Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Sis we're not getting this
    Also probably this week we're having nothing, nada.
    It's like you don't want this to happen.

Never heard of getting things by sending positive wishful thoughts into the universe?
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Ah, MOAIA week will come when it comes :-) if it comes later then that’s another Friday we get to be excited for it instead.

And it’s the era with the most demands from the lambs, so maybe the extra time is just to prepare extra stuff!

Comment

• Dem Jumpsmokers mixes, I feel they just don’t compare to the other dance mixes that came before them

I understand for lambs who like continuity though, and am grateful for whatever we receive

I really just want to be able to stream “HATEU (So So Def)” and #SKYDIVING

Skydiving and #B dance remix from voicemail were on the top of my list

Comment

• Betcha Gon' Know - JS remix
          H.A.T.E.U. - JS remix
          Imperfect
          100%
          Angels Cry - feat. Ne-Yo

Those are top on my list.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Cool On You sounds very 2008-ish IMO.

This massive jam should've made the final cut on Einstein

Yes!

What reminds me of TEOM is the very unelaborate JD production , it’s just a little sparse loop similar to ILT and SIO, except he or MC gave it a Neptunes four repeat intro

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
              It's like you don't want this to happen.

Never heard of getting things by sending positive wishful thoughts into the universe?
              We're not getting that for MC30. That's what I'm talking about.

I'm just being rational, look at the whole MC30 for each Era and see what we got: nothing new (except for the UTS vid).

There's no unreleased material in that project.

She's probably saving those records for another Rarities compilation - which I would love.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                So excited for Friday... Memoirs era... finally...

Praying for MC vs JS and Angels Advocate...
                This is literally the last thing I would pray for, if i were someone who prayed.

Comment

• Talking of The Rarities, I noticed some Youtube reactors mention that Mariah sounds like she has a cold on 'All I Live For' but seriously, I live for her tone on that track. If there had been some bigger vocals at the end, it would be a near-perfect Mariah track IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by firefly_86 View Post
                    Ah, MOAIA week will come when it comes :-) if it comes later then that’s another Friday we get to be excited for it instead.

And it’s the era with the most demands from the lambs, so maybe the extra time is just to prepare extra stuff!
                    Wasn’t there also a rumoured Westlife collaboration as part of Angel‘s Advocate?

Maybe you're right and something bigger is in the works for Memoirs week, based on the recent success of Obsessed alone.

Comment

I wish she would sample the theme song from Stranger Things and put out a new 80s style Song with rnb influences to match the start of season 3. I could imagine a collaboration with The Weeknd, who has perfected the symbiosis of 80s synthesizer- and dark RnB- Sound. A kind of Glitter 2021, maybe even as a bonus track for a possible 20th anniversary re-release.
                      Last edited by MeGreat; Tue February 23, 2021, 01:40.

Comment

• Cool On You grew on me. It's still not one of my favorites fromn The Rarities, but I like it.

STD and Can You Hear Me suck big time. Sorry not sorry.

One Night is pure decadence. It is everything that makes Daydream special on a single track. It deserved to be on that album.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
                          Talking of The Rarities, I noticed some Youtube reactors mention that Mariah sounds like she has a cold on 'All I Live For' but seriously, I live for her tone on that track. If there had been some bigger vocals at the end, it would be a near-perfect Mariah track IMO.
                          I think there was also some speculation that she had a cold when she recorded Loverboy. IMO, she sounds similar on both songs, save for the differences in her voice in 1992-93 and 2001. Her tone on both songs stands out because she doesn't sound like that on any of the accompanying tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                            This is literally the last thing I would pray for, if i were someone who prayed.
                            I agree

Comment

I agree
                              Can't say Im surprised

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
                                Talking of The Rarities, I noticed some Youtube reactors mention that Mariah sounds like she has a cold on 'All I Live For' but seriously, I live for her tone on that track. If there had been some bigger vocals at the end, it would be a near-perfect Mariah track IMO.
                                She definitely had a cold while recording AILF (or she was still recovering).
                                But I really like the textures of cold-riah voice.
                                She sounded congested and gorgeous in some Glitter tracks as well.

The ending is unfinished, that's why she recorded the last vocals on 2020.

Some songs were in "demo" version, I mean either unfinished or unpolished.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                  Can't say Im surprised
                                  #soulmates

Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                  I think there was also some speculation that she had a cold when she recorded Loverboy.
                                  She def had a cold while recording Loverboy.

Comment

• Mariah is working with Millie rn, so probably the whole MC30 will be delayed a bit?

We can wait...

Comment

• So stunning she doesn't even look real.

Comment

Mariah is working with Millie rn, so probably the whole MC30 will be delayed a bit?

We can wait...
                                        Mariah could use Millie’s image for SUD videos like she was the singer but with Mariah’s vocals

Comment

• This is HILARious!!!

....first I figured she's her kids heroine or something....but is MILLIE

gon' be BILLIE???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/musicdevas/the-wind-real
                                          https://soundcloud.com/musicdevas/were-you-ever-a-flame

Comment

• I'd love that.
                                            I think that's the idea.

I'm happy she's feeling INSPIRED

Comment

• We're getting the mini-series (don't know when, Lee didn't specify it, probably next year) and we're also getting SUD at some point this year (?).

We're so lucky!

Comment

• Maybe Millie will portray Mariah at a young age in the series.

Comment

• What’s SUD?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                                    What’s SUD?
                                                    Someone’s Ugly Daughter, title of the Chick album.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X