No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fear moaia week is not coming this week either. The videos hasn’t been remastered yet :(

Comment

• Originally posted by monarcbutterfly View Post
      I’m still revelling at out here on my own. Such a beautiful vocal delivery; tone, clarity are all there. I also like the one-take feel. It feels like such an honest feeling.
      Exactly. Tonally, the best she's ever sounded IMO.
      Another track I really enjoy is Can You Hear Me, so raaaw.

Originally posted by Milano View Post
      Big OHOMO fan here, as well. Still nowhere near having had enough of it.
      Same!

Comment

• Watching old videos from the SSFT.
        Some great My All performances.

I love that change up to E5 she did at 3:08!

Tone wasn't exacly there but she went for some big notes, she was so confident.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Exactly. Tonally, the best she's ever sounded IMO.
            Another track I really enjoy is Can You Hear Me, so raaaw.

Same!

CYHM took a little time to grow on me, but I really love that track also. You can really feel the emotion when she almost pleads CAN you HEAR me ? Chills..
            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

CYHM took a little time to grow on me, but I really love that track also. You can really feel the emotion when she almost pleads CAN you HEAR me ? Chills..
              her voice sounds so elegant and pure on that song - angelic.

Comment

• And she was only 21

I love everything about Emotions Era.

Her voice was something else, her vocal delivery super soulful and she was really commanding the stage at that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                  her voice sounds so elegant and pure on that song - angelic.
                  I feel like that was a one take wonder as well. Amazes me how incredible her voice was considering It was such a rough demo. She comes in early on the second ‘Sometimes I feel’ so we end up with ‘sssssssometimes I feel’.

I do love the roughness of it all, makes you feel like you’re in the booth with her

Comment

• I'm so glad she didn't keep this song for herself and decided to share with us.

The rasp, the vocal breaks, the rawness of it all.

Imagine all the gems she has in her vault!

Comment

• I'm glad that we're talking about "The Rarities" again.

I still love "Save the Day" Idgaf.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                        I'm glad that we're talking about "The Rarities" again.

I still love "Save the Day" Idgaf.

i love it too, but it’s definitely one of the weaker tracks on the record.

Comment

• CYHM was love at first listen for me. I love ACriah, ACriah is best Mariah even if she hates it.
                          MARIAH

Comment

• The Rarities was such a serve. OHOMO, CYHM, Mesmerized >>>>

I also play Lullaby of Birdland a lot. The only track I never play is CME 2020.
                            http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I love The Rarities too. Mesmeriued is a #1 song that was never released.

I also worship the live album. VOL at the Dome is divine.
                              My Chart

Comment

• So excited for Friday... Memoirs era... finally...

Praying for MC vs JS and Angels Advocate...
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                  So excited for Friday... Memoirs era... finally...

I don’t think we’re gonna get Memoirs this week. They were updating the remastered videos on Monday and they didn’t so probably something happened that they’re postponing Memoirs for all these weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I don’t think we’re gonna get Memoirs this week. They were updating the remastered videos on Monday and they didn’t so probably something happened that they’re postponing Memoirs for all these weeks
                                    Just see...
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                      The Rarities was such a serve. OHOMO, CYHM, Mesmerized >>>>

I also play Lullaby of Birdland a lot. The only track I never play is CME 2020.
                                      I think it’s one of my fav Mariah’s project. I mean we got things we never thought we’d ever hear like Loverboy OG version, OHOMO se didn’t even know it existed and songs we heard about it for years and didn’t know how it sounded. It feels more special than a new studio album

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                        i love it too, but it’s definitely one of the weaker tracks on the record.
                                        Def the weakest one IMO along to the new CME version.

I really enjoy that live performance of Lullaby Of Birdland btw.

Comment

• I still have “Cool On You” in high rotation, that song just exudes confidence, it sounds like a TEOM track even though it’s early Einstein

OHOMO is a total holy vocal moment, so pure and earnest

Both dem tracks are tonal slayage

I love “Mesmerized” too, I wish some of dem 2012-14 songs
                                          had second verses that weren’t just repeats of the first but she was busy raising dem babies so it is what it is

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                            Sis we're not getting this
                                            Also probably this week we're having nothing, nada.

Comment

• Cool On You sounds very 2008-ish IMO.

This massive jam should've made the final cut on Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Def the weakest one IMO along to the new CME version.

I really enjoy that live performance of Lullaby Of Birdland btw.
                                                I hate CME 2020. Probably her worst vocals ever, it hurts my ears. I don’t listen to it ever

Comment

• AIW streams are gonna be through the roof this year with Spotify available in so many new countries!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X