• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
    she looked like a barbie doll in 2013
    These looks were everything, imagine if she had a photographer with her

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
      I loved the joke!! Mariah shouldn't mind. Staying relevant, dahling ☺️
      Yeah. Lets just revel to the fact that they acknowledged that Christmas or winter is her season.

Someone also mentioned that Christmas is all about Jesus>>>Santa Claus>>>Mariah Carey. I'm just happy if she will be permanently ingrained to the holiday.
      A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Hero featured on Strictly Come Dancing last night in UK. Now #54 on iTunes UK

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Fantasy is still doing incredibly well this year, especially if we were to use the Shazam as an indicator of people discovering it for the first time and/or having it sent to their libraries

Fantasy

iTunes:
          #73 New Zealand
          #90 Australia

Shazam:
          #79 Australia
          #109 New Zealand
          #113 Canada
          #129 United Kingdom
          #152 Ireland

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            Hero featured on Strictly Come Dancing last night in UK. Now #54 on iTunes UK
            GH at #181. 900K here we come

Comment

Fantasy is still doing incredibly well this year, especially if we were to use the Shazam as an indicator of people discovering it for the first time and/or having it sent to their libraries

Fantasy

iTunes:
              #73 New Zealand
              #90 Australia

Shazam:
              #79 Australia
              #109 New Zealand
              #113 Canada
              #129 United Kingdom
              #152 Ireland
              I thought it would have made the Shazam chart ages ago when the movie was released. Anyway niceeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post

I thought it would have made the Shazam chart ages ago when the movie was released. Anyway niceeeee
                But it was recently released on streaming services so more people who haven’t watched on the theaters are watching now. And it’s gonna be released on Star+ in Latin America very soon too

Comment

• Hello - last time to remind you all of this! I don't want to waste my banner. Please vote in the Favourite Songs Countdown - votes are due by the end of tomorrow!

Comment

• They did quite well to mostly avoid each other's opening eras.....though did converge in 2008 when Touch My Body fought it out with 4 minutes.

Kinda sad that none was able to chart anything new (era wise) since the mid 2010s.

What were they thinking releasing Caution on Thursday, dumb dumb dumb.

Comment

• Today is the 19th anniversary of Through The Rain

Comment

• Is anyone here already streaming daily? I’m still not in the mood for any Xmas song yet

Comment

Today is the 19th anniversary of Through The Rain

this made me feel physically sick. How is Charmie almost 20?

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Hero featured on Strictly Come Dancing last night in UK. Now #54 on iTunes UK

Always great how such performances do a lot for the original song. The version on Strictly was awful though.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I'm rewatching all the promotion to Mariah's Magical Christmas.

I wonder how they can top that this year or if they're going to bother to. I mean, Ariana + JHUD was a big deal I can't see how she can top that this year....though i'm always ready for a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                Is anyone here already streaming daily? I’m still not in the mood for any Xmas song yet
                                I am, but I have to say that I have been more into Oh santas mood since last year.

Comment

• One of her best renditions!

I can't believe November is only 2 weeks away....her power rises!

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                    Well, I don’t think Mariah will be doing SNL this year, since tonight’s episode made a joke at her expense.

The joke was about how Adele and Taylor’s new music coming out this Fall is starting the movement “Sad Girl Autumn”, so they said we are going from “Hot Girl Summer” to “Sad Girl Autumn” to be followed by “Messy Diva Christmas” and they showed a photo of Mariah.
                                    They dragged Kim Kardashian for years, and she just guest-hosted the show a week ago.

SNL makes fun of everyone. Being celebrity means you have to roll with the punches, because you may end up needing someone or something down the line. You can’t afford to be publicly offended, even if it’s justified. Besides, Mariah has had some rather messy and divalicious moments over the last several years. It wouldn’t be funny if there weren’t any truth to it.

Comment

• Yeah SNL makes fun of everyone. But she does have the personality to be a guest host.

Comment

• Sleigh Ride is literally one of her best Christmas songs. I was over the moon when I heard that for the first time. Genuinely the best rendition I’ve heard.
                                        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

I am, but I have to say that I have been more into Oh santas mood since last year.
                                          yes! I streamed more Oh santa w Ari a Jhud than AIWFCIY last year. I probably gonna stream OS so much this year too. Sleigh ride was amazing too, I'm gonna revisit this year too. cant wait for the new ones she recorded

Comment

• Do you guys still remember how quiet it was before GTFO was released? I’m so ready for she has to offer this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                              Sleigh Ride is literally one of her best Christmas songs. I was over the moon when I heard that for the first time. Genuinely the best rendition I’ve heard.
                                              I really love the music video... so cute.. MC as female Santa
                                              but so sad that I can't find any HD MV on YouTube

Comment

• Thank god.. there's a big drop in EOM's Spotify numbers..
                                                Hopefully it's not a threat to AIWFCIY

Comment

• DP

Comment

• FB8-1AYWEAA5i9A?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Found this on a friend'sTwitter.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X