• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

Anyone?

2:26

Comment

• OMG She looks like a goddess in that video...
      Mariah Carey x BTS
      #20th No.1

Comment

• Anyone knows what note she hits at the very last belt of this performance?

Comment

• Would be amazing if we get an announcement this week
          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            Would be amazing if we get an announcement this week
            She should release SUD this Friday as part of the MC30 and do a free streaming Rock concert for Halloween. Come on Team MC make it happen!

Last edited by Xmas; Mon October 25, 2021, 15:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              Would be amazing if we get an announcement this week
              Im pretty sure she is waiting for the 1st of november to make any announcement as that day all eyes will be on her cos it is the transition from halloween to xmas season so it wouldnt make sense to make any announcement prior to that

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Im pretty sure she is waiting for the 1st of november to make any announcement as that day all eyes will be on her cos it is the transition from halloween to xmas season so it wouldnt make sense to make any announcement prior to that
                Yeah I don’t expect anything till November 1st. Maybe we get another Xmas MC30 EP this week tho

Comment

• Someone’s is getting fired lol

Comment

• Never heard this interview from the Rainbow era

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

2:26
                      Thank you. That lamb was cray lol i was so sure Mariah was going to say “we love everybody” after her question.
                      Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                        Someone’s is getting fired lol
                        This is probably a sign that an announcement could arrive this week

Comment

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post

This is probably a sign that an announcement could arrive this week
                          I think it’s for the 11.11 Shopee big day but someone posted earlier

Comment

I think it’s for the 11.11 Shopee big day but someone posted earlier
                            She also did something for the 11/11 Gala in China in 2018 (A massive ecommerce shopping blitz across the country).

Comment

• I miss queen, she's so quiet

Comment

• I think she is better to delay the Christmas stuff a bit this year. Kelly Clarksons album only debuts at 63 or something which is really a sign that people are just not in that Christmas head space yet - and it is just far too early anyway IMO.
                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                  I think she is better to delay the Christmas stuff a bit this year. Kelly Clarksons album only debuts at 63 or something which is really a sign that people are just not in that Christmas head space yet - and it is just far too early anyway IMO.
                                  Compared to 2020 the dynamics of the market this year is just so much different. Most parts of the world pretty much have returned to some sort of normality. So it wouldn’t make much sense to start promoting Xmas stuff as early as what they did for last year (August). But yeah, like other members have said, I think we can expect promo being kicked start after Halloween.
                                  Last edited by MayoAndMustard; Mon October 25, 2021, 20:27.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

Compared to 2020 the dynamics of the market this year is just so much different. Most parts of the world pretty much have returned to some sort of normality. So it wouldn’t make much sense to start promoting Xmas stuff as early as what they did for last year (August). But yeah, like other members have said, I think we can expect promo being kicked start after Halloween.
                                    Personally i just think people releasing Christmas stuff in September is just dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                      I think she is better to delay the Christmas stuff a bit this year. Kelly Clarksons album only debuts at 63 or something which is really a sign that people are just not in that Christmas head space yet - and it is just far too early anyway IMO.
                                      but kelly released it too early in october no one is checking xmas albums yet. it's probably gonna rise coming november

Comment

but kelly released it too early in october no one is checking xmas albums yet. it's probably gonna rise coming november
                                        Thats literally what I said though

Comment

I do! And seeing people posting other new Christmas releases in my Christmas 2021 thread, I'm not the only one.

Kelly Clarkson: "Seems like everybody needs a little bit of cheer

Christmas, won't you please come early this year?"
                                          UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Pentatonix released their album tracklist and AIWFCIY is still not on it. I wonder what's stopping them from doing the biggest holiday song? After all these albums.

Hoping for 2022 or 2023 then. Mariah ft. Pentatonix would sound heavenly with all their harmonies.

Comment

• Comment

• So that account is just reposting information that came out long ago and treating it as “inside” information? Funny.
                                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Mariah’s AIWFCIY can’t be topped. So I see why people don’t even bother

Comment

• I’m watching this for the first time and cracking up.

https://youtu.be/YBodsdB-slo
                                                    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X