Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Shaka;n10756569]

Lol, this year it's a tropical christmas (the Black Irish-ad, FILAC and now this). What's this last pic about? Climate Change?
    Last edited by mimiongaku; Wed November 10, 2021, 16:16.

Comment

• FILAC close to hitting 1,2 million on YT.

I'm so excited to find out, how much it has gained yesterday on Spotify with all the new xmas playlists that added it.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mimiongaku View Post
        Lol, this year it's a tropical christmas (the Black Irish-ad, FILAC and not this). What's this last pic about? Climate Change?
        Well, it's summer during Xmas in my country so I'm happy

I don't understand the pic in the sea tho

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Most times these surprises tend to be merch
          Yeah.. I won’t be getting excited about that. One bit lol.
          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
            FILAC close to hitting 1,2 million on YT.

I'm so excited to find out, how much it has gained yesterday on Spotify with all the new xmas playlists that added it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=mimiongaku;n10756593]
              Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Lol, this year it's a tropical christmas (the Black Irish-ad, FILAC and now this). What's this last pic about? Climate Change?
              Same dress she wore for the golden globes, different colour. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by elguachin View Post
                Same dress she wore for the golden globes, different colour. Right?
                Nice observation.

Yeah, it looks the same.

Comment

• Plot twist: Apple pie and AIW bundle for $2.

Get that diamond certification Mariah!

Comment

• Btw the picture they chose for the poster doesn’t do her justice at all... looks like someone deliberately edited her face to be bigger... she looks fantastic and absolutely snatched in the video though!

Comment

• McDonalds? No ma’am. That’s just gross. I mean you’re ******* Mariah Carey and you do this shit. No ma’am.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

Yeah.. I won’t be getting excited about that. One bit lol.

i want merch!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by unbridled View Post

i want merch!!!
                            You want Mariah McDonalds merch? I’m glad I can’t comprehend that.
                            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• How about Happy Meal toys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                McDonalds? No ma’am. That’s just gross. I mean you’re ******* Mariah Carey and you do this shit. No ma’am.
                                It somehow reminds me of Xtina’s Skechers ads looool

Comment

i want merch!!!
                                  They almost confirm it

Comment

• It ain't that deep tbh it's just fun

Comment

i want merch!!!
                                      Imagine the TV ad featuring Mariah as a McDonald’s staff member. That would be so funny!

Comment

• Cringe

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                          It ain't that deep tbh it's just fun
                                          It’s McDonalds menu.. it’s 100% cringe.

Hoping something about this changes my mind.. like an hilarious ad campaign that promotes her Christmas music. Something other than AIW because at this point, that song needs no promotion.
                                          Last edited by NorthernMonkey; Wed November 10, 2021, 16:59.

Comment

It’s McDonalds menu.. it’s 100% cringe.
                                            I don't eat them, but I don't see what's cringy

Comment

I don't eat them, but I don't see what's cringy
                                              Lol, really? Ok.

Comment

Lol, really? Ok.
                                                Don't patronize me, please

Comment

• OMG I'm gonna order it

Comment

Don't patronize me, please
                                                    Being shocked that you can’t see the cringey aspect isn’t patronising you.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X