No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weeknd announced the start of a new era with the lead single to be released this week. Praying mariah is featured on the album. I bet it would be one of the best collabs in years

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
      The Weeknd announced the start of a new era with the lead single to be released this week. Praying mariah is featured on the album. I bet it would be one of the best collabs in years
      I always hope that a hot new act would ask her for a collabo... but this ain't happen, babe. Mariah is only focused on Xmas now and nothing new with nobody is going to be featured on no ones new era.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I always hope that a hot new act would ask her for a collabo... but this ain't happen, babe. Mariah is only focused on Xmas now and nothing new with nobody is going to be featured on no ones new era.
        A girl can dream ;( #righttodream

urgh I hate mariah. I almost passed out thinking it was an music announcement when I got the notification and it was an ad for bitcoin urgh

she looks so beautiful tho

Comment

• She looks so good. That hair reminds me of 98/99 Mariah

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
            She looks so good. That hair reminds me of 98/99 Mariah
            she looks gorgeous. From the hair to the make-up. stunning.
            My Chart

Comment

• So disappointed
              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• I’m surprised she didn’t write a rip post to Colin Powel since she mentioned him in the memoir.
                Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• That hair is gorgeous! Looks like she was on set too when she recorded it.
                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                    So disappointed
                    Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                      That hair is gorgeous! Looks like she was on set too when she recorded it.
                      I noticed that too

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post

That is such a great article. And it's not focusing on Mariah - it just thoroughly includes her experience into this topic.

I was also happy to see to see TMOMC as part of academic book club talks... Like this one: https://youtu.be/JJWGj52Kt-c
                        That's why I think the book is great because she set the debate in the right topic and develops, pretty well, without self-indulgence the priviledges and struggles she went through as the chronicle of her time

Comment

• I have bought the limited edition pink Emotions vinyl as a wee birthday treat to myself
                          You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                          I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Why?
                            That she posted something about bitcoin and not music.
                            Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• LOVE her look in that new video
                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Financial advisor? I thought she sang or whatever.

Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

Financial advisor? I thought she sang or whatever.

Songwriter. Producer and Businesswoman.

But go off.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                    That hair is gorgeous! Looks like she was on set too when she recorded it.
                                    it's the same set Kris was a week or 2 ago working. I think it's the set from the xmas special even tho none of the outfits screams xmas

Comment

Financial advisor? I thought she sang or whatever.

Probably it’s one of those side projects that Stella signed for her.

Comment

That she posted something about bitcoin and not music.
                                        It ain't that deep

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

it's the same set Kris was a week or 2 ago working. I think it's the set from the xmas special even tho none of the outfits screams xmas
                                          I remember Kris being very aware to not record anything in the background from the dressing room so maybe it is xmas special. But these outfits she's wearing even backstage look like it could be for something too....

I think we are only a matter of weeks before an announcement of sorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

LOL, it's likely Ariana will be there again not Mariah.

Also, I wonder how he'll do against Adele's sophomore.

Comment

• Has any of her side projects actually scream A-lister. This is yet another line of the same.

Hope she gets paid handsomely for this though so she can fund a stronger promo campaign for MC16.

Comment

• Some iHeartRadio stations are pushing her Christmas curated playlist from 2018. Not sure why they chose today to do it but it's interesting.

Comment

• Youtube have been blocking Joy To The World uploads. I think something for the song may be coming.

Comment

• I hope she got paid a lot to associate with the Winklevoss twins.

They were massively screwed over by Mark Zuckerberg, but the way they went about telling the word was so embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X