Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

Bit different picture and WOW she looks good. Also Spotify promo is exciting.
    Even tho I wish it was true, that looks fake. Look at the spotify logo pixeled

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Wow looks like this is getting nicely promoted. Should make a big difference to streams. Exciting
      She looks really stunning!!! Beautiful pictures! And love the song so much! Listening non stop.

So glad it's getting promotion, and honestly, the little clips from the music video look Amazing!!
      Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

I dunno. But if fake, where did they took this pic from? Like it hasn’t been officially released yet. The whole picture looks pixeled btw

Comment

• It took me a few listens to catch the lyrics and melody and to appreciate (or maybe accept) Mariah's voice (and Khalid's). Eventually, I think it is a subtle and beautiful song. I do really enjoy the bridge and the outro is nice. Let's all support and celebrate Mariah anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post

I dunno. But if fake, where did they took this pic from? Like it hasn’t been officially released yet. The whole picture looks pixeled btw
            Thats true i hope is legit

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Damn my bad for sending it… I think you’re right
              funny how one can learn
              to grow numb to the madness
              and block it away

Comment

• I'm both inpatient and anxious about the video, as always. The first previews don't appease me..

Comment

• Originally posted by Atom View Post
                  I'm both inpatient and anxious about the video, as always. The first previews don't appease me..
                  It’s very very low budget.. but she looks gorgeous and casual in the studio scenes and I’m just grateful for that lol.

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Fall in Love at Christmas is beyond my imagination.
                    I love music!

Comment

• I'm shocked the put mariah on the cover for new music friday indeed
                      New Music Friday Vietnam | Spotify Playlist

Comment

• This is unlistenable, especially the longest gospel version. Kirk Franklin is such a loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sri View Post
                          This is unlistenable, especially the longest gospel version. Kirk Franklin is such a loser.
                          I’m all for opinions but “unlistenable” is pure lies.
                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Just finished listening to Fall in Love... Mariah invented a new genre for Christmas it seems, It's so smooth & tropical, I love it!!!

I'm gonna make a new Christmas playlist and enjoy this a lot!!
                            Last edited by Tomer_MC; Thu November 4, 2021, 23:26.
                            #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• If this was released in 1998, it would have been a big hit. Love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

I’m all for opinions but “unlistenable” is pure lies.
                                Well, it's not unlistenable. It was my very first time listening to it. Now, that Im on my 3rd spin, it's not THAT horrible. I wished she came out with somethin WBT was to 2005.

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• First listen to FILAC and I'm in love!! Gorgeous track with lovely vocals. I prefer the radio edit version, but the main version with outro is good as well.
                                    Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                                    Your basic faves could never

Comment

• 3 iTunes versions and the physical single … I hope lambs are buying them up!
                                      funny how one can learn
                                      to grow numb to the madness
                                      and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by Sri View Post

Well, it's not unlistenable. It was my very first time listening to it. Now, that Im on my 3rd spin, it's not THAT horrible. I wished she came out with somethin WBT was to 2005.
                                        Khalid intro and the climax are quite good actually. Her whistle is very nice.

Comment

• I’ve never heard another Christmas song like it.. I’ll say that much. For the Christmas genre, it’s very original!

Comment

• Which version is in the spotify playlist? I hope the radio version. The gospel version is just...no.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                              I’ve never heard another Christmas song like it.. I’ll say that much. For the Christmas genre, it’s very original!
                                              I love this tbh

Unlike CTIITAA, this one feels more contemporary but just as classic
                                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                                Since when Bryan is a music video director? Lol.
                                                Mark Sudack was an executive producer on TEOM.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

Mark Sudack was an executive producer on TEOM.
                                                  But that’s how they met he was already in that field.

Comment

• I bought the three versions of the song on iTunes.
                                                    Underneath The Stars

Comment

Working...
                                                    X