• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's already classic Mariah Carey

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Omg Radio edit version has come.
      Can you post the video here like the radio edit so I can watch it. I cant watch it from youtube directly because of my location.
      Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• i listened to the song in full and i like it. Not a fan of the outro, a bit messy like Heavenly.

The vibe of this song makes me look forward to the special! It just sound so different from the songs in the xmas soundtrack last year.

Comment

• It made so happy to see Ariana and mariah interaction and mariah replying “love u”. Makes me hopeful for a real collab non-Xmas

Comment

• Loving FILAC!!!!!
            the whole song is great!
            I love the bridge breakdown before the final chorus!
            ”Fa la la, fall in love tis the season…don’t forget there’s a reason”
            http://marcokircher.com
            http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
            IG: marco235

Comment

• One of the whistles in the outro reminds me of the MTV special when she sang The One from CB and she adlibbed some whistles at the end of that performance.
              I don’t agree with the outro being messy like Heavenly.

My YT Channel!

Comment

• Tbh I love the song, even though I don’t understand any word of what they are singing . Also the outro is a bit random, but nicer than heavenly. That being said, it would fit nicely on mc2y. I’m happy it’s not a throw-away single.
                Eudaimonia
                Last.fm
                Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post
                  i listened to the song in full and i like it. Not a fan of the outro, a bit messy like Heavenly.

The vibe of this song makes me look forward to the special! It just sound so different from the songs in the xmas soundtrack last year.
                  I like the outro but the "pum pum" at the start of it seemed out of place.
                  A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post

I like the outro but the "pum pum" at the start of it seemed out of place.
                    I like the song overall. Maybe i will appreciate the outro better after afew more listens.

Team Mimi should have a reel remix challenge on Instagram and Tik Tok.

Comment

• I like the outro for maybe a live set but from tomorrow, I’ll be listening to the radio edit.
                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Khalid posted another part of the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV3VuRMv...dium=copy_link
                        Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post

Team Mimi should have a reel remix challenge on Instagram and Tik Tok.
                          It’s coming, there will be a challenge on TikTok

Comment

• The beginning guitar starts off with the Christmas song, What Child Is This, but then quickly switches into the FILAC melody quickly after. And, with the wind and bells at the start, it reminds people, this is a Christmas song.

I love the Outro. The Pum Pum Pums are just another festive touch of Christmas and they break it down and bring it to Church!
                            Last edited by Cashiado; Thu November 4, 2021, 19:28.

My YT Channel!

Comment

• Janet liked the FILACT post and followed Mariah

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                                The beginning guitar starts off with the Christmas song, What Child Is This, but then quickly switches into the FILAC melody quickly after. And, with the wind and bells at the start, it reminds people, this is a Christmas song.

I love the Outro. The Pum Pum Pums are just another festive touch of Christmas and they break it down and bring it to Church!
                                The whole song is amazing, I don’t know if i would listen to the radio version tbh. I love the outro. Tbh i like outros in general: When Up Out My Face was released, i used to listen to the version that featured Nicki and right after i had the outro of the album version playing

Comment

• Someone posted lyrics but still questionable on some of them.
                                  Fall in Love at Christmas (Extended Radio Version) Lyrics: A daze, a cold / Here a mess, a trace of snow / Just a metaphor of us / So many Christmases ago / We had a love, so deep / Just like the joy in the [?] / So let's fall in love

My YT Channel!

Comment

• Originally posted by sm3 View Post
                                    Janet liked the FILACT post and followed Mariah
                                    OMG guys! So many news today! FILAC is amazing! Interactions with Ari and now Janet

I see a positive reponse here too, that makes me happy too!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                      It made so happy to see Ariana and mariah interaction and mariah replying “love u”. Makes me hopeful for a real collab non-Xmas
                                      Loved also this interaction! I would also love another collab non Christmas related. Make it happen Queen & Princess

Comment

• good song, good production ... would have been great without the whisper fest

Comment

• A daze, a cold
                                          Here a mess, a trace of snow
                                          Just a metaphor of us
                                          So many Christmases ago
                                          We had a love, so deep
                                          Just like the joy the season brings
                                          So let's fall in love again this Christmas night
                                          Ah, ah-ah

[Chorus: Mariah Carey & Khalid]
                                          And every
                                          Christmas, I'll be there
                                          This time of year we won't throw away
                                          We gotta fall in love again at Christmas time
                                          And all the angels in the sky
                                          Shine down on us as we roll by
                                          We gotta fall in love again this Christmas time

[Verse 2: Mariah Carey]
                                          In the candles glow
                                          I'm awake, but no one knows
                                          Just waitin' patiently to hear the sleigh bells jingle, there they go
                                          And while the northern star lights the way I dream of us
                                          So let's fall in love again this Christmas night

And every
                                          Christmas, I'll be there

[Bridge: Mariah Carey & Khalid]
                                          Fa-la-la, fall in love with the feeling
                                          Fa-la-la, fall in love, just believing
                                          We can fall in love again at Christmas time
                                          Now let's sing it again, yeah
                                          Fa-la-la, fall in love, tis the season
                                          Don't forget there's a reason
                                          Oh, baby, we gotta fall

Christmas, I'll be there

But We gotta fall in love again at Christmas time
                                          Oh, baby, we gotta fall (We gotta fall)
                                          In love at Christmas time

[Outro: Choir & Mariah Carey, Kirk Franklin]
                                          Pom-pom, pompompompom, pom, pom, pom
                                          Pom, pom, pom, pompompom, pom, pom
                                          Let's go
                                          I say we pray (Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh)
                                          Pray that we will find (We will find, pray that you'll find)
                                          Love for all day and night
                                          This Christmas time (This Christmas time)
                                          Before we pray
                                          Hear the trouble cry
                                          It's nothin' [?]
                                          This Christmas
                                          This Christmas time (This Christmas time)
                                          And together we pray (Come on)
                                          Pray that we will find ([?] on love)

Fixed some of the lyrics, gave up on the intro as it is kinda busy and has a bit much going on in it. Reminds me of Heavenly.
                                          Song is pretty nice though.
                                          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Since some of us can’t access the song yet, can one of the lambs sing it to us to give us a little preview of what to expect

Comment

• I'm so excited to hearing this. I haven't listened to any of the snippets. I'm ready. My soul is.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                                                I like the song too. Chorus' melody is easy to sing along with. I dont know why but the bridge reminds me of Toni's Spanish Guitar bridge. Maybe because it has latin feel into it.
                                                Spanish Guitar and After Tonight are the same song
                                                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Just a few more hours. I'll stay till 12 just to hear the song.
                                                  Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Mariah has returned to the overall YT top 120 artists at #120 with 5,5 billion career views so far.

Honey will surpass 50 million streams on Spotity tomorrow. It is the 2nd single off Butterfly to reach that mark.

4 tracks off the album currently rank among her 50 biggest songs on her daily chart:

My All
                                                    Honey
                                                    Breakdown
                                                    Butterfly

My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X