Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

You have to update bm08's post..
    We are now allowed to talk about the awful boy band...
    Well it doesn’t change the fact that is overkill and very annoying.

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Coldplay did it and scored #1 in 13 years... the collab single "My Universe" is still doing great on Spotify (Global)
      Why not Mariah??

Comment

• Is necessary to bring up every artist here to make a comparision?

Comment

• Anderson I do think you should think about how you are turning people away from supporting any potential BTS x Mariah track by constantly shoving it down people's throats.

But, just so everyone knows, you can add any user to your Ignore list (for free)! It was a Premium feature but has since expanded. Here's what you need to do:

How do I ignore another member?

If there are particular members that are bothering you and you do not wish to see their posts or receive Private Messages from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'.
          In the top right of the forum, click your Username. A dropdown menu will appear and from here you need to select 'User Settings'. On the page that appears, click 'Account' and scroll to the bottom. In the text area next to 'Ignore List', enter the Usernames of users that you want to Ignore.
          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• now the rumours are she's doing a multi-language AIWFCIY
            - AIWFCIY feat Anitta (Portuguese)
            - AIWFCIY feat BTS (Korean)
            - AIWFCIY feat Maluma (Spanish)

I think someone spread these rumours because mariah posted the NotYet video with that woman speaking portuguese lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
              now the rumours are she's doing a multi-language AIWFCIY
              - AIWFCIY feat Anitta (Portuguese)
              - AIWFCIY feat BTS (Korean)
              - AIWFCIY feat Maluma (Spanish)

I think someone spread these rumours because mariah posted the NotYet video with that woman speaking portuguese lol
              Well all this talk is positive to a degree, puts her back in the minds of fans and hopefully spreading some interest outside the core fanbase.

The main thing though is that whatever she actually has planned that it will be exciting and garner viral trend status.

Comment

• I think the rumour is no where near true....but...

It reminds me of the days of Michael Jackson when he would put together these songs with mega artists just singing a single line. I think Mariah is definitely capable of writing a similar song and putting together a who's who of stars.
                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Adele's streaming (at least on Spotify) is starting to loose some of its potency...she only did 1.6m streams in the US yesterday in her 2nd week though I expect it to stablise around this region for the next month or so.

She does have a 2nd wind coming in mid-November when the album launches and clearly radio will be at #1 by the time December hits so she's still a threat but perhaps there's still an opening.

I'm totally expecting now another surprise big release to hit in the next 3 weeks before Adele's album takes over. Probbaly not the Halloween weekend but the week of November 5th and November 12th looks ripe.

Anyting from a surprise Beyonce, Rihanna, Post Malone or The Weeknd drop to a BTS Christmas drop can surely claim the #1 spot in these weeks. Adele should be back around 350-400 points i think, so totally dethronable with a release by a big artist or a BTS crazed fan fuled bulk purchase.

Also Elton John's remix with Dua Lipa is starting to rise, it's already hit #1 or Top 5 in the other big english speaking western countries and is just starting to grow in the US, it could well Hit the upper reaches of the Top 5 by the time AIWFCIY roles around.

Last edited by skylynx; Sun October 24, 2021, 16:36.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                    I think the rumour is no where near true....but...

It reminds me of the days of Michael Jackson when he would put together these songs with mega artists just singing a single line. I think Mariah is definitely capable of writing a similar song and putting together a who's who of stars.
                    I think it could work like mariah singing regular AIW and then some parts the other artist singing in their language the song. not cenessary the whole song to be in another language.
                    even if the rumours are not true she could take this idea and turn to frutation next year. he song is a global success and it could help get some more attention from those other places

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                      Adele's streaming (at least on Spotify) is starting to loose some of its potency...she only did 1.6m streams in the US yesterday in her 2nd week though I expect it to stablise around this region for the next month or so.

She does have a 2nd wind coming in mid-November when the album launches and clearly radio will be at #1 by the time December hits so she's still a threat but perhaps there's still an opening.

I'm totally expecting now another surprise big release to hit in the next 3 weeks before Adele's album takes over. Probbaly not the Halloween weekend but the week of November 5th and November 12th looks ripe.

Anyting from a surprise Beyonce, Rihanna, Post Malone or The Weeknd drop to a BTS Christmas drop can surely claim the #1 spot in these weeks. Adele should be back around 350-400 points i think, so totally dethronable with a release by a big artist or a BTS crazed fan fuled bulk purchase.

Also Elton John's remix with Dua Lipa is starting to rise, it's already hit #1 or Top 5 in the other big english speaking western countries and is just starting to grow in the US, it could well Hit the upper reaches of the Top 5 by the time AIWFCIY roles around.

we can't forget when adele drop her album any song can stick and become a smash hit #1 debut and stays there. now big artirts like her doe'nt need to release officially a song as single because people will stream and turn into a hit. adele already broke the all time record of biggest streaming week for a song, her album will probably do insane numbers and have another #1 song when it launches.
                      I won't count her out to be a blocker for AIW yet, even if it's not with the current single.
                      I heard beyonce is dropping in the first q4 of 2022, rihnna doesn't want to work.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                        Anderson I do think you should think about how you are turning people away from supporting any potential BTS x Mariah track by constantly shoving it down people's throats.

Some people here including you just hate BTS insanely in the first place...
                        How can I make haters support? impossible...
                        They always overreact whenever I mention BTS unnecessarily...
                        They just don't want to see it happen
                        But you should know that there are a lot of people (probably younger generation than you guys) too who want MC x BTS to happen...
                        Last edited by Anderson; Sun October 24, 2021, 17:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Some people here including you just hate BTS insanely in the first place...
                          How can I make haters support? impossible...
                          They always overreact whenever I mention BTS unnecessarily...
                          They just don't want to see it happen
                          But you should know that there are a lot of people (probably younger generation than you guys) too who want MC x BTS to happen...
                          Then stop mentioning them “unnecessarily” in a Mariah thread.
                          http://marcokircher.com
                          http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                          IG: marco235

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post

Then stop mentioning them “unnecessarily” in a Mariah thread.

People online are mentioning their possible collab...
                            What's wrong with mentioning Mariah's possible collab in a Mariah thread??
                            Stop being dramatic and hysterical

Comment

• When we gonna get the Beyonce Mariah AIWFCIY Mix?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                When we gonna get the Beyonce × Mariah AIWFCIY Mix?
                                Beyonce doesn't have the range for AIWFCIY, sorry
                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Beyonce doesn't have the range for AIWFCIY, sorry
                                  And Justin did?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post

And Justin did?
                                    Evidently so

Although I have never listened to his version

https://voca.ro/1bdZcaXrpN3e

I must do a full cover soon

Comment

Evidently so

You should get a vocal trainer because your tone is good and I think you have a lot of potential

Comment

• Ofc Justin Bieber did have the range. He can sing higher than Mariah in chest voice (in a male context). I think he can go upto C5 at least. Can Mariah do C6?

Comment

• I doubt Beyonce could do an F#5 even like Mariah. So, the collab would be terrible. Plus, she has issues with over(ab)use of vibrato and a thin tone. Mariah's voice is in a comp diff league.

Comment

Evidently so

How you gonna get the words wrong to AIWFCIY?

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                              Anyone?
                                              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Good News! I fell back in love with Mine Again! We’re on our honeymoon!
                                                Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Nope sorry - don't think I have seen the rest of the video itsawrap.
                                                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

How you gonna get the words wrong to AIWFCIY?
                                                    Does anyone really know the words?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X