal is really curious to me. I would still like that they release it if they resolve the issues (which I dont know).
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• The way this live performance is better than the studio recording of the song >

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post

I agree she needs to dig this one out and remaster it asap
            this was a peak of her beauty imo
            Yeah.

Plus I'd like to have all her SNL performances available and in HQ and also her performances at Jay Leno.

Also she needs to upload AIW at Fallon '12 on her YT channel (in November!) Can she do that? I don't know why they deleted the video, it had like 35M views.

Comment

• Can't wait for SUD!

Comment

Yeah.

Plus I'd like to have all her SNL performances available and in HQ and also her performances at Jay Leno.

Also she needs to upload AIW at Fallon '12 on her YT channel (in November!) Can she do that? I don't know why they deleted the video, it had like 35M views.
                I don’t know. Wasn’t The Distance on Fallon also on her channel and then removed for some reason?

Comment

Can't wait for SUD!

Thank you for this... I saw a tweet from Clarissa saying that Chick was Mariah's brainchild and all her vocals was all from Mariah's direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post

I don’t know. Wasn’t The Distance on Fallon also on her channel and then removed for some reason?
                    Yep, it was removed too.

And also the I Don't & VOL performances from Jimmy Kimmel '17.

All good/great performances btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
                      Thank you for this... I saw a tweet from Clarissa saying that Chick was Mariah's brainchild and all her vocals was all from Mariah's direction.
                      No problem!
                      Interesting that her label recently removed all the non official videos of the Chick songs

Comment

• She can keep SUD.
                        GIVE US CHARMY TOUR DVD AND SKYDIVING ALREADY.
                        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Yep, it was removed too.

And also the I Don't & VOL performances from Jimmy Kimmel '17.

Those were AMAZING!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                            She can keep SUD.
                            GIVE US CHARMY TOUR DVD AND SKYDIVING ALREADY.
                            Why not giving us the 3 things?

Comment

• Would die if we get a Charmbracelet Tour DVD!! We need the Rainbow Tour as well!!

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post

Those were AMAZING!!!!!
                                Yeah she was nervous af but she did a great job! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                  Why not giving us the 3 things?
                                  Exactly.
                                  But she wants to release SUD #deal

As much as I LOVE the CB Tour, it doesn't make any sense to release a DVD now, we already have lots of performances from that (same with Rainbow Tour).
                                  I always prefer something new, super rare stuff, and SUD is for sure.

Hopefully we're getting Skydiving as well at some point this year.

Comment

• Legends.

Comment

• she looks amazing with darker hair

Comment

• Oh my gosh. She looks FABULOUS with dark hair.
                                        I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• LOVING the dark hair
                                          MARIAH

Comment

• She must be taping the WBT performance.

Comment

• She looks so much younger with her dark hair.
                                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Yes, striking indeed particularly with that eye makeup.

Is this ponytail her new look? New era coming?

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

she looks amazing with darker hair

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                                  She must be taping the WBT performance.
                                                  Praying it’s taped in a studio stage not at her home

Comment

No problem!
                                                    Interesting that her label recently removed all the non official videos of the Chick songs
                                                    I think they will get a release at some point, Sony is better with pirating than Universal

Comment

Working...
                                                    X