Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post

Yes. The movie didn't do well at all.

Also, for reference, Disney often has more popular singers do their own version of the songs in their movies. Like how the Moana's main song was also sang by Alessia Cara, but that version didn't really get much airplay. It's just for the album.
    I think the gross benefit was quite decent. With a worldwide gross benefit of 493M and also was the 9th most watched movie in 2013 (Domestic)

Comment

• Bitch she sung her ass off on My All!

Comment

• OMG her voice sounds like heaven

Comment

• Can we talk about how high her whistle register is in that new clip? She sounds AMAZING!

Comment

• She was really active on Twitter last night for the first time in forever and I missed it.

Comment

• She should give us a Till The End of Time impromptu moment!

Comment

• ^ extra like!

That album in my profile pic right there... < is pure class (Emotions in case I change my pic).

A poster (willkaren) recently commented how much command Mariah had back then and at that young age.

The whole album and era exuded class and sophistication. The album is elegant from top to bottom (yes, even So Cold Mariah... even So Cold).

Till The End of Time is a masterpiece.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                  ^ extra like!

That album in my profile pic right there... < is pure class (Emotions in case I change my pic).

A poster (willkaren) recently commented how much command Mariah had back then and at that young age.

The whole album and era exuded class and sophistication. The album is elegant from top to bottom (yes, even So Cold Mariah... even So Cold).

Till The End of Time is a masterpiece.

I agree. Emotions is one of her masterpieces. The production is beautiful, her voice was mature and insane, there’s not one song you should skip and she was just 21 years old. It’s in my top 5 albums and always will be.

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• In celebration of Emotions...

one of the greatest ever!

Yeah dude... I feel the same:

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                      In celebration of Emotions...

one of the greatest ever!

Yeah dude... I feel the same:

"I like her. She's like...really good"

LOL yep!!!
                      You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Adele coming nov 30. Good luck AIWFCIY

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                          Adele coming nov 30. Good luck AIWFCIY
                          Nov 19

Comment

Adele coming nov 30. Good luck AIWFCIY
                            Single is out October 15 - Album November 19

AIWFCIY will be fine in late December

Comment

• It's quite incredible that Adele, even If she takes long breaks always has the audience waiting for her, with the same amount of expectation, seems like.

However, I think AIWFCIY will be ok, plus Mariah has been working very hard on her special. I just want to enjoy the season, and seeing MC everywhere. Probably I'll watch the special a thousand times LOL
                              Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Happy Anniversary Emotions!!! One of my favorite albums and eras. Classy, vocally masterful, an amazing body of work, and an incredibly mature album for someone so young! She actually sounds like a seasoned singer, like Stevyy said a few years ago.
                                Last edited by chilled; Wed October 13, 2021, 17:50.
                                Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Mariah sounds like heaven! I think this time around the tabloids won't call out Mariah about Allison, she has spoken her truth, and honestly, that story about trying to sell her to a pimp, and the pill and all, is terrible! I think, anyone on their right mind would not help someone who's been doing them wrong since childhood.
                                  Underneath The Stars

Comment

OMG her voice sounds like heaven
                                    Was so amazing to hear this and it has been received well!!

Sounds like she's in a studio
                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• According to this insider on twitter, an announcement/teaser/trailer for the Christmas Special should happen mid November.

Comment

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post
                                        According to this insider on twitter, an announcement/teaser/trailer for the Christmas Special should happen mid November.
                                        Can't wait!! So excited!! Indeed, the Emotions clip sounds like she's in the studio. Hopefully creating and recording for the new album.
                                        Underneath The Stars

Comment

According to this insider on twitter, an announcement/teaser/trailer for the Christmas Special should happen mid November.
                                          I also read the (new) songs won't be released till early December.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Predicting the obvious. They pretend they’re an insider based on last year dates announcement. Last year she announced the Xmas special mid-November and the new songs early December lol
                                            im an insider too, see

Comment

• Us Lambs are so impatient lol.

I am sure the Xmas Special is in post-production now and they are planning everything out. There really isn’t a need to announce anything yet. The public wants to experience Halloween and Thanksgiving first… since a lot of people weren’t able to last year.

Plus, it’s smart to wait out the Adele hype/release. Hopefully she is the only major act releasing an album these next few months.

Comment

• Why is she celebrating the anniversary of Emotions? Wikipedia says the album was released on September 17 and the single even before that.
                                                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                                  Why is she celebrating the anniversary of Emotions? Wikipedia says the album was released on September 17 and the single even before that.
                                                  She's celebrating the anniversary of Emotions hitting #1

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I’m actually surprised that Mariah still holds that record 30 years later, especially when people get to #1 now without even having to sell records.
                                                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X