No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda wished that she had announced the new single in the “It’s Time” video itself, maybe just the title somewhere cause that video had a huge exposure in several social media and news outlets.
    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• It’s one of the few singles in the last 10 years that I can listen to on repeat. I like it more each time too.

It’s cute, pretty and harmless. Lovely little song.
      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• The non-gown people will love this

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• THE OUTRO FROM THE VID, YAAAAS!!!!
          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• I LOVE IT. Very reminiscent of After Tonight with a dash of Charmbracelet vocals. It could pass as current sounding, thanks to Khalid. Overall, 4.5 over 5 for me

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              The non-gown people will love this

Yes I immediately appreciated this! She looks so much younger lol
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

LOL! Indeed, but there's a little glimpse of a gown there ;) Hehe
                I have tried googling the song to see If I could listen to it, but nothing. Maybe it's blocked here in France.

Could you guys tell me where or how did you find it please? Thanks a lot!

I can't wait to listen to it!
                Underneath The Stars

Comment

• The single is not yet available at my place.
                  Would really prefer a music video with a concept and without the interpolating studio scenes.
                  She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by chilled View Post

LOL! Indeed, but there's a little glimpse of a gown there ;) Hehe
                    I have tried googling the song to see If I could listen to it, but nothing. Maybe it's blocked here in France.

Could you guys tell me where or how did you find it please? Thanks a lot!

I can't wait to listen to it!
                    Google “Fall in love at Christmas Mariah Carry leaked” then go to search tools and pick Last Hour

see if that works

Comment

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post

Google “Fall in love at Christmas Mariah Carry leaked” then go to search tools and pick Last Hour

see if that works
                      Thank you so much!! I'll try that.
                      Underneath The Stars

Comment

see if that works
                        Didn’t work though

Comment

she looks drop dead gorgeous in the video !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

Didn’t work though
                            Sorry! That’s how i found it. Maybe these websites are blocked in your country? I live in Argentina,

Comment

• The video premiering tomorrow says it was directed by Mariah and Bryan Tanaka, not Joseph Khan.

Could this be an indication that what we will see on Apple Music will be different?

Comment

• Omg she looks stunning
                                Mariah Carey x BTS
                                #20th No.1

Comment

The video premiering tomorrow says it was directed by Mariah and Bryan Tanaka, not Joseph Khan.

Could this be an indication that what we will see on Apple Music will be different?
                                  Maybe JK directed the performance?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

Didn’t work though
                                    For me neither. Well, tomorrow morning when we wake up it will be available
                                    Underneath The Stars

Comment

The video premiering tomorrow says it was directed by Mariah and Bryan Tanaka, not Joseph Khan.

Was going to say, it looks a bit half arsed to be a JK effort.

I hope they release the performance from the special as a video when it premiers

Comment

Sorry! That’s how i found it. Maybe these websites are blocked in your country? I live in Argentina,
                                        OH wait it is already out on spotify duh. Let me check it out then

Comment

• Non-gown fan here, love the video snippet! she looks beautiful and can still pull off a youthful look, therefore I hate the gowns.
                                          Last edited by SprungFan; Thu November 4, 2021, 16:34.

Comment

Good catch! So happy. This is great marketing plan to release a video clip and not be constrained by the Apple special exclusivity. So tomorrow = Streaming + Video + Digital + CD. Hopefully we get a Hot 100 entry!!

Comment

• I got stuck in the bridge part

Comment

• I’m just wondering who is/are the producer(s) of the song…Mariah with Jam&Lewis?

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                                                  I’m just wondering who is/are the producer(s) of the song…Mariah with Jam&Lewis?
                                                  Mariah and Daniel Moore

Comment

• Omg I love Fall in love at Christmas !!!
                                                    The auto-tuned "Fall" pronunciation is still annoying but..
                                                    Such a beautiful melody! and her whisper vocals are gorgeous af !!
                                                    Some vocals remind me of Christmas time is in the air again..
                                                    Mariah Carey x BTS
                                                    #20th No.1

Comment

Working...
                                                    X