No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FILAC is good if you start listening from 59 seconds in. Its a smooth, mellow RnB to gospel journey without that mess at the start.

Comment

• Khalid’s part sounded a little lazy to me. It’s a good thing that his solo part ends at the beginning itself. After that, his vocals are mostly in the background, so I’m cool with that.
      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
        That’s one scary doll, her ‘hands’ look like paws.
        Mariah Krampus (Austrian Xmas ghost).... lol.
        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Watlingstreet View Post

I dont think TGIFY is about anyone, its just a cute moment? Subtle Invitation and Lullaby are about Derek Jeter… I can see I Only Wanted being about Luis, but could still be about Derek as she says “someone was saving my life for the first time”, and we know he played that role.
          doesn't is say that TGIFY is about Luis in the album booklet ThankYou's?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Mariah Krampus (Austrian Xmas ghost).... lol.
            Plushies look funny but the ornament is perfect
            She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
              Plushies look funny but the ornament is perfect
              Yeah the ornament looks so pretty.

Remember this one?

Comment

• FILAC just crossed 1M views on YouTube
                Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Remember this one?

I can't believe it. I was just checking that on google for laughs!!!
                  Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by SprungFan View Post

Exactly and she said it during the Rainbow promo

Comment

• Originally posted by SprungFan View Post

I dont think so? She never told us who her songs were about until the book came out, cause she always said it was better they were left open to interpretation. Obv we have played the guessing game over time, sometimes correctly, but I dont think theres an actual quote from her saying its about Luis. It would make sense, of course…..but to my ear, it’s not a personal song, and she peppers personal songs with coded references to the individual.

edit: youre right, she says thank god I found you to him in Spanish.
                      Last edited by Watlingstreet; Tue November 9, 2021, 13:13.

Comment

Remember this one?

Hahaha yeah. I remember she said last year that she’s gonna make her own version. Glad to see her keep that promise

Comment

• Just stumbled across the fact that Mariah has spent just short of 6 solid years in the UK top 40 singles chart
                          and exactly 4.5 years in the UK top 40 albums chart.

Not bad for a “local artist”
                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

It's part of "The Mariah Carey Holiday Collection" (available at Target and Wal-Mart, you can shop the collection now at MariahCarey.com).

https://costumes.com/collections/mar...idaycollection

Premium Mariah Carey Plush

Here's the link: https://costumes.com/collections/mar...ush-nmckr17272
                            The plush doll is not that bad actually. The eyes need a bit of fixing. Nevertheless, I still want it but they don't ship overseas. How sad. They definitely should have made her boobies bigger

The ornament is A+MAZING!!!!
                            Last edited by wolfily; Tue November 9, 2021, 13:25.
                            Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                            Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Originally posted by chilled View Post
                              FILAC just crossed 1M views on YouTube
                              lovely. it's still doing 200k per day. I hope that it won't fall below this mark.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                Khalid’s part sounded a little lazy to me. It’s a good thing that his solo part ends at the beginning itself. After that, his vocals are mostly in the background, so I’m cool with that.
                                Nahhh ... he sounded good. That's just his style. He did great harmonies with MC. Personally, I think Khalid >>>>>> The Weeknd & Bruno Mars. So glad MC worked with him.
                                Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                                Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfily View Post

Nahhh ... he sounded good. That's just his style. He did great harmonies with MC. Personally, I think Khalid >>>>>> The Weeknd & Bruno Mars. So glad MC worked with him.
                                  I beg to differ. Bruno Mars is miles better than Khalid, in my opinion.

Comment

Remember this one?

My boyfriend bought this for me last Christmas, and he had no idea this ‘thing’ was getting so much attention online. Now that was a moment !
                                    Eudaimonia
                                    Last.fm
                                    Instagram

Comment

• It’s kinda sad that both the trailer cartoon and the merch have her mole completely at the wrong place. Like not even close. The lack of care, love and attention to detail….

Last edited by Xmas; Tue November 9, 2021, 13:54.

Comment

• I feel like we’re getting a diamond certification this year.
                                        Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                                          It’s kinda sad that both the trailer cartoon and the merch have her mole completely at the wrong place. Like not even close. The lack of care, love and attention to detail….

https://twitter.com/timmymtl/status/...792593410?s=21

She was the one that worked on the merch "all year", she says.
                                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

I'm obsessed with her tone here!

And love the vibrato in those D5s!

I replayed it a few times on IG. She sounds so good!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

She was the one that worked on the merch "all year", she says.
                                              Fans are being too picky here. Does it really matter if a mole is in the exact place as she has it?
                                              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                              Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by leoapp View Post
                                                In your honest opinion, which choir part is more messy?
                                                Heavenly's or FILAC's?

Imo FILAC's is far more messy... with too many layers, too much going on and some random whistle notes..
                                                Heavenly's choir part is so underrated....
                                                Well I would prefer Heavenly over FILAC. At least Heavenly has a melody to sing along to looool.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

I replayed it a few times on IG. She sounds so good!
                                                  Those belts are as clean as those on E=MC2!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Watlingstreet View Post
                                                    FILAC is good if you start listening from 59 seconds in. Its a smooth, mellow RnB to gospel journey without that mess at the start.
                                                    I couldn't agree less. The beginning of the song is absolute poetry to my ears. Haunting, sad, magical. I wouldn't mind if Mimi had kept it a little more In the same vein with her delivery.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X