Tracklist:
    1. Joy To The World – Celebration Mix Edit
    2. Joy To The World – Celebration Mix Video Edit
    3. Joy To The World – Celebration Mix
    4. Joy To The World – Flava Mix
    5. Joy To The World – Club Radio Mix
    6. Joy To The World – Club Mix
    7. Joy To The World – Crash Dub Crash
    2 versions are already available on the Merry Christmas D.A.E which was released in 2019
    #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
      I don’t know BTS.
      It’s exhausting having to hear about them on a Mariah discussion.
      A bit dramatic and hysterical
      Last edited by Anderson; Thu October 21, 2021, 16:28.
      Mariah Carey x BTS
      #20th No.1

Comment

• Mariah releasing a song with Anitta would be such a sweet moment, considering how big of a fan Anitta has been always.
        I just hope these collabs aren't all for Christmas. Her next feature with Ari should definitely be a non-holiday release.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          One of her greatest social media strategies was using the meme of her being a Christmas "fad" and turning it on its head to become the purveyor of all things Christmas.

The #NotYet campaign is brilliant and perhaps could even be expanded.
          And the Not Yet really catched on. I see many people asking “can I start to listen to Xmas music?”, “can I put my Xmas tree yet” and people always answer “mariah said not yet” or “we have to wait when mariah says it’s time”

Comment

One of her greatest social media strategies was using the meme of her being a Christmas "fad" and turning it on its head to become the purveyor of all things Christmas.

The #NotYet campaign is brilliant and perhaps could even be expanded.
            I totally agree. And I think she is owning it. She is OK with being the Queen of Christmas, which is a HUGE achievement. Everyone else has Christmas songs, but only hers broke records the way it has. And so many new Christmas songs are following the AIWFC vibe. As always, she sets the trend. I'm glad she is owning it.

Comment

• Yes, people shouldn't be mad at her capitalising on Christmas projects. Being the Christmas Queen is her second great comeback and allows her to have big budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post

Mariah is the ultimate queen of Christmas. They can try, but they can’t take that away from her.

I wonder why Justin is releasing this single again, maybe a remix or a duet with brenda?
                Hopefully it is not a duet with Brenda....
                It would be the biggest threat to AIWFCIY..
                Mariah Carey x BTS
                #20th No.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Hopefully it is not a duet with Brenda....
                  It would be the biggest threat to AIWFCIY..
                  If Ariana working with Mariah last year, Taylor releasing a forgotten Christmas song that everyone freaked out about a few years ago, etc didn’t cause a threat to AIW… Bieber x Brenda isn’t going to do anything lol. At this point, Adele is the only threat.
                  funny how one can learn
                  to grow numb to the madness
                  and block it away

Comment

• Mariah Carey x BTS
                    #20th No.1

Comment

They way people want to pigeon hole Mariah into just sticking to the music rings reminiscent (to me) of people telling athletes to just shut up, stick to sports and not talk about any other issues they care about or things that impact their lives.

It’s ridiculous if not insulting.

I loved how the partnership focused on Black Women of colour and STEM fields. This is critical given the demographic gap in the area.

Did you notice the lambs skip over this post. She didn’t do it for money, she did it for charity. Typical Uk lambs, ignore anything black.

Comment

• Daydream is just flawless..
                        If I had to choose the best MC album, I'd pick Daydream.
                        Mariah Carey x BTS
                        #20th No.1

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

If Ariana working with Mariah last year, Taylor releasing a forgotten Christmas song that everyone freaked out about a few years ago, etc didn’t cause a threat to AIW… Bieber x Brenda isn’t going to do anything lol. At this point, Adele is the only threat.
                          I guess Adele is probably not a great threat..
                          EOM is too weak to be able to stay at #1 for more than 7 weeks...
                          Brenda and BTS would be the biggest competitors..
                          Last edited by Anderson; Thu October 21, 2021, 17:06.
                          Mariah Carey x BTS
                          #20th No.1

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I guess Adele is probably not a great threat..
                            EOM is too weak to be able to stay at #1 for more than 7 weeks...
                            Brenda and BTS would be the biggest competitors..
                            No with Easy On Me. I love the song but it seems like the general public didnt received that well in terms of longevity as its numbers are going down on spotify very quickly. I hope her second single is better accepted but I hope All I want goes number 1 again this year for 2 weeks. BTS might be a problem because its fan base buy too much but in terms or streams i think it will be like Taylors past xmas single. People with xmas spng prefer the classic

Comment

• we all know that boy band will hit #1 with the xmas single no matter what, cause their fans know how to manipulate the charts with bulk single sales. so depends how many weeks they have money to buy the single to stay at #1 so Mariah might get blocked unfortunately

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                we all know that boy band will hit #1 with the xmas single no matter what, cause their fans know how to manipulate the charts with bulk single sales. so depends how many weeks they have money to buy the single to stay at #1 so Mariah might get blocked unfortunately
                                They can sell as many singles as they want... but they cannot compete with a song that will probably be #1 on Spotify, #1 on amazon, #1 on pandora, and top 3 on Apple Music.

This constant... AIWFCIY will flop this year (or won't go to #1) is so annoying tbh.

worst case scenario is that the song will be stuck at #2 or #3 for 3-4 weeks... lol.
                                My Chart

Comment

we all know that boy band will hit #1 with the xmas single no matter what, cause their fans know how to manipulate the charts with bulk single sales. so depends how many weeks they have money to buy the single to stay at #1 so Mariah might get blocked unfortunately
                                  Still don’t see it happening.
                                  All I Want is a force on its own even without Mariah in the equation. She had the highest streaming numbers in one day ever until recently and it’s a Christmas song.
                                  If someone beats her to number one with a Christmas song fine, I’ll eat my words, but not until it happens.
                                  I can perhaps see a non Christmas single beating her if one comes along, but that’s it.
                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• im really impressed with smokey and charlie posting digital ads for the grammys among newcomers.

I kind of wish Mariah and her team did some (public) Grammys campaigning as well

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                      This constant... AIWFCIY will flop this year (or won't go to #1) is so annoying tbh.

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate

Comment

They can sell as many singles as they want... but they cannot compete with a song that will probably be #1 on Spotify, #1 on amazon, #1 on pandora, and top 3 on Apple Music.

worst case scenario is that the song will be stuck at #2 or #3 for 3-4 weeks... lol.
                                          No one said it’s gonna flop. But we know that boy band statics to get to #1 even tho no one is streaming but they have huge sales because of fans bulk buying from around the world but counting for US. But billboard doesn’t do something they’ll surpass Mariah’s #1s. Also we can’t forget Taylor Swift with desperate attempt to dethrone and “come back stronger than that 90s trend” with massive multiples singles for 0.29c last year. But couldn’t stay for 2nd week at #1. We know mariah will be the biggest song organically but some artists will use some tricks to be on top

Comment

Doesnt Mariah surpass 500 points in her peak weeks. .. no one is competing with that.
                                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

No one said it’s gonna flop. But we know that boy band statics to get to #1 even tho no one is streaming but they have huge sales because of fans bulk buying from around the world but counting for US. But billboard doesn’t do something they’ll surpass Mariah’s #1s. Also we can’t forget Taylor Swift with desperate attempt to dethrone and “come back stronger than that 90s trend” with massive multiples singles for 0.29c last year. But couldn’t stay for 2nd week at #1. We know mariah will be the biggest song organically but some artists will use some tricks to be on top
                                              39!! 29 is below the threshold of what can count for the chart ;)
                                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

39!! 29 is below the threshold of what can count for the chart ;)
                                                oops 10c mistake

Comment

• I have no problems with artists using Billboard rules to their advantage. Of course, the spirit may not be there, but why not do what you must to secure the bag.

But all of this is just to say people shouldnt take AIWFCIY potentially hitting #1 (again) for granted!
                                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                                                    I can’t wait for the new Christmas songs!
                                                    Neither can I.

Happy we have great new Christmas songs by Kelly Clarkson to listen to in the meantime.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                    X