No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if we will get an epic Halloween costume this year?!

Also still some emotions vinyl left

https://assai.co.uk/products/mariah-...gn=sag_organic

https://www.xrecords.co.uk/products/...gn=sag_organic

Comment

• Hero jumped to #42 on iTunes UK.

I wonder if it can re-enter the sales chart a la Fantasy.
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I really love the music video... so cute.. MC as female Santa
        but so sad that I can't find any HD MV on YouTube
        Still hoping Apple allows her to post the “music videos” to Youtube. Could be used as promo for the new special??

Comment

• Originally posted by rashmimimi View Post
          I wonder if we will get an epic Halloween costume this year?!

Also still some emotions vinyl left

https://assai.co.uk/products/mariah-...gn=sag_organic

https://www.xrecords.co.uk/products/...gn=sag_organic
          Thank you <3

Comment

• So it was Butter holding the record for most streams on Spotify in a day, not AIW.
            I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
              So it was Butter holding the record for most streams on Spotify in a day, not AIW.
              Depends on how you measure it

Comment

So it was Butter holding the record for most streams on Spotify in a day, not AIW.
                I’m going to keep this quick cause I know BTS talk is forbidden here but they originally reported around 20 millions streams on the first day of “Butter” but once they filtered streams from fans who did the mute and loop thing it sat around 12 million—which is still impressive. Yes, I know there’s a lot of songs that have “fake” streams that haven’t been filtered and yes, I know Butter TECHNICALLY held the record but not OFFICIALLY.
                funny how one can learn
                to grow numb to the madness
                and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Depends on how you measure it
                  So Mariah s were filtered?
                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Yes, Mariahs was the "official" numbers used towards Billboard. The filtered ones.

Comment

This is just my assumption… but I don’t think the power of lambs who can barely get any streams on Mariah’s new releases would equate to many “fake” streams on Christmas Eve of arguably the most popular Christmas song of all time lol. I don’t think there’s very much to filter
                      funny how one can learn
                      and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

I’m going to keep this quick cause I know BTS talk is forbidden here but they originally reported around 20 millions streams on the first day of “Butter” but once they filtered streams from fans who did the mute and loop thing it sat around 12 million—which is still impressive. Yes, I know there’s a lot of songs that have “fake” streams that haven’t been filtered and yes, I know Butter TECHNICALLY held the record but not OFFICIALLY.
                        OMG really??? 8M of fake streams oh la la

Comment

I’m going to keep this quick cause I know BTS talk is forbidden here

The embargo on this should lift this week...

But honestly, it's more about the spirit of the whole thing. Keeping discussions focused on Mariah as much as possible.

Comment

This is just my assumption… but I don’t think the power of lambs who can barely get any streams on Mariah’s new releases would equate to many “fake” streams on Christmas Eve of arguably the most popular Christmas song of all time lol. I don’t think there’s very much to filter
                            Indeed, a fraction of a percentage point would be filtered out.
                            I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• I will never ever forgive Mariah for not releasing this as a single. It should’ve been the lead the single or at least released as the follow up instead of ANN

Comment

• 02:22 lol
                                That guy is so funny lol
                                Last edited by Anderson; Mon October 18, 2021, 15:10.

Comment

• Last edited by Anderson; Mon October 18, 2021, 15:25.

Comment

It's strange cos chart data tweeted a top 5 and they had BTS in 5th with 12000 which is obviously the filtered and no mention of Mariah at all.

Comment

Indeed, a fraction of a percentage point would be filtered out.
                                      Well it's not just lambs streaming really. Only ten plays per day count for anyone whether or not they are lambs.

Comment

• I bet Mariah is sanging her ass off on the song with Khalid

I’m way more excited for the new album than the Xmas songs but still looking forward to new music

Comment

It's strange cos chart data tweeted a top 5 and they had BTS in 5th with 12000 which is obviously the filtered and no mention of Mariah at all.
                                          Their top 5 was specific to singles on their debut day not all songs in general.
                                          funny how one can learn
                                          and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                            I will never ever forgive Mariah for not releasing this as a single. It should’ve been the lead the single or at least released as the follow up instead of ANN
                                            The label wanted the album pushed moreso.

I think if it were up to Mariah, there would not have been so many "previews" to the album via instant grats.

Comment

Their top 5 was specific to singles on their debut day not all songs in general.
                                              Ah ok got it. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                                Sleigh Ride is literally one of her best Christmas songs. I was over the moon when I heard that for the first time. Genuinely the best rendition I’ve heard.
                                                Although Mariah is my #1 artist, I have to give Debbie Gibson credit for the best version of Sleigh Ride.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• That “Uh-uh uh uh uh-uh-uh” part of Obsessed’s chorus is one of the catchiest things she’s ever done

Comment

• There's something so hot about Mariah in this video ...ahem

Comment

Working...
                                                    X