Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post

Not sure about the validity of this information since, like bm08 said, they've basically posted what's already been put out there from various other sources.

I don't know if this was posted, but according to someone who heard Fall In Love at Christmas:

-it's reminiscent of a 90s Mariah song
    -it doesn't sound all that Christmassy.
    -It's pretty long and has a gospel like finale.
    -It's coming out on Nov 4th
    Oh god, that last two point just deflated my enthusiasm.

Hopefully they produce a radio edit song. I hope this is not an elongated momment like the We Belong Together Valentine's edition, totally unnecessary. Gospel will do nothing for the mainstream reach of the song. and haven't they learnt their lesson for releasing on Thursday. Baffling.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Oh god, that last two point just deflated my enthusiasm.

Hopefully they produce a radio edit song. I hope this is not an elongated momment like the We Belong Together Valentine's edition, totally unnecessary. Gospel will do nothing for the mainstream reach of the song. and haven't they learnt their lesson for releasing on Thursday. Baffling.
      I will predict this for the 1st week:

1,1 million audience impressions - radio airplay
      2,367 digital copies sold - digital sales
      3,642,000 streams - Streaming
      48,000 streams - Youtube audio
      2,552,000 streams - youtube video (if there is one)

<3
      My Chart

Comment

• OMG I need music news ASAP.
        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
          I think the issue is that her drinks are manufactured in Ireland so it’s an infringement to the original trademark no matter where they are sold. That’s what I understood. Could be wrong. Regardless it’s such a waste of time and money and bad press for her. Mariah and her team are fully to be blamed tho. You don’t mess with IP. It’s not about how powerful and rich you are. It’s time to GTFO before things get ugly Mariah, you came after the dude. He owns the rights. End of story.
          The stupidity of this situation again is just baffling.

Yet another home goal. How on earth can she do these ventures without sorting out even the most basic things.

Goes to show she needs proper management and a strong team, without it, she will always find herself in situations like this where she is caught out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post

Not sure about the validity of this information since, like bm08 said, they've basically posted what's already been put out there from various other sources.

I don't know if this was posted, but according to someone who heard Fall In Love at Christmas:

-it's reminiscent of a 90s Mariah song
            -it doesn't sound all that Christmassy.
            -It's pretty long and has a gospel like finale.
            -It's coming out on Nov 4th
            Yes! Mariah's gospel Christmas songs are her best. And how I loved the long version of WBT (Valentine's Mix).
            Hope it will be as good as I feel it will be.

Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Mariah sold the home she bought for Patricia for a cool 750K

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/enterta...hcarey_wcmom6/
              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

The stupidity of this situation again is just baffling.

Yet another home goal. How on earth can she do these ventures without sorting out even the most basic things.

Goes to show she needs proper management and a strong team, without it, she will always find herself in situations like this where she is caught out.
                I agree. And it’s a lose lose situation. Even if she ends up winning her case in court she will be seen as the big corporate monster that crushed a mom and pop dreams and hard labor and the press will be relentless. So not worth it. Her black Irish insta barely has any followers she can definitely rebrand. It reminds me of the chaotic Mariah’s World episode where none of her team advised her about time difference between countries….

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  Mariah sold the home she bought for Patricia for a cool 750K

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/enterta...hcarey_wcmom6/
                  "the Songbird Supreme was in all kinds of a hurry to get rid of the property after she moved her now 82-year-old mother to a high-end assisted living facility in Florida last fall. The elder Carey’s Westchester Country spread, which spans nearly six acres, quietly came up for sale about four months ago and has now been sold to a local couple for the unusual price of $757,444"

Comment

• Mariah has been liking quite a bit of posts from Chance The Rapper. I wonder if that is a sign.

Comment

Mariah has been liking quite a bit of posts from Chance The Rapper. I wonder if that is a sign.
                      Hope not.
                      Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Hope not.
                        He’s an acclaimed rapper. I hope you’re not holding out for a Debbie Gibson collab.
                        funny how one can learn
                        to grow numb to the madness
                        and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

He’s an acclaimed rapper. I hope you’re not holding out for a Debbie Gibson collab.
                          Happy to say Debbie Gibson has never worked with rappers (or I've removed the collab from my brain).

Comment

Mariah has been liking quite a bit of posts from Chance The Rapper. I wonder if that is a sign.
                            They follow each other on Insta (unlike Cardi B who never bothered hahah those collaboration DMs for A No No might still be in spam) and Mariah wished a happy Mother’s Day to his mom in 2017 (?) Have they ever collaborated ? I lost track.
                            Last edited by Xmas; Tue October 26, 2021, 20:27.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post

The follow each other on Insta and she wished a happy Mother’s Day to his mom in 2017 (?) Have they ever collaborated ? I lost track.
                              No dont think so.

Comment

• Is Chance still hot ? Feel like I havent heard him on anything since Beiber.
                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Happy to say Debbie Gibson has never worked with rappers (or I've removed the collab from my brain).
                                  It's cool collab with rappers

Comment

• So Patricia is living in Florida now. That's actually quite interesting. Mariah does seem to care about her mother and is given her the best care there is. Apart from their feud or whatever... I don't believe that they are not on good terms. I think they made up a long time ago. They seemed very cordial in 2010 and even during the Idol days, she was still in her entourage.

There is this picture of Pat from idk... 2017 or 2018 or sth... walking with a cane... I think that they are still in contact even after the Memoir.
                                    My Chart

Comment

No dont think so.
                                      I think they were together in the studio around 2017 with Khalid… Maybe she reached out again for the Christmas Special. She did invite Snoop last year so maybe she wants an urban remix this year too. And Chance The Rapper does have a Christmas Mixtape. Definitely not kid friendly but if it means anything it’s that he is down for Christmas music!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                        So Patricia is living in Florida now. That's actually quite interesting. Mariah does seem to care about her mother and is given her the best care there is. Apart from their feud or whatever... I don't believe that they are not on good terms. I think they made up a long time ago. They seemed very cordial in 2010 and even during the Idol days, she was still in her entourage.

There is this picture of Pat from idk... 2017 or 2018 or sth... walking with a cane... I think that they are still in contact even after the Memoir.
                                        She calls the woman Pat and not mom, they’re not on good good terms.
                                        Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

"the Songbird Supreme was in all kinds of a hurry to get rid of the property after she moved her now 82-year-old mother to a high-end assisted living facility in Florida last fall. The elder Carey’s Westchester Country spread, which spans nearly six acres, quietly came up for sale about four months ago and has now been sold to a local couple for the unusual price of $757,444"
                                          I just knew Pat had to incapacitated in someway for Mariah to really have gone in on her in the memoir. She probably has Alzheimer's or dementia.
                                          Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post

You should be the last to talk about quality sis
                                            A bit dramatic and hysterical
                                            Mariah Carey x BTS
                                            #20th No.1

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

I just knew Pat had to incapacitated in someway for Mariah to really have gone in on her in the memoir. She probably has Alzheimer's or dementia.
                                              We don't know it. So, don't speculate, please.

Comment

• So Mariah is missing tour life! I hope she's planning something

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

She calls the woman Pat and not mom, they’re not on good good terms.
                                                  I know several people IRL who call their parents by their first name while being on good good terms. It doesn't really say anything.

Comment

• If you've read the book she explains why she calls her Pat. It doesn't seem "good terms"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X