Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

And some just don't get there are lambs who don't care for commercial success. For me there are more than enough goodies, live performances, etc.

But then again, I also love artists who have no commercial success like Linda Eder. But even Linda Eder still gets opportunities to record great music and perform live. The world doesn't end when Mariah has no commercial success.
    Actually I do get it and many here do.

Though have you been paying attention? Everytime people talk about commercial stats and wanting better results there will always be those (you included) who have to interject to say "I don't care about commercial success"....the same old yadda.

We get it, you don't care about commercial success. But you don't have to bring it up everytime when others are having their own conversation about chart success.

Just ignore it and move on to whatever other topic you want to post about.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

It always cracks me up the way she says 500 hours as if it is a lot of time.

That amounts to like 3 months.
      It sometimes feels so weird to imagine that she used to be a normal person... with normal-life struggles. And now she bathes in diamonds and has someone who helps her walking. She even forgot what "bills" are and that you have to pay for like gas, power etc.

Wendy always drags her for this. I don't really think that she is that aloof.

The funniest thing she's ever done was suing her former fiance for wasting her time. It's hysterical that she even won that case.
      My Chart

Comment

• " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
        Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

It sometimes feels so weird to imagine that she used to be a normal person... with normal-life struggles. And now she bathes in diamonds and has someone who helps her walking. She even forgot what "bills" are and that you have to pay for like gas, power etc.

Wendy always drags her for this. I don't really think that she is that aloof.

The funniest thing she's ever done was suing her former fiance for wasting her time. It's hysterical that she even won that case.
          She had some nerve when she was fraternizing with her back up dancer at the same time
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection

Comment

She had some nerve when she was fraternizing with her back up dancer at the same time
            A real inspiration for when I find my 2 minute suga daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              Without commercial success, Kween prolly would have ended up a hairdresser in the middle of Queens somewhere.
              Or sweeping the floor....

Comment

A real inspiration for when I find my 2 minute suga daddy.
                I am sure you could take your pick

Comment

• I was listening to this today. Has me wondering, why doesn't she go all dance remix with this in future in concerts. It could work....

...I mean she doesn't have to sing the whole song but transition to english like's she's done in previous performances of Mi Todo. But mix it up with a slow first half then switch it to dance (in the same way she transitions lately from Heartbreaker RnB remix to classic version)

I quite like this remix, it reminds me of Everything But The Girl's "Missing"

Last edited by skylynx; Sat October 23, 2021, 22:51.

Comment

I am sure you could take your pick
                    The only things I’m picking from now is between a two-door Honda from 2009 and a yearly Metrocard pass.

Comment

The only things I’m picking from now is between a two-door Honda from 2009 and a yearly Metrocard pass.
                      Choose wisely !

Comment

• so it seems the #MC30 gonna be weekly according to this insider

they broke the news about JTTW and khalid duet dates

Comment

• WTH
                          Mariah Carey x BTS
                          #20th No.1

Comment

• Last edited by Anderson; Sun October 24, 2021, 04:33.
                            Mariah Carey x BTS
                            #20th No.1

Comment

• Check out a recap of Mariah's longevity champs at #1 on the airplay, sales, and streaming component charts of the Hot 100 in the Charts thread: Mariah's Chartography

Some stellar achievements from Mariah over the years.
                              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                so it seems the #MC30 gonna be weekly according to this insider
                                https://twitter.com/insideramongus/s...393996805?s=20

they broke the news about JTTW and khalid duet dates

I dont follow this account closely, but I know it was another account that posted the title and dates of release.

We know this account has been debunked before like with the whole thing with My Heart Will Go On.
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
                                  DEAD if Mariah gets a Grammy for TALKING when she was ignored for most of the 30 years as one of the best singers in the world...
                                  One thing to consider is who the voters are/will be.

The Grammys have restricted voters to only be able to vote in three categories so this may impact on the votes she receives.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I dont follow this account closely, but I know it was another account that posted the title and dates of release.

We know this account has been debunked before like with the whole thing with My Heart Will Go On.
                                    This is a different account, the one you mentioned was mariahinsider or something like that. Well let’s wait and see, I hope it’s true. But what’s she gonna release next? It’s gonna be all Xmas EPs I guess?

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

This is a different account, the one you mentioned was mariahinsider or something like that. Well let’s wait and see, I hope it’s true. But what’s she gonna release next? It’s gonna be all Xmas EPs I guess?
                                      They are the same people, or at least associated with each other.

I am not convinced they have any inside information tbh.

They largely base their "insider" information on what is registered on publicly available song registration databases. It's how we found out about Fall In Love At Christmas that Eamon posted about. They figured out the name of the new AppleTV special through trademark filing, for example.

That being said, it is nice to have someone scrubbing through all those registrations and pinpointing anything new.

Comment

• Let’s appreciate the fact that, at this stage of her career, a big company like Apple is still willing to invest in Mariah. That’s incredible.

Comment

• People say it's JLo, Beyonce, Adele.. Mariah.. etc
                                          Probably Monroe and Moroccan are huge BTS fan? lol
                                          I know it's just a speculation but
                                          it is a kinda strong possibility presumably?
                                          We will see who "The Group" is..
                                          Last edited by Anderson; Sun October 24, 2021, 14:16.
                                          Mariah Carey x BTS
                                          #20th No.1

Comment

• Lawdt not again.

Comment

• I thought mods had said not to talk about that awful boy band unless something official happened.

it’s monotonous.
                                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                                I thought mods had said not to talk about that awful boy band unless something official happened.

it’s monotonous.
                                                Odd question lol Were you in Euston station on Friday evening? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                                  I thought mods had said not to talk about that awful boy band unless something official happened.

it’s monotonous.
                                                  You have to update bm08's post..
                                                  We are now allowed to talk about the awful boy band...
                                                  Mariah Carey x BTS
                                                  #20th No.1

Comment

• WTH this Bitcoin x Mariah thing is all over the twitter...
                                                    Last edited by Anderson; Sun October 24, 2021, 15:18.
                                                    Mariah Carey x BTS
                                                    #20th No.1

Comment

Working...
                                                    X