Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

j/k j/k

But I agree, I don't think she's planning a "comeback" - she has those every year if you will - but more like emphasizing in her status as a legend.

Last years have been amazing for her, she (her team) needs to keep doing what they've been doing since '18 and everything will be ok!
    When i say come back i mean another huge success in Billboard. Im sure my girl wants to have that 20th elusive number 1 and she will work hard, thays what i meant. My girl doesnt need a come back as she has never gone lol

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
      Memoirs week being delayed again is strange, I’m not sure I get it unless it’s coming with more than the usual and Universal had to clear some samples or features for streaming

It made sense to delay with the new WBT

I don’t think she will do a Rarities pt 2, “Save The Day” got 10x more recognition than the album from the press

I think if she were going to end MC30 with another rarities, she would have stuck the TEOM and E b-sides on the second one
      I think the delay is 'cause she's working on other things rn and focuses on that.
      First WBT MLNMix + vid, and she's now up to something with Millie.

She could have at least upscaled the videos, yet she didn't do it.

I think she's on a pause for MC30 now and will resume in the next weeks.

Regarding Rarities 2.0, she still have LOTS of b-sides and some unreleased tracks, so she can squeeze them on an album if she wants to, and she even can add the Butterfly or the Around The Wolrd Tour (or even TAOM) for a 2-disc thing.
      I'm not saying she will, but she has enough material if she wants to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
        When i say come back i mean another huge success in Billboard. Im sure my girl wants to have that 20th elusive number 1 and she will work hard, thays what i meant. My girl doesnt need a come back as she has never gone lol
        I know what u meant bae!

In that interview she said:

"How many comebacks do I have to have? Can I just have a song thats a good song and does well and it's not a comeback?"

Little did she know that 3 years later she would have another #1 hit, and that that would repeat the next year, for several weeks, breaking more records, etc.

How the tables have turned since then!

Comment

Well this is a masterpiece, both song & vid.

The amont of effortless shade here, I can't.

“do they have an influence on MY music?” *proceeds to giggle*
          she knows her worth ! I love that

Comment

• The Cardi interview is such a random surprise but I really liked it. It was sweet why she said about Mariah also, I’d be down with Mariah singing a hook on a Cardi single like what Sza did.

Comment

• Just listening to All I Live For... is this about Tommy?

as a side: I think the new vocals at the end of AILF are impressive!
              Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Tue February 23, 2021, 22:09.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                she knows her worth ! I love that
                Mimi wasn't having any of that sh!t, she was like

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                Just listening to All I Live For... is this about Tommy?

as a side: I think the new vocals at the end of AILF are impressive!
                Well some bits could adjust to Motorola, especially after reading the memoir.

Yeah, the new vocals are great!

Comment

• Comment

• Mariah really wants that collab. I’m here for it. It’s weird they hadn’t follow each other on any social media even after this

Comment

• The MC x Cardi interview was unexpected but delightful.
                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Pro-footages from Charmbrecelet Tour

Justice from Charmie Tour DVD

Vocals and body >>>
                        I ******* need this
                        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Cardi is hilarious... I know she didn't mean any harm but even if I was an acquaintance of Mariah I would never dream of calling her a "real-ass bitch"; especially because she would be considered my elder!
                          Last edited by Cyclone; Wed February 24, 2021, 01:38.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I am still in awe over new WBT vocals especially second half, so colorful and Belteriah came for our wigs

And dem high notes were real whistles

Selfishly I wanted her to record an album or a single last week
                                Last edited by allygdale; Wed February 24, 2021, 12:00.

Comment

• if her voice is in good shape, one would think she would jump at the chance to record something new
                                  I don't know how that works exactly, but I assume there are producers ready to whip something up if she gives them a call?

Comment

• Don’t gamble with your life, it don’t pay!

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post
                                      if her voice is in good shape, one would think she would jump at the chance to record something new
                                      I don't know how that works exactly, but I assume there are producers ready to whip something up if she gives them a call?
                                      She did mention she was feeling inspired on twitter a week ago.

I suspect she is writing as well as doing more. Her quiet days usually mean she's working!

Comment

• Just 23 days left to vote in the Mariah Carey Discography Rate

Don't let your favourite song come in at the bottom of the pile. Vote here:
                                        https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...s-left-to-vote

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                          Just 23 days left to vote in the Mariah Carey Discography Rate

Don't let your favourite song come in at the bottom of the pile. Vote here:
                                          https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...s-left-to-vote

How cute is this Daydreamriah cartoon?

Comment

• They still don’t follow each other tho. Mariah followed Shawn Mendes after a silly interaction but Cardi she doesn’t after she says she wants to collab and all. Cardi follows more than 3k and don’t bother to follow MC either lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                              They still don’t follow each other tho. Mariah followed Shawn Mendes after a silly interaction but Cardi she doesn’t after she says she wants to collab and all. Cardi follows more than 3k and don’t bother to follow MC either lol
                                              I dont think it's that big of a deal, but maybe Mariah's people are waiting on Cardi to make the first move and vice versa

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                                How cute is this Daydreamriah cartoon?
                                                Love cartoonriah, from any Era, it just works!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                  They still don’t follow each other tho. Mariah followed Shawn Mendes after a silly interaction but Cardi she doesn’t after she says she wants to collab and all. Cardi follows more than 3k and don’t bother to follow MC either lol
                                                  God Cardi would eat Say Something up, especially the So So Def remix

I love how Mariah and Cardi love each other’s underperforming singles

Comment

• Not a big deal that they don't follow each other on Insta, I mean, it means nothing at the end of the day.
                                                    They have praised each other publicly on Twitter with lovely interactions yesterday, Mariah asked for a collabo (and I don't think she was talking for real tho, more like a compliment or something like that), Cardi now is singing a Mariah song. It's all nice.
                                                    Following each other wouldn't translate in a collabo so, I don't get the point

They showed love and respect and humor, that's the important thing for me.
                                                    Mariah is making headlines everywhere now thanks to that Interview. Unexpected things work well for her it seems...

P.S. can't wait for the audio of the phone interview!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X