Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sounds great - really interesting sound to it, and Mariah's voice sounds great.

    It doesn't seem like a Christmas song though... but we've only heard a tiny bit of it.

    Honestly could have been a non-Christmas song and would have been great.
    MESMARIAHSING!

    Comment


    • A ballad, as expected but I like this preview. Must be towards the ending of the song.
      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

      Comment


      • Now I can't stop listening to it.
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

        Comment


        • She tagged the wrong Khalid on Twitter



          Last edited by MrDash; Tue November 2, 2021, 04:40.
          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

          Comment


          • First impression... She sounds ok..
            She tends to overuse whistle notes..
            It doesn't sound like a holiday song..
            Not catchy.. melody wise

            Comment


            • I'm curious now that it seems it's not related to apple. are we not getting the xmas special after all or this gonna be a standalone single?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                I'm curious now that it seems it's not related to apple. are we not getting the xmas special after all or this gonna be a standalone single?
                standalone
                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                  I'm curious now that it seems it's not related to apple. are we not getting the xmas special after all or this gonna be a standalone single?
                  Based on rumors alone, there is one called "The Magic Continues" or something.
                  She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                  Comment


                  • I love the preview for “Fall in Love at Christmas” and I’ve already pre-ordered my CD singles!

                    The song sounds great and I think it’s a great strategy to have the CD singles ship out on 11/11 instead of the first week so that it can build momentum and potentially chart!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                      ℗ 2021 MARIAH, under exclusive license to RCA Inspiration, a division of Sony Music Entertainment

                      did she left epic for RCA?
                      One of the first things I noticed. But i dont think she's on RCA. I think this may be an independent release?
                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bm08 View Post

                        standalone
                        officially confirmed? not gonna be part of the xmas special?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

                          officially confirmed? not gonna be part of the xmas special?
                          I dont know if its part of the special or not just that both things are happening

                          Spotify should have no issue with this
                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bm08 View Post

                            One of the first things I noticed. But i dont think she's on RCA. I think this may be an independent release?
                            I see there's ℗ 2021 MARIAH and I think it's mariah releasing independent and I checked RCA is Kirk's label

                            Comment


                            • Love the vocals

                              Comment


                              • The preview is fantastic and I hope it catches some attention from the public (like yesterday's announcement).

                                I'm wondering how the gospel-choir part is gonna sound like.
                                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                  I love the preview for “Fall in Love at Christmas” and I’ve already pre-ordered my CD singles!

                                  The song sounds great and I think it’s a great strategy to have the CD singles ship out on 11/11 instead of the first week so that it can build momentum and potentially chart!
                                  It obviously depends on when her store reports the sales but I think Billboard counts shipping date. So if it ships in time for 11/11 it could even still count for first week i think
                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                    I hate that they're posting already and mariah fkning carey is nowhere to be seen
                                    Nice to hear her sing "real" ballads (not her typical WBT and clones) again. The last time I heard something similar production-wise was There For Me.

                                    Excited to hear the whole thing. She sounds amazing.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                      ℗ 2021 MARIAH, under exclusive license to RCA Inspiration, a division of Sony Music Entertainment

                                      did she left epic for RCA?
                                      Khlaid is with Rca.
                                      Me. I am Itsawrap.

                                      Comment


                                      • See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by MrDash View Post

                                          Gives me "I Only Wanted" vibes + a lil bit of "The Star"!
                                          It’s giving me butterfly remixes teas. I don’t know what the instrument is…drums?

                                          https://youtu.be/awlf9cQqd9g


                                          riddle me this… how does this obscure remix have have 400k views?
                                          Last edited by itsawrap; Tue November 2, 2021, 05:27.
                                          Me. I am Itsawrap.

                                          Comment


                                          • Absolutely love the preview. Her voice sound quite strong!

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                              She deleted from TikTok. Her team is such a mess tonight

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

                                                It’s giving me butterfly remixes teas. I don’t know what the instrument is…drums?
                                                Yeah I'm guessing it's the drums.

                                                Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                                https://youtu.be/awlf9cQqd9g


                                                riddle me this… how does this obscure remix have have 400k views?
                                                Wow, I'm just hearing this now. Feels like a festival in Brazil!
                                                She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

                                                  It’s giving me butterfly remixes teas. I don’t know what the instrument is…drums?

                                                  https://youtu.be/awlf9cQqd9g


                                                  riddle me this… how does this obscure remix have have 400k views?
                                                  Brazilian power daahling! It’s a remix with Brazilian sounds. The country that gave her the record of 27 weeks at #1

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                    I can't find this anymore on TikTok?

                                                    Edit: Okay it's back up again.
                                                    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X