Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I remember Kris being very aware to not record anything in the background from the dressing room so maybe it is xmas special. But these outfits she's wearing even backstage look like it could be for something too....

I think we are only a matter of weeks before an announcement of sorts.
    It's very likely she could be filming multiple things from the same set - she usually does interviews, other promos, call outs to other causes or occasions... maybe even an ad!
    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Random question - if you had to create a track list for a collection of Mariahs best performance like what they did for the ‘Whitney Houston Live - Her greatest performances’.
      what would you include?

I’d like some of these:

Anytime you need a friend (Tokyo dome)
      If only you knew/Somewhere over the rainbow
      If it’s over (Grammys)
      Butterfly (SNL)
      Emotions (VMA’s)
      I’ll be there (unplugged)
      Endless love (Royal Albert hall)
      Vanishing (SNL)
      We belong together (BET Blueprint)
      Got to be real with Patti (ok vocals aren’t perfect but I love it)
      You and I (Stevie Wonder tribute)
      When you believe (Oprah)
      Cant let go (Unplugged)

I can’t choose which Vision of love, My all or Make it happen performance.

Comment

• Oh jeez, I had hoped these naff promotions were a Stella era thing Surely Mariah doesn't need the money???

Spamming people to invest in crypto is for z list celebrities from Towie and Love Island. It's just silly to start filling up her social media with such crap right before people start checking on it for Christmas

Comment

• Nice to do something for black girls but not Bitcoin Mimi…

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
            Oh jeez, I had hoped these naff promotions were a Stella era thing Surely Mariah doesn't need the money???

Spamming people to invest in crypto is for z list celebrities from Towie and Love Island. It's just silly to start filling up her social media with such crap right before people start checking on it for Christmas
            I’m pretty sure she needs the money. She hasn’t tour for almost 2 years, her albums barely sells anymore, she doesn’t have any big endorsement outside of music like Rihanna or Beyoncé. She can’t just live off Xmas, she has many employees to pay and she must have a very expensive life too

Comment

• Bitcoin queen. But please give us a teaser or something music related.
              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• It’s not that deep

Comment

• bm08
                  Morgan's lawsuit appears to have stalled. There hasn't been any movement on the dismissal since mid-September. I guess they're waiting for a court date for the dismissal hearing?

Mariah's legal team filed a memo in support of their motion to dismiss, and Morgan and his lawyer iled a memo opposing it, but that's it.

He did nothing but attack and lie about her while playing the victim in his affidavit. Accused her of lying about how their poverty and the racism they faced couldn't have impacted her. How the eff would he know?!?!

A few tidbits:

*He wants Mariah. MAD, Andy Cohen, and the publishing company to give him proof that they all fully intended to hurt him by publishing Mariah's book. He also wants to depose them all.
                  *He says that she's afraid to submit an affidavit, and is by default admitting that what he's arguing she did is completely true
                  *He also says in his affidavit that Mariah would have never met Ben Margulies if it hadn't been for him paying Ben to work with her. Considering that Ben screwed her over to the tune of 10% of everything she made while she was at Columbia, maybe he doesn't want to admit that.

In the affidavit, he says that Mariah had two breakdowns, blames everyone else for her failures, and lies about everything. He even attacks Oprah, saying that she should have called Mariah out on her lies (even if she were lying, how would Oprah know?), and that Oprah has produced and starred in several movies with her. I think the Butler was the only movie they were both in. and Oprah wasn't a producer.

He says that he was the only person around for her first two breakdowns, as though she had more than one, and that he was protecting her when got her to go the hospital in Los Angeles. Sounds like he's just defending his horrible actions as described in the book. It's not libel or defamation if she has a different memory of the same events, Morgan. He even discusses their late father's final days, and it's so disgusting. I won't even repeat what he said.

He goes on to list his health issues, which are challenging, but uses them to say that if Mariah wanted to inspire people, she should have mentioned his issues.

He also talks about her public feuds with Eminem, Madonna, Christina Aguilera (he misspelled her first name), Jennifer Lopez, and her 20 managers. Since when has Mariah had twenty managers??? I think this is meant to show that she's "evil", and "depraved", as he describes her. He also says that she surrounds herself with yes men who keep her drunk, and accuses her of having a drinking problem.

Most hilariously, he says that Mariah is using her influence in the entertainment industry to keep him from getting work, and released the book during a pandemic without any concern for his well-being.

This nutty dude hasn't spoken to his sister in years, and sounds like a deranged fan who didn't get an autograph instead of a sibling.

Comment

• banksy, yeah it seems like they are backlogged in the court system or everything has indeed stalled.

Great summary!

I guess it’s hard to say how things are going without any rulings from the court yet, but it does seem like a nuisance lawsuit given New York’s new laws around defamation.

I know the Alison suit is probably done and dusted given that Alison - who reps herself - hasnt responded to Mariah’s lawyers in months.
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• They way people want to pigeon hole Mariah into just sticking to the music rings reminiscent (to me) of people telling athletes to just shut up, stick to sports and not talk about any other issues they care about or things that impact their lives.

It’s ridiculous if not insulting.

I loved how the partnership focused on Black Women of colour and STEM fields. This is critical given the demographic gap in the area.

Comment

• Aussie lambs!
                        Can you confirm if this vinyl of Charmbracelet on Amazon AU is legit?
                        It's significantly cheaper than what other retailers are selling it for (JB HIFI etc)

https://www.amazon.com.au/Charmbrace...+carey+&sr=8-8

Comment

• ^ I have no idea.

If it's on Amazon surely they would have some protection in place? (I've never bought from them).
                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I guess she is a bitcoin investor.
                            Mariah Carey x BTS
                            #20th No.1

Comment

• Apparently and according to an insider in Twitter there’s a Joy to the world EP coming this friday. If that turns out to be true, the same insider said Mariah x Khalid would be out 11-05. Let’s see.

Comment

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post
                                Apparently and according to an insider in Twitter there’s a Joy to the world EP coming this friday. If that turns out to be true, the same insider said Mariah x Khalid would be out 11-05. Let’s see.
                                I hope the Khalid duet date is true. OS being released so close to Xmas was such a bad move

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I hope the Khalid duet date is true. OS being released so close to Xmas was such a bad move

I hope it is, too! My anxiety is killing me

Comment

• The guy who knew about other Mariah projects during Caution era seconded the tweet about "Fall In Love At Christmas" coming November 5th.

Comment

The guy who knew about other Mariah projects during Caution era seconded the tweet about "Fall In Love At Christmas" coming November 5th.
                                      My birthday is 11-6 so it’s coming just in time

Comment

The guy who knew about other Mariah projects during Caution era seconded the tweet about "Fall In Love At Christmas" coming November 5th.
                                        This is great news!

Comment

• Love the song title.

Comment

• I love the title too. I wonder if what we’ve seen of her in that bitcoin video was from the video set?

she should start teasing with titles and dates etc if true. Get tongues wagging

My gosh I hope it’s catchy lol.
                                            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                              I love the title too. I wonder if what we’ve seen of her in that bitcoin video was from the video set?

she should start teasing with titles and dates etc if true. Get tongues wagging

My gosh I hope it’s catchy lol.

I like that this is rumoured to be only 2 weeks away.

Plus with November right around the corner, we can bet that she will reappear in some way.

I guess if the rumored Joy To The World EP is true for this Friday, we could expect a ramping up of her Christmas campaign from this week?

Comment

I like that this is rumoured to be only 2 weeks away.

Plus with November right around the corner, we can bet that she will reappear in some way.

I guess if the rumored Joy To The World EP is true for this Friday, we could expect a ramping up of her Christmas campaign from this week?
                                                She should continue the tradition she’s created and wait until Midnight, November 1st to announce “It’s Time!” And start the official Christmas promo!
                                                http://marcokircher.com
                                                http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                                IG: marco235

Comment

• Maybe she’s planning to announce the Khalid duet in November 1st

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                    Maybe she’s planning to announce the Khalid duet in November 1st
                                                    100% this is happening.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X