• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The things you find on UKMIX. From 2012:

ANH

"Originally posted by Lorenzo

Isn't it weird she keeps mentioning 12 years old?!"

This was from the same article with the pants thing.

"Something happened to me when I was 12. A couple things that were not so great," she says carefully. "One day I want to write a book about it."
    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

None of her men have been good-looking.
      Luis miguel was gorgeous and sexy, Derek too

Comment

• Nick C was the hottest for her I guess...
        Cute face.. muscular body..
        Tommy M and James P were older and not attractive but they had money and power...
        Mariah Carey x BTS
        #20th No.1

Comment

• Derek was cute, Luis was Mabye sexy not sure about attractive. Eminem (I’m sorry I’m going there) was hot at the time (really hot IMO) Nick Cannon was hot at the time too. I think Bryan is really hot too. Dorky but I’d still rip
          his clothes off.

Comment

• Derek was hot, Nick too but he’s acting like a fool and fools are not hot
            Tanaka is really hot, even back then on TAOM Tour I thought he was fire!
            All the others were meh, including Mark and Damizza (if something really happened with him).
            Cam’ron and Eric Benet are hotties, good for her if she ever had something with them!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
              so it seems the #MC30 gonna be weekly according to this insider

they broke the news about JTTW and khalid duet dates

So we now know just how little they really know.
              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• You guys forgot about Flask - the hot guy in Sweetheart video.

So i guess Derek freed her from Tommy then she "experimented" afterwards (Flask, Damizza and Eric so far) until she met Luis.
                Last edited by carey18ph; Sat October 30, 2021, 07:43.
                A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Derek is hot, Mark is cute, Luis Miguel was very sexy back in the day (not my tea), even Nick is handsome but his nasty behaviour... and Da Brat is pretty

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

So we now know just how little they really know.
                    It probably will be weekly but before a release they used to stop for 1 week to focus the attention on the new release. I think ot happened with save the day and the rarities

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                      Derek is hot, Mark is cute, Luis Miguel was very sexy back in the day (not my tea), even Nick is handsome but his nasty behaviour... and Da Brat is pretty
                      LOL all of a sudden, I feel Mariah was a bit naughty... just kiddin', she was always a good girl
                      #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Lol, the lambs coming for the kill in Mimi’s latest viral tweet.

There’s something a bit symbolic with that photo she posted. Notice the flames around her, it’s like the phoenix manifesting and taking her final boss form to end these peasants

the Butterfly is her adopted symbol but it is the Phoenix that is the true definition of her greatness and continuous rebirth and renewal.
                        Last edited by skylynx; Sat October 30, 2021, 11:54.

Comment

• Once she tasted "honey", she kept wanting it. but it's okay...i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                            Once she tasted "honey", she kept wanting it. but it's okay...i guess
                            “I feel it deep inside, I feel it come alive”

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                              Derek is hot, Mark is cute, Luis Miguel was very sexy back in the day (not my tea), even Nick is handsome but his nasty behaviour... and Da Brat is pretty
                              I definitely used to think this Brat story had legs back in 2002/2003

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

I definitely used to think this Brat story had legs back in 2002/2003
                                Me too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

It probably will be weekly but before a release they used to stop for 1 week to focus the attention on the new release. I think ot happened with save the day and the rarities
                                  I have no doubt that she will do what she can for MC30, but im simply calling out the conjecture from that account.

Comment

• I don't know about Derek or Luis Miguel, but whoever this guy is playing Luis Miguel... Mariah should date him!

Comment

• I'm good with Bryan. Seems like there's an internal contest of who's more famous when she's with Luis and Derek. We all know that Nick used her fame for his and Bryan seemed like he's not taking advantage of her but is he really okay as just a boyfriend? without children of his own?

Comment

I'm good with Bryan. Seems like there's an internal contest of who's more famous when she's with Luis and Derek. We all know that Nick used her fame for his and Bryan seemed like he's not taking advantage of her but is he really okay as just a boyfriend? without children of his own?
                                        I can see this " he sure wants to have kids " or but he wont have kids, do you guys realise thay certain people chose no tl have kids right? Cos they dont want it

Comment

I'm good with Bryan. Seems like there's an internal contest of who's more famous when she's with Luis and Derek. We all know that Nick used her fame for his and Bryan seemed like he's not taking advantage of her but is he really okay as just a boyfriend? without children of his own?
                                          Lots of people don't want children (of their own).
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
                                            I don't know about Derek or Luis Miguel, but whoever this guy is playing Luis Miguel... Mariah should date him!

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Lots of people don't want children (of their own).
                                              me

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I have no doubt that she will do what she can for MC30, but im simply calling out the conjecture from that account.
                                                Yeah I thought that too. I even tweeted them pointing that out but they kept muted. I think it was like “I assume she’ll release weekly like before so I’ll just throw out there like a fact like I have an insight, she’s gonna release it then I can say I have inside information”

Comment

• The Rainbow shoot is iconic

Comment

• I love what this channel did to the Music Box album cover

Comment

Working...
                                                    X