Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the video .. love it!! And love the gospel outro even more now
    Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
    Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Just watched the video and I loved it

The song has this nostalgic feeling about it, that the video brings out even more, it gave me chills and teary eyed. It's just beautiful!!

I love all the parts of the song, and the gospel part is addictive, very well produced!!! I really hope Mariah won't ignore this and promote it somehow.
      #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Love the climax and gospel part the best - wish she sang more full voice during the first 2/3 of the song but other than that it’s nice and the music video was cute. Looking forward to the special!

Comment

• It’s already an instant classic for me after 2. Listen .
          And I kinda like the cosy home-set of the video , specially
          when they sing to each other on the sofa ,it’s really really sweet ..
          orange clouds roll by ....

Comment

• The video is the typical Xmas cheese with that extra Mariah flavour, but she looks GORGEOUS. The song is amazing!
            Eudaimonia
            Last.fm
            Instagram

Comment

• A very well produced song. I dont mind Mariah's qhispery vo8ce in this song. It fits the overall feel. Khalid's voice suits tht od Mariah too. Thwy sound really great together. A very quality production imo

Comment

• I've watched the video 10 times already

Comment

• I have never listened to a new mariah song this many times in like forever!!!!
                  AsaPUKE ing bola
                  king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• It’s still not in the new music friday uk in Spotify
                    Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best version is the first (long) one for me.

Love the video as well. She looks gorgeous in the gold gown. The other looks are beautiful as well.
                      I love the Christmas feel, the whole coming together at her Butterfly Lounge. Seeing Roc and Roe.
                      Everything is just perfect. LOVE it.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post

#1 on the new chart of our charts?
                        Next week! I always make my personal chart by looking at the stats of my most streamed songs from Friday to Thursday. (like the real chart)
                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by 05musicbox View Post
                          I have never listened to a new mariah song this many times in like forever!!!!
                          Same. This one has me excited. It has bits and pieces I absolutely adore.
                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I’m so surprised by this - it’s really good quality. And she sounds the most Mariahesque she has sounded in years.
                            she/we should be proud of this one!

Comment

• I can listen to any of Mariah's songs year round - yes, even her Christmas output, but this song really feels like one I would play a lot outside of Christmas and have it not feel out of place.

I feel like it's easy to playlist with her other non Christmas songs.
                              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate

Comment

• nice song, nice video... I like it.

Comment

• Special Target version of the CD

https://www.target.com/p/mariah-care...d/-/A-84738664

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Next week! I always make my personal chart by looking at the stats of my most streamed songs from Friday to Thursday. (like the real chart)
                                      It's already my most streamed song
                                      #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by rashmimimi View Post
                                        Doesnt seem to be anything new?
                                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate

Comment

• Love the new song! Great production and vocals and she’s absolutely gorgeous in the video!

Comment

• Hi

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                              Hi
                                              She doesn't even go here...
                                              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• It sounds like I Only Wanted instrumental to me.

She looks STUNNING and never ages.

Comment

• I'm in love with FILAC. The sound for being a Xmas song is so... unexpected!
                                                  Like she mixed so many elements that are not traditional, but it works amazingly.
                                                  It sounds like I Only Wanted/After Tonight with a twist... and then boom, the gospel outro slayed.

Great production.
                                                  Their voices blended so well!

P.S her whistle register is on fire.

P.S. II she looks stunning.
                                                  I love those scenes outside with the gold gown (straight outta 2013) but she also looks so fresh and young in the booth scenes and so casual paying homage to the Chicago jersey dress from Charmie Era. A serve. She just refuses to age. Makeup & hair are also on point.

I'll give a solid 8.75 score. Maybe even 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                                    I can listen to any of Mariah's songs year round - yes, even her Christmas output, but this song really feels like one I would play a lot outside of Christmas and have it not feel out of place.

I feel like it's easy to playlist with her other non Christmas songs.
                                                    Exactly my thoughts!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X