X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    LMAO at Mimi correcting 'em with the F#
    Brilliant
    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
      Lol is it available worldwide? I would love to try out the Mariah Menu please
      Same!

LMAO u can't really escape of Mariah, she's literally EVERYWHERE.

Love this collabo btw, so festive!

Comment

• This might be even bigger than the Walkers Crisps ad. I hope there’s something for vegans too
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• I don’t know how I feel about this McDonalds thing.. it’s just all a bit tacky and low for her.

I would rather her put all her effort into making hit potential music and getting her coin that way. Give me a sell out collaboration with a current artist any day over a collaboration with an infamously unhealthy fast food chain.

100% she will get ridiculed for this.

The positive is the exposure.. eeeek
          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• The Mariah Menu will make its debut in the U.S. on Dec. 13, featuring a different free item each day with a $1 minimum purchase on the McDonald’s app. Read more here: https://corporate.mcdonalds.com/corpm... *Available only at participating McDonald’s in the local area. Valid 1x/day with $1 min. purchase (excl. tax) from Dec. 13-24. See app for details.

So it’s US only
            She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Already several food magazines and news media are reporting this McD collab.

I think it’s a form of good exposure, music and food can bring together a lot of people.

Comment

• I'm a vegetarian so IDC about this lol I guess it's exposure and great incomings

Comment

• I hope there is merch like some other artists got!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                    I don’t know how I feel about this McDonalds thing.. it’s just all a bit tacky and low for her.

I would rather her put all her effort into making hit potential music and getting her coin that way. Give me a sell out collaboration with a current artist any day over a collaboration with an infamously unhealthy fast food chain.

100% she will get ridiculed for this.

The positive is the exposure.. eeeek
                    she did Pepsi in the past, even Walker crisp in '19. So what is low tho? The check must be huge for her endorsement. I don't think she minds at all.

Comment

• I love McD’s breakfasts (guilty pleasure) so I’m low key excited for this.

Comment

• Yas! She might only be relevant during this season as what others say but she's literrally OMNIPRESENT. I wonder what haters will do - it's two-month agony for them dahlings
                        A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Comment

• Good for exposure I guess.

This reminds me of the Walkers ad a few years ago.
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I will now get officially obese... Mariah supported my decision. <3
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                I will now get officially obese... Mariah supported my decision. <3
                                This menu is only effective in my hole tho.

Comment

• We love Leona! <3

Comment

• Trevor Noah. Mariah IS the moment:

#omnipresence

My Chart

Comment

We love Leona! <3
                                      ... Don't make me sing. Really, you guys... don't make sing. (SNL).

Mariah once again shows the world, that she IS the world and we're only visitors on HER planet.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Mariah Trends (Fan Page)
                                        @MariahTrends

1min
                                        @McDonalds to release a full television ad featuring @MariahCarey closer to #TheMariahMeal launch date.

Their collaboration will also feature other surprises yet to be announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post

she did Pepsi in the past, even Walker crisp in '19. So what is low tho? The check must be huge for her endorsement. I don't think she minds at all.
                                          For the Pepsi campaign, she did pretty much an albums worth of good quality ringtones. Totally different.

For Walkers, she starred in a pretty funny ad that promoted AIW for its anniversary.

This just isn’t the same and is much more cringey in my opinion. A Mariah Menu at McDonalds? Nah, that’s not what I’m here for lol.

However, I’ll hold out for there being a solid purpose for it other than to make money.

Comment

Mariah Trends (Fan Page)
                                            @MariahTrends

1min
                                            @McDonalds to release a full television ad featuring @MariahCarey closer to #TheMariahMeal launch date.

Their collaboration will also feature other surprises yet to be announced.

Ok so in light of this & reflecting what I said in my last post, I’ll hold out to see what the other surprises are.

Comment

• Now... she only needs to book the Coca Cola ad xmas tune... then she has done it all.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Their collaboration will also feature other surprises yet to be announced.

Comment

Very clever play on this meme:

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

Ok so in light of this & reflecting what I said in my last post, I’ll hold out to see what the other surprises are.
                                                    Most times these surprises tend to be merch

Comment

Working...
                                                    X