Clear All

• So MC30 is over and forgotten yay

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
      So MC30 is over and forgotten yay
      I think three eras are left

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
        Just a friendly reminder that Mariah DID THAT SHIT with Caution. Especially the title track.
        Say it louder for the people in the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
          Maybe the interview with Cardi is this week MC30 “gift”
          I'll take it

Comment

So MC30 is over and forgotten yay
            Nope.
            It will resume in the next weeks, I'm sure.
            She's clearly busy now with another things/projects.

Comment

• Honestly not here for the Cardi interview being the next MC30 treat. Lol.
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                Honestly not here for the Cardi interview being the next MC30 treat. Lol.
                We're just kidding, LMAO.
                That interview has nothing to do with MC30 AT ALL
                But between nothing and the audio of the interview, I pick the later.
                Plus I need a laugh these days and I'm sure the whole unedited thing is a hot mess, I need to listen to Mariah's voice when Cardi talked about d*ck
                Also I want to listen the tone of her voice when she "asked" for a collabo.

Comment

• As it should, but 90-10 would've been more accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Nope.
                    It will resume in the next weeks, I'm sure.
                    She's clearly busy now with another things/projects.
                    I don’t think she has to move to upload the EPs on streaming since it’s probably has professionals to do it and I’m sure everything is ready to be released cause it was supposed to come out everything last year but it was postponed because BLM. I’m sure she doesn’t need time to do any work to upload the remastered videos or EPs on streaming cause it’s probably ready to go. There’s another reason she is delaying it

Comment

• I think MC30 is on a pause rn and that it will resume at some point.

But let's see what happens.

Comment

• Sweetheart deserved a resung dance mix.
                        Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

I don’t think she has to move to upload the EPs on streaming since it’s probably has professionals to do it and I’m sure everything is ready to be released cause it was supposed to come out everything last year but it was postponed because BLM. I’m sure she doesn’t need time to do any work to upload the remastered videos or EPs on streaming cause it’s probably ready to go. There’s another reason she is delaying it
                          I agree with this. I think they might release something new soonish and they dont want to mix all up. Lets wait and see. I think Chick is the thing coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                            Sweetheart deserved a resung dance mix.
                            Yasss, I love that song (and vid, she looked bomb af!).

Crybaby also deserved one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                              I agree with this. I think they might release something new soonish and they dont want to mix all up. Lets wait and see. I think Chick is the thing coming soon
                              This is what I'm saying, that they're focused on another project rn (probably SUD since Mariah is working with Millie rn) and that they put MC on a pause.
                              The other user said it's "over and forgotten"

Comment

• I forgot to mention about this, but her whistles now, in this record, sound like actual whisltes - and not with that super-head-voice-ish, heavy quality.

I also love the fact that they're quite raspy and they even sound polyphonic at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                  I forgot to mention about this, but her whistles now, in this record, sound like actual whisltes - and not with that super-head-voice-ish, heavy quality.

I also love the fact that they're quite raspy and they even sound polyphonic at times.

I thought the same about her whistles, I prefer them on here to Caution

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                      I thought the same about her whistles, I prefer them on here to Caution
                                      Yep, I agree!
                                      And I love the ones on Caution but these ones sound "freer", ligther and overall she has more control over 'em. I just looooove the raspiness behind them, it kinda reminds me a little of Chanté Moore who's my 2nd fave "whistler". Just gorgeous.
                                      Also the All I Live For arpeggio whistle (the one she recorded in 2020) sounds quite TEOM-ish (To The Floor ending whistle).

Comment

• Comment

• I don’t know why but I wish Mariah would give us a cover of Loving You by Minnie Ripperton but with a modern R&B twist and raspy voice on the next album. I can see it being iconic.

Comment

• It would be nice on a live set, but I don't want Mariah to cover Loving You on a studio album tbh.

This b!tch needs to cover My Funny Valentine first.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeejust View Post
                                              I don’t know why but I wish Mariah would give us a cover of Loving You by Minnie Ripperton but with a modern R&B twist and raspy voice on the next album. I can see it being iconic.
                                              For YEARS I've been thinking about this. it's due to happen!
                                              #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• I’d much prefer her to cover ‘Memory lane’ or ‘Baby, this love I have’ by Minnie Riperton.

Comment

• Imo it's good when MC30 pauses every now and then. Week after week so many EPs are released that I'm still not through with listening. Especially non-fans can not keep up at all. It's great that she has worked through a large part of her Catalogue in less than a year and made it available in a clear form on all digital platforms. I'd still like to have physical copies of the reissues of "The Emancipation of Mimi" and "E=MC2" though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeGreat View Post
                                                    Imo it's good when MC30 pauses every now and then. Week after week so many EPs are released that I'm still not through with listening. Especially non-fans can not keep up at all. It's great that she has worked through a large part of her Catalogue in less than a year and made it available in a clear form on all digital platforms. I'd still like to have physical copies of the reissues of "The Emancipation of Mimi" and "E=MC2" though.
                                                    Yep, I agree.
                                                    That pause was needed IMO.
                                                    It was all going way too fast and started way before I thought.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X