No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The kind of bridge of the song is beautiful. This is a bolero Am I wrong?

Comment

• OMG! I’ve listened to the song twice.
      I love it. The production is really good.
      It has some Christmas sounds at the very beginning of the song so you can tell it’s a Christmas song tbh
      Mariah sounds amazing, her whistles are so beautiful in this song. Island vibes, bolero vibes, this could fit in a Christmas love movie and it would slay. The chorus sounds so good. The whole thing is flawless for me. I am so grateful for this. I think Kirk Franklin is the one talking at the end, like the priest that talks at the beginning of Fly like a bird, something like that, but at the very end of the song.

Comment

• RCA is messing up the rollout. But for now, video preview.

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
          The kind of bridge of the song is beautiful. This is a bolero Am I wrong?
          Yes i think so!
          AsaPUKE ing bola
          king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
            I love the song! Im in love with the transition to the outro wow she is really sanging!!
            I agree! Completely! This song, i need to know whether it was all Mariah, Kirk and Khalid or if they had help with the production. It sounds so good!!

Comment

• Ive listened to the aong about 5 times already.
              Why does the first 2 stanzas (is it kirk's part) make me sad?
              AsaPUKE ing bola
              king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• She looks so beautiful in the music video wow. Love the colors. Joseph Kahn is amazing

Comment

• I actually think that this was probably the right thing for Mariah to do with a new Christmas single. It’s mature, gorgeous and it’s clearly not an attempt to replicate the mood or success of AIW. It’s subtle and it’s sweet. I think it should do pretty well on AC.
                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• It's a great add to her catalogue. It has a special vibe

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                      RCA is messing up the rollout. But for now, video preview.

Comment

• May I know what time will it be out worldwide? Does it follow local timings?
                        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                          May I know what time will it be out worldwide? Does it follow local timings?
                          It seems it does

Comment

• I think so, 1 more hr for us dash..

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                              RCA is messing up the rollout. But for now, video preview.

Seems like Kirk has removed this post?
                              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post
                                I think so, 1 more hr for us dash..
                                Always ready with excitement for any of Mariah’s release! Here we go around again

Comment

• I personally love "Fall in Love at Christmas"

I like that it starts off with Khalid and how she ended up working off of his vibe, which is chill, mellow R&B. Love MC's vocals and I love the outro with Kirk! I almost wish the "outro" was made into its own separate gospel song.

This is a by the fireplace, smooth R&B Xmas jam and I'm here for it!

Also, that music video preview! MC looks stunning

Comment

• I just listened with my noise cancelling headphones and it’s so much richer!

now I wish the strings in the background were slightly more prominent, they add so much!
                                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• I wonder if she has a soundtrack attached to this upcoming Mariah’s Christmas special just like last year but with new songs/previously unperformed songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                        I just listened with my noise cancelling headphones and it’s so much richer!

now I wish the strings in the background were slightly more prominent, they add so much!
                                        Totally agree! Also agree with your point about a great addition to her catalog
                                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE IT

Comment

• The video preview seems to indicate that this is a video clip and that the special will be different and therefore more of a “performance” like the Apple press release indicated ?

Comment

• Nah.
                                              It's an ok track at best.
                                              And it doesn't come close to the masterpiece that CTIITAA is.
                                              Vocals are nice, production is fine. But nope.
                                              ​​​​​​
                                              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• I’m obsessed with it! So good! I can definitely listen to it on repeat, as I’m doing right now

Comment

• So on YouTube the video will premiere in about 12 hours.

Comment

• I already set a reminder for the video premiere

Comment

Working...
                                                    X