No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds great - really interesting sound to it, and Mariah's voice sounds great.

It doesn't seem like a Christmas song though... but we've only heard a tiny bit of it.

Honestly could have been a non-Christmas song and would have been great.
    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• A ballad, as expected but I like this preview. Must be towards the ending of the song.
      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Now I can't stop listening to it.
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• She tagged the wrong Khalid on Twitter

Last edited by MrDash; Tue November 2, 2021, 04:40.

Comment

• First impression... She sounds ok..
            She tends to overuse whistle notes..
            It doesn't sound like a holiday song..
            Not catchy.. melody wise

Comment

• I'm curious now that it seems it's not related to apple. are we not getting the xmas special after all or this gonna be a standalone single?

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                I'm curious now that it seems it's not related to apple. are we not getting the xmas special after all or this gonna be a standalone single?
                standalone
                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

I'm curious now that it seems it's not related to apple. are we not getting the xmas special after all or this gonna be a standalone single?
                  Based on rumors alone, there is one called "The Magic Continues" or something.

Comment

• I love the preview for “Fall in Love at Christmas” and I’ve already pre-ordered my CD singles!

The song sounds great and I think it’s a great strategy to have the CD singles ship out on 11/11 instead of the first week so that it can build momentum and potentially chart!

Comment

℗ 2021 MARIAH, under exclusive license to RCA Inspiration, a division of Sony Music Entertainment

did she left epic for RCA?
                      One of the first things I noticed. But i dont think she's on RCA. I think this may be an independent release?

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

standalone
                        officially confirmed? not gonna be part of the xmas special?

Comment

officially confirmed? not gonna be part of the xmas special?
                          I dont know if its part of the special or not just that both things are happening

Spotify should have no issue with this

Comment

One of the first things I noticed. But i dont think she's on RCA. I think this may be an independent release?
                            I see there's ℗ 2021 MARIAH and I think it's mariah releasing independent and I checked RCA is Kirk's label

Comment

• Love the vocals

Comment

• The preview is fantastic and I hope it catches some attention from the public (like yesterday's announcement).

I'm wondering how the gospel-choir part is gonna sound like.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                  I love the preview for “Fall in Love at Christmas” and I’ve already pre-ordered my CD singles!

The song sounds great and I think it’s a great strategy to have the CD singles ship out on 11/11 instead of the first week so that it can build momentum and potentially chart!
                                  It obviously depends on when her store reports the sales but I think Billboard counts shipping date. So if it ships in time for 11/11 it could even still count for first week i think

Comment

I hate that they're posting already and mariah fkning carey is nowhere to be seen
                                    Nice to hear her sing "real" ballads (not her typical WBT and clones) again. The last time I heard something similar production-wise was There For Me.

Excited to hear the whole thing. She sounds amazing.

Comment

℗ 2021 MARIAH, under exclusive license to RCA Inspiration, a division of Sony Music Entertainment

did she left epic for RCA?
                                      Khlaid is with Rca.
                                      Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

Gives me "I Only Wanted" vibes + a lil bit of "The Star"!
                                          It’s giving me butterfly remixes teas. I don’t know what the instrument is…drums?

https://youtu.be/awlf9cQqd9g

riddle me this… how does this obscure remix have have 400k views?
                                          Last edited by itsawrap; Tue November 2, 2021, 05:27.
                                          Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Absolutely love the preview. Her voice sound quite strong!

Comment

She deleted from TikTok. Her team is such a mess tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

It’s giving me butterfly remixes teas. I don’t know what the instrument is…drums?
                                                Yeah I'm guessing it's the drums.

Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

Wow, I'm just hearing this now. Feels like a festival in Brazil!

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

Brazilian power daahling! It’s a remix with Brazilian sounds. The country that gave her the record of 27 weeks at #1

Comment

I can't find this anymore on TikTok?

Edit: Okay it's back up again.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X