Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Love what she did here! We love a smashing queen
    Can’t wait for Friday!!

    Comment


    • On TikTok

      Comment


      • Originally posted by elguachin View Post

        Did you get the teaser 11/05 written on a present??? It’s confirmed officially

        Yep!
        She looks like she's having a blast.

        This is so good... love the baseball bat.
        And how she quite coordinatedly smashed it
        MESMARIAHSING!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ElusiveButterfly View Post
          Love what she did here! We love a smashing queen
          Can’t wait for Friday!!
          Smashing Pumpkins collab confirmed!

          kidding...
          MESMARIAHSING!

          Comment


          • What does MariahSZN mean? This is so exciting!
            She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MrDash View Post
              What does MariahSZN mean? This is so exciting!
              Mariah season

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                Well he is. His album is always the #1 Xmas album every year and he gets multiple songs charting
                The King of Christmas is Bing Crosby.. Buble is just one of the best album sellers with no standout hit single..

                Buble can't be anywhere near Mariah's level when it comes to Christmas...
                Last edited by Anderson; Mon November 1, 2021, 05:13.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                  On TikTok
                  Just another 23 hours to go for this announcement.
                  She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Anderson View Post

                    The King of Christmas is Bing Crosby.. Buble is just one of the best album sellers with no standout hit single..

                    Buble can't be anywhere near Mariah's level when it comes to Christmas...
                    you're enitled to your opinion. but michael got more xmas hits on spotify than Mariah, mariah is only dominant with AIW. "It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" is one of the biggest xmas streaming songs after last christmas and AIW. saying he got no standout when his song is the #3 most streamed xmas song on spotify is delusional

                    Comment


                    • Made a new UKMIX thread for the song:

                      https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music/so...riah-carey-tba
                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                      Comment


                      • AIWFCIY is #120 on Itunes
                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                        Comment


                        • She looks so good on the video. And I loved the 11/5 tease.

                          Queen is ready.
                          Previously known as sYair

                          Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                          Comment


                          • she's announcing the single tomorrow

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                              you're enitled to your opinion. but michael got more xmas hits on spotify than Mariah, mariah is only dominant with AIW. "It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" is one of the biggest xmas streaming songs after last christmas and AIW. saying he got no standout when his song is the #3 most streamed xmas song on spotify is delusional
                              You can call me delusional but not many people in Asian countries listen to Bubble. His Christmas songs are not that popular in here. Even Ariana's Santa tell me is way more popular.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Anderson View Post

                                You can call me delusional but not many people in Asian countries listen to Bubble. His Christmas songs are not that popular in here. Even Ariana's Santa tell me is way more popular.
                                so because you don't know buble that makes him irrelevant ? the non sense. go check the facts and not what you know or don't know or you don't listen cause that's pointless.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Anderson View Post

                                  You can call me delusional but not many people in Asian countries listen to Bubble. His Christmas songs are not that popular in here. Even Ariana's Santa tell me is way more popular.
                                  Buble is definitely the most popular male artist at Christmas in the UK. Definitely close to or if not equal to Mariah.

                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

                                  Comment


                                  • It's Mariah's Season again .. I've just defrosted and rejoined the forum Can't wait for whatever she has in store for us all season!

                                    Her xmas announcement video is sooo brilliant! ... 11/5 ... Is she releasing a new Xmas single this Friday??????
                                    Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                                    Your basic faves could never

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                                      so because you don't know buble that makes him irrelevant ? the non sense. go check the facts and not what you know or don't know or you don't listen cause that's pointless.
                                      I know him. I even used to listen to his non Christmas songs like Everything, Home, Hollywood, Cry me a river.. but not many people in here actully mention Bubble in Christmas season.. Everyone talks about Mariah and AIWFCIY. Sorry but in Asian Countries Bubble is nowhere near Mariah... That's a fact.

                                      Comment


                                      • I knew from the beginning they need to make It’s Time a tradition. She is the gatekeeper to Christmas.

                                        The production quality this year though compared to the other two. She obviously filmed this or inserted some shots from whatever she’s cooking up this season.

                                        imagine in ten or so years time or more when we piece all the It’s Time clips together. Iconic.

                                        thw fact that people are waiting for November 1st goes to show she’s now part of the fabric of Christmas traditions for some or many.

                                        Comment


                                        • Trending on Twitter at 30K right now.
                                          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by wolfily View Post
                                            11/5 ... Is she releasing a new Xmas single this Friday??????
                                            Yes and I think it’s called Falling in Love at Christmas. I wonder if it’s a ballad type of song or more like somewhat loved.
                                            She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Anderson View Post

                                              I know him. I even used to listen to his non Christmas songs like Everything, Home, Hollywood, Cry me a river.. but not many people in here actully mention Bubble in Christmas season.. Everyone talks about Mariah and AIWFCIY. Sorry but in Asian Countries Bubble is nowhere near Mariah... That's a fact.
                                              Where are you from?

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by MrDash View Post

                                                Yes and I think it’s called Falling in Love at Christmas. I wonder if it’s a ballad type of song or more like somewhat loved.
                                                Let’s hope it’s not another Christmas Time Is In the Air again, too breathy and old school. She’s done it already .

                                                I hope she goes for something more pop leaning so everyone can listen to it. Though the talks of gospel irks me, I hope they relegate it to the album extended version or something lol. She would be insane not to capitalise on the social media craze which obviously skews younger and give this generation another song to supporting

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Anderson View Post

                                                  I know him. I even used to listen to his non Christmas songs like Everything, Home, Hollywood, Cry me a river.. but not many people in here actully mention Bubble in Christmas season.. Everyone talks about Mariah and AIWFCIY. Sorry but in Asian Countries Bubble is nowhere near Mariah... That's a fact.
                                                  The thing is, Mariah may have the hits but his albums all songs stream well. He is particularly big in the English speaking countries who gets this type of crooner . Also his voice and album are all easy listening during the holiday season. Something to just play on the background and get on with whatever you’re doing including reading or just relaxing. Mariah’s album is closer to the pop side. There’s a reason why closer to Christmas all the oldie songs catchup to AIWFCIY. Traditions die hard.

                                                  I wonder whether the gap between Michael and Mariah is closing each year on album sales. He clearly has the lead. It took Mariah only the past 3-4 years to outsell Celine’s album, even Celine was doing better than Mariah for a time. It’s just thanks to the behemoth that is AIWFCIY that she’s getting good album equivalents



                                                  Comment



                                                  • It most definitely wont be pop.

                                                    The song is rumoured to feature Khalid and Kirk Franklin. Both are staunch in R&B/Gospel tradition.

                                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X