Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t know BTS.
    It’s exhausting having to hear about them on a Mariah discussion.
    http://marcokircher.com
    http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
    IG: marco235

Comment

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post
      Oooh, This could be the collaboration with the Clark Sisters too. But, I was thinking that maybe this Joy to the World EP is the relaunch of MC30?
      I think you might be onto something because she said on one of the Twitter spaces earlier this year that MC30 would be “enhanced” this holiday season.

Maybe this ”Joy To The World” EP will include “Fall In Love At Christmas” with Khalid, the Clark Sisters collabo (could it be on a new remix of JTTW?) or even “Where Are You Christmas”.

The Khalid collabo is apparently coming on November 4th which is a couple of days after Mariah season (“it’s time!”) begins every year.

We’ll find out soon enough I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post

I think you might be onto something because she said on one of the Twitter spaces earlier this year that MC30 would be “enhanced” this holiday season.

Maybe this ”Joy To The World” EP will include “Fall In Love At Christmas” with Khalid, the Clark Sisters collabo (could it be on a new remix of JTTW?) or even “Where Are You Christmas”.

The Khalid collabo is apparently coming on November 4th which is a couple of days after Mariah season (“it’s time!”) begins every year.

We’ll find out soon enough I guess.
        I didn’t know that Mariah has said that, interesting! If this JTTW EP is indeed coming, we should get it tonight at midnight I guess.

I wonder when they plan to release Fall in love… since I’ve seen tweets saying it’s being released on Nov 4 and others Nov 5

Comment

• Here we go:

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            Here we go:

Mistery solved. MC30

Comment

• Tracklist:
              1. Joy To The World – Celebration Mix Edit
              2. Joy To The World – Celebration Mix Video Edit
              3. Joy To The World – Celebration Mix
              4. Joy To The World – Flava Mix
              5. Joy To The World – Club Radio Mix
              6. Joy To The World – Club Mix
              7. Joy To The World – Crash Dub Crash

Comment

Here we go:

Damn! The insider it’s true then. The Khalid duet is coming

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Damn! The insider it’s true then. The Khalid duet is coming
                  Her team is upset with the leak so it wouldn't be a surprise if Mariah tinkers around the edges of the release a bit. She has done it before

But Im really excited for the possibility of new music in two weeks!

Comment

• Oh... I searched for the JTTW EP on Spotify tonight and found that ^^^ - and I had to second guess whether it was new or not.

Clearly I hadn't paid that much attention before

I don't know why I was expecting something with an MC30 tag or similar.
                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Her team is upset with the leak so it wouldn't be a surprise if Mariah tinkers around the edges of the release a bit. She has done it before

But Im really excited for the possibility of new music in two weeks!
                      They probably has everything planned for the release that’s why it leaked. The same thing happened to Adele, the insiders were giving the single and album date release before anything was announced and they were right. Also Adele said she had set the date months before because of CDs, vinyl etc production has to be ready in time.

I wonder if mariah has anything big planned for the Khalid single. Like CD-single release, big budget music video, live performance.. (remember Liron said she’s in vocal rest?)

Comment

They probably has everything planned for the release that’s why it leaked. The same thing happened to Adele, the insiders were giving the single and album date release before anything was announced and they were right. Also Adele said she had set the date months before because of CDs, vinyl etc production has to be ready in time.

I wonder if mariah has anything big planned for the Khalid single. Like CD-single release, big budget music video, live performance.. (remember Liron said she’s in vocal rest?)
                        I’m going to go ahead and assume… no
                        funny how one can learn
                        to grow numb to the madness
                        and block it away

Comment

One reason for a date/title leak could be a CD-single release because, as you said, they have to be set way in advance.

I guess she/they should be fortunate that it is only the date and title and not the actual song

Comment

• I wonder how did Beyonce do back in the day when she dropped a surprise album

Comment

• I can’t be more excited about Mariah x Khalid. I hope the song has a big production!

Comment

I wonder how did Beyonce do back in the day when she dropped a surprise album
                                If I remember correctly, she didnt have physical purchases until later.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

That's lovely. I love the song too. Everyone on here does, I believe. We all gush over it. But the GP doesn't care one bit. (Same with any MIAMTEC tracks, included the much praised Faded).
                                  I love Miss You Most but it is way too sad to become a huge Christmas song, IMO. Can you think of any other sad Christmas ballad that has done really well on Radio, etc? I think part of AIWFC's power is that it's such a festive, celebratory song without being religious. People play it on repeat. It puts you in a fun mood when you hear it at the mall, or the store.... Miss You Most is the song you cry to when you are at home by yourself, lol. But who knows... maybe it's just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post

I love Miss You Most but it is way too sad to become a huge Christmas song, IMO. Can you think of any other sad Christmas ballad that has done really well on Radio, etc? I think part of AIWFC's power is that it's such a festive, celebratory song without being religious. People play it on repeat. It puts you in a fun mood when you hear it at the mall, or the store.... Miss You Most is the song you cry to when you are at home by yourself, lol. But who knows... maybe it's just me?
                                    I think it’s one of the most beautiful songs mariah ever recorded but I don’t play it very often either because eita really sad and depressing

Comment

I wonder how did Beyonce do back in the day when she dropped a surprise album
                                      It was only released digitally then released later for physical cds

Comment

• The reason the info was 'leaked' is because they registered the song on ASCAP and it had the names of the writers. And people check it regularly...

Comment

• Only Mariah would release a “Not Yet” video and follow it directly with a Joy To The World EP

funny how one can learn
                                          and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by am1 View Post
                                            The reason the info was 'leaked' is because they registered the song on ASCAP and it had the names of the writers. And people check it regularly...
                                            But it leaked the date releases. Date releases are not in the ascap writers info. And they were right about the JTTW single no one saw it coming

Comment

• Originally posted by am1 View Post
                                              The reason the info was 'leaked' is because they registered the song on ASCAP and it had the names of the writers. And people check it regularly...
                                              But the date of release has been leaked as well

Comment

• November 1st being a Monday to do the “it’s time” and Friday being the release date couldn’t be more perfect. I hope they don’t change anything. It wouldn’t hurt to have a headline worthy Halloween moment leading into it as well.
                                                funny how one can learn
                                                and block it away

Comment

• Yeah Mariah needs to ignore leaks of titles and information etc and keep the release schedule the same.. it just ends up being more harmful to change things.
                                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• One of her greatest social media strategies was using the meme of her being a Christmas "fad" and turning it on its head to become the purveyor of all things Christmas.

The #NotYet campaign is brilliant and perhaps could even be expanded.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X