Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • She’s dead. They don’t really have a choice but to release old vocals on new beats. Anyway…

    Forget Christmas, what I’m really interested in is what direction her next album will go with Caution being so current sounding. Will she continue that route or what

    Comment


    • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

      Family relationships are difficult, sometimes. You don't have to hate on your mother to have problems or never have a healthy relationship. It's not black&white. We can't tell from a picture. She describes pretty well in the book how difficult the relationship is, but she chose to take care of her mother, even knowing what's going on and how things evolved.
      She said years ago that they aren't close, and haven't been in years. Amid their other issues, Mariah found out that her mother had kept her from her father and his family as she was growing up.

      Comment


      • Counting the days till November 5.

        Hope Mariah will continue making great Christmas specials in the years to come. Always love the ones Michael Bublé gives us.
        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

        Comment


        • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
          Counting the days till November 5.

          Hope Mariah will continue making great Christmas specials in the years to come. Always love the ones Michael Bublé gives us.
          Such a wonder a yearly one on a dedicated channel/platform has not existed all this time.
          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

          Comment


          • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

            Not exactly. The tracks are just using her old vocals on new production. They are not remixes of her old tracks per-se.
            Kygo does manipulate the vocals in areas, plus remix via definition is just a new mix of the existing song. New vocals aren't necessarily a requirement. IMO

            Comment


            • I’m never get tired to say Here we go around again had that potential like Whitney’s higher love to get a new dance remix and sound like a current hot track.
              I hate how mariah always miss the opportunities and always choose the wrong songs to work as single.
              I’m not saying HWGAG would smash or do better than STD but it worth the try tho

              Comment


              • We might hear a lot about mariah and Luis Miguel today/tomorrow cause the new season starts tonight

                Comment


                • I think Mariah has plenty “dance-pop” numbers in her discography… she’s also more inclined to make “bangers” than “bops” imo and there’s a plethora of Mariah songs to throw on before a night out!
                  funny how one can learn
                  to grow numb to the madness
                  and block it away

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                    I think Mariah has plenty “dance-pop” numbers in her discography… she’s also more inclined to make “bangers” than “bops” imo and there’s a plethora of Mariah songs to throw on before a night out!
                    The Junior Vasquez remix of Heartbreaker has presided over many nights of ratchetness!

                    Comment


                    • Today is the 13th anniversary of I Stay In Love

                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                        I’m never get tired to say Here we go around again had that potential like Whitney’s higher love to get a new dance remix and sound like a current hot track.
                        I hate how mariah always miss the opportunities and always choose the wrong songs to work as single.
                        I’m not saying HWGAG would smash or do better than STD but it worth the try tho
                        It can never be said too often. This was the way to go.

                        Comment


                        • More coins for Ms. Carey

                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                          Comment


                          • The company behind Mariah's Cookies concept just raised $20M....will use money to broaden marketing, customer service, expand, etc. Good news for MC!
                            https://www.restaurantbusinessonline...pts-raises-20m

                            In December, it has its first anniversary!
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                            Comment


                            • HWGAA is corny

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                HWGAA is corny
                                Mariah Carey x BTS
                                #20th No.1

                                Comment




                                • Iconic
                                  Mariah Carey x BTS
                                  #20th No.1

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                    HWGAA is corny
                                    Yeah I'm not really a fan. It's a copy of Stop the love you save also.
                                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

                                    Comment




                                    • Never seen this pic before.. gorgeous
                                      Mariah Carey x BTS
                                      #20th No.1

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Anderson View Post


                                        Never seen this pic before.. gorgeous
                                        It’s from the last video she posted on Twitter but someone photoshopped it

                                        Comment




                                        • .....

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by butterflyflow View Post


                                            .....
                                            Who are these people?

                                            Comment


                                            • LOL I think that’s quite funny. I love how people know she’s coming every year.. it really is her time!
                                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                The company behind Mariah's Cookies concept just raised $20M....will use money to broaden marketing, customer service, expand, etc. Good news for MC!
                                                https://www.restaurantbusinessonline...pts-raises-20m

                                                In December, it has its first anniversary!
                                                International launch is coming
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                  More coins for Ms. Carey

                                                  Not available here (yet). Did she do anything interesting with the song?
                                                  Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by RayRay View Post

                                                    Not available here (yet). Did she do anything interesting with the song?
                                                    IMO, no. It's a nice rendition though.

                                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X