Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Same... I've tinking that for a few weeks now hahaha

    Originally posted by Xmas View Post

    She should release SUD this Friday as part of the MC30 and do a free streaming Rock concert for Halloween. Come on Team MC make it happen!

    Comment




    • OMG I never knew she performed this live and look how much sis moved, killing those notes! Young Mariah is still unreal you bitches could NEVER ever

      Comment


      • Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
        I’m watching this for the first time and cracking up.

        https://youtu.be/YBodsdB-slo
        This was a beautiful mess it's like she's incorporating samples to each song, some of the references are really obscure. She was feeling it that night

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheRealest View Post


          OMG I never knew she performed this live and look how much sis moved, killing those notes! Young Mariah is still unreal you bitches could NEVER ever
          TBH.. Hmm not that impressive live performance if we consider that was her prime
          Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me
          Transcending space and time

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

            She also did something for the 11/11 Gala in China in 2018 (A massive ecommerce shopping blitz across the country).
            Hope she performs too if this is true.

            Comment


            • The Prince Of Egypt... is the best movie thing that Mariah has ever been a part of.

              The music is just out of this world beautiful. And her duet with Whitney is my personal GOAT bc... it features the two GOATS... and I think it deserves more praise.

              We need another moment like this. Mariah should score an entire movie (with Marc Shaiman ofc - the best writing partner she's had since Walter).
              My Chart

              Comment


              • The company which was producing black Irish has announced that it has ceased production of it.
                " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                Stan of Meredith.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                  The company which was producing black Irish has announced that it has ceased production of it.
                  Already? That was short! I am quite excited for the Clark sisters collaboration, and the Khalid one.
                  About the Chick album, I would rather her releasing it as a real album and not on social media. Get some sales out of it and specially having the physical copy.
                  Underneath The Stars

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                    The company which was producing black Irish has announced that it has ceased production of it.
                    That’s not entirely accurate.

                    The guy/company who has another alcohol brand called Black Irish told the press he got a letter stating that the production company wont be making alcohol with “Black Irish” any more.

                    We dont know if that is true or not especially since that guy has motive in trying to undermine Mariah’s company.

                    Mariah’s brand is still posting things from the US
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bm08 View Post

                      That’s not entirely accurate.

                      The guy/company who has another alcohol brand called Black Irish told the press he got a letter stating that the production company wont be making alcohol with “Black Irish” any more.

                      We dont know if that is true or not especially since that guy has motive in trying to undermine Mariah’s company.

                      Mariah’s brand is still posting things from the US
                      She should sue that guy for wasting her time.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Anderson View Post

                        TBH.. Hmm not that impressive live performance if we consider that was her prime
                        You should be the last to talk about quality sis

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

                          She should sue that guy for wasting her time.
                          Maybe, she's just focusin in the US because BI still posts stuff and even has gone to some events. I hope she rebrands the liquor, it isn't that important. Or maybe Mariah has settled a deal with another company. We'll see

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                            Not sure about the validity of this information since, like bm08 said, they've basically posted what's already been put out there from various other sources.

                            I don't know if this was posted, but according to someone who heard Fall In Love at Christmas:

                            -it's reminiscent of a 90s Mariah song
                            -it doesn't sound all that Christmassy.
                            -It's pretty long and has a gospel like finale.
                            -It's coming out on Nov 4th

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post

                              Not sure about the validity of this information since, like bm08 said, they've basically posted what's already been put out there from various other sources.

                              I don't know if this was posted, but according to someone who heard Fall In Love at Christmas:

                              -it's reminiscent of a 90s Mariah song
                              -it doesn't sound all that Christmassy.
                              -It's pretty long and has a gospel like finale.
                              -It's coming out on Nov 4th
                              Well that description, if true, sounds good to me!

                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

                                Maybe, she's just focusin in the US because BI still posts stuff and even has gone to some events. I hope she rebrands the liquor, it isn't that important. Or maybe Mariah has settled a deal with another company. We'll see
                                She's had her heart set on the brand for a while. It's probably why even in her author description for the book she is described as being Black and Irish.

                                But in the grand scheme, you are right. If rebranding it a bit will get the liquor on shelves I would do it.

                                I know that her team applied for trademarks for variations of "Black Irish" so maybe we could see something like that instead in Europe?
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by bm08 View Post

                                  She's had her heart set on the brand for a while. It's probably why even in her author description for the book she is described as being Black and Irish.

                                  But in the grand scheme, you are right. If rebranding it a bit will get the liquor on shelves I would do it.

                                  I know that her team applied for trademarks for variations of "Black Irish" so maybe we could see something like that instead in Europe?
                                  Isn’t the name Black Irish A Cause For Celebration? That would seem different enough, which makes this guy a complete tool.

                                  The company Mariah is partnering with challenged that guy’s ownership of the mark, and that was the issue.

                                  it’s annoying, and I would really hate to see this racist a-hole win, but if that would make him stop trying to use her to publicize his brand, then I would support her switching strategies.


                                  Also, we need to have a serious discussion about letting trolls who hate Mariah and/or whom have been banned from the thread in the past continue to spread their negativity. It really ruins the quality of the thread.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

                                    Well that description, if true, sounds good to me!
                                    the same was said aboute infamous from Empire that sounded like mariah from the 90s like vision of love lol
                                    I learnt never to trust those reviews and comparations

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by banksy View Post

                                      Isn’t the name Black Irish A Cause For Celebration? That would seem different enough, which makes this guy a complete tool.

                                      As far as I know, the official name is Black Irish. They applied for “Black Irish A Cause For Celebration” later but that was challenged by the other company, I think.

                                      The good news is she has the rights in the US which seems to be the focus at the moment. But some clever rebranding may be necessary for Europe.

                                      I think it is good to see that they are at least trying to have an approach outside of just the US.
                                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                                        the same was said aboute infamous from Empire that sounded like mariah from the 90s like vision of love lol
                                        I learnt never to trust those reviews and comparations
                                        LOL yeah I did think this when I’d posted. “Long and with a gospel finish” can’t really be misconstrued though so I’ll look forward to that (if true)

                                        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

                                        Comment


                                        • I think free guy being on the streaming services helped a bit

                                          Comment


                                          • Amazing how big AIW was

                                            Comment


                                            • will AIWFCIY break the 300k daily streams barrier today? I'm hopeful.
                                              My Chart

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by bm08 View Post

                                                That’s not entirely accurate.

                                                The guy/company who has another alcohol brand called Black Irish told the press he got a letter stating that the production company wont be making alcohol with “Black Irish” any more.

                                                We dont know if that is true or not especially since that guy has motive in trying to undermine Mariah’s company.

                                                Mariah’s brand is still posting things from the US
                                                Can't imagine he would just invent that tbh.i just caught a headline though didn't read the full article but there does not seem to be any issues in the US anyway. It's a European thing. In hindsight they just should have used a different name in my opinion. Less hassle for her.
                                                Last edited by InFamous; Tue October 26, 2021, 17:22.
                                                " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                                                Stan of Meredith.

                                                Comment


                                                • I think the issue is that her drinks are manufactured in Ireland so it’s an infringement to the original trademark no matter where they are sold. That’s what I understood. Could be wrong. Regardless it’s such a waste of time and money and bad press for her. Mariah and her team are fully to be blamed tho. You don’t mess with IP. It’s not about how powerful and rich you are. It’s time to GTFO before things get ugly Mariah, you came after the dude. He owns the rights. End of story.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                                                    I think the issue is that her drinks are manufactured in Ireland so it’s an infringement to the original trademark no matter where they are sold. That’s what I understood. Could be wrong. Regardless it’s such a waste of time and money and bad press for her. Mariah and her team are fully to be blamed tho. You don’t mess with IP. It’s not about how powerful and rich you are. It’s time to GTFO before things get ugly Mariah, you came after the dude. He owns the rights. End of story.
                                                    we all know that someone presented this idea to her and or just a financial advisor who is probably completely dumb and deluded... and she just said yes to it all bc

                                                    a) she loves the thought of anything alcohol
                                                    b) she just wanted some quick cash.

                                                    all in all... i don't understand the point of it at all... and they just cut the whole thing loose and focus on other things which make sense.
                                                    My Chart

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X