• Show
Clear All

• Anyway, enjoying the track today.
    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post
        Argentina? I don’t know her. Kidding! Yes! I’m from Argentina.
        Nice to see you back on the forum btw

Thanx wachin (yo lo escribo con "w" )

Originally posted by elguachin View Post
        You too?!!! Hi buddy! I’m from Mar del Plata btw
        Really?
        From Tandil here

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        mariah should tour argentina (and brazil) first thing after corona.
        Yes, please!

And Australia too. But first South America.

Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
        We're probably the only ones who didn't return their lamb cards back in 2016
        LMAO, I laugh now, but I was so pissed back in October '16, and I hated on u for a couple of hours, u know why

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        In Argentina... she could probably sell out a 20k capacity venue.
        She could sell out a 15k one for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
          Hey Shaka, stranger!
          Nice to see you back!
          Hey Cashiado Thanx

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
          Her speaking voice is so buttery again. I’m here for it
          Her speaking voice sounds amazing rn.
          Which leads me to believe her when she said her voice is in really good shape atm.

I miss her live Xmas shows where she was belting with an open throat and lush vibrato.

---

I really like the video.
          It's not AIW (MMWCT Edition) but I like the vibe, quite When Xmas Comes-esque with John.
          She looks divine.

Comment

• We love Rita <3

Comment

• Good morning.

A new day of listening to this beautiful song.

Did any UKMIX lambs join for the Somewhat Loved video?
              Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Out of interest does anyone know why she is wearing a Chicago outfit in the video? I remember she wore that/something similar at NBA All Stars but I don't know the significance of it now

Comment

• The Somewhat Loved video is a hot mess

Comment

• Originally posted by rashmimimi View Post
                    Out of interest does anyone know why she is wearing a Chicago outfit in the video? I remember she wore that/something similar at NBA All Stars but I don't know the significance of it now
                    Dont think there is any particular reason here tbh
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• RCA did botch the rollout a bit, but at least they tweeted about it

Comment

• Originally posted by rashmimimi View Post
                        Out of interest does anyone know why she is wearing a Chicago outfit in the video? I remember she wore that/something similar at NBA All Stars but I don't know the significance of it now
                        I have no idea what's the meaning behind.
                        It's not the same outfit tho.
                        She wore a jersey dress at the NBA All Stars, in the FILAC vid she's wearing a jersey shirt from Mitchell And Ness.
                        Maybe we can ask her in the next Lambily Lounge! Quite random ensemble for Xmas LOL.

Comment

• Thank you such expert lambs on here. Good enough answer for now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            The Somewhat Loved video is a hot mess
                            It's fun though to see all those lambs getting into the song.
                            Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• AIWFCIY starts the new chart week on US Spotify at #45 (374,187 streams). #83 in UK (76,064 streams).

The placing is important as the song has to be top 50 in order to re-enter Billboard's Hot 100

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                It's fun though to see all those lambs getting into the song.
                                Yeah, some lambs were giving their all with dem moves
                                Pointless project IMO (the vid) but nice that some fans took part of it, at least they had some fun!

Comment

• I'm a lil obsessed with FILAC

Comment

Yeah, some lambs were giving their all with dem moves
                                    Pointless project IMO (the vid) but nice that some fans took part of it, at least they had some fun!

I think it's their thank you to fans and probably for some last minute Grammy exposure for their album

Comment

• Comment

• Fantasy will one day become her 3rd biggest singles ever. I love how they are selling off the remaining stock of approx 350,000 physical singles that were never sold in 1995-96.
                                        My Chart

Comment

I'm a lil obsessed with FILAC
                                          Mee too! Only listening to the full version. I don’t want anything missing, the whole song is so beautiful to listen to.

Comment

love it

Comment

• This year long focus on Fantasy is incredible and a great way for marketing her catalog in the future

Comment

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post

Mee too! Only listening to the full version. I don’t want anything missing, the whole song is so beautiful to listen to.
                                                I only listen to the radio version. I think it's perfect like that but we know Mimi loves a gospel moment too.
                                                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• FILAC is just . Instead of just making predictable holiday music and regurgitating previous works (i.e. Clarkson's "Underneath The Tree" which is one of the most reductive songs in history) Queen delivered a sultry and gorgeous track that's dazzling with nostalgia and chill, such a fresh song with endless replay value. She looks stunningly beautiful as well. Khalid is such a smooth vocalist and I've admired him since I first heard "Talk"; also the gospel portion was genius and easily my favorite part of the song. Mariah really is serving up quality with this song.

Comment

• I wish the Extended version wasn't the default track that people are listening to on Spotify. The general public does not listen to gospel. Also, the running time is too long. It only makes people not want to replay the song. Shorter songs are always the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X