What next? The Primark Christmas collection
    so, someone didn't get the point.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
      That’s the reference
      Yeah, I saw it on Twitter.
      Truly hilarious.
      Also the ad where she's sitting and stops and starts again with a fan blowing air on her face LOL, she's laughing at herself and having fun. I love to see that.

Comment

• The ad agency that worked with Mariah on this commercial helped with the Academy Award winning video for "Hair Love". No wonder it's so good!

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• That ad is hilarious get those coins MC!

Comment

• I think the Mc D add is funny and cheeky. I love her. The thing with the wind machine... she is so self-aware and ironic. The personality jumped out. <3
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
              Khalid did not post about FILAC on Facebook. He has over 6 million followers there. Missed opportunity
              He has 45 million listeners on Spotify with several songs hitting 1 billion streams. Even that didn’t help much when it comes to this latest release, FILAC. Looking at the way things are at the streaming front, I don’t think those Facebook followers are going to contribute much after all.
              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• I like the wind machine gag.
                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

He has 45 million listeners on Spotify with several songs hitting 1 billion streams. Even that didn’t help much when it comes to this latest release, FILAC. Looking at the way things are at the streaming front, I don’t think those Facebook followers are going to contribute much after all.
                  Playlisting goes a very long way

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Playlisting goes a very long way
                    Exactly. Facebook promo doesn’t do much as evidenced in the previous collab with Busta.
                    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• It has to be big $$ for her to agree to do this.

Mariah Carey is giving away free McDonald's during the holidays - CNN

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post
                        It has to be big $$ for her to agree to do this.

Mariah Carey is giving away free McDonald's during the holidays - CNN
                        That headline makes it sound like she’s doing charity. I hope people don’t take it the wrong way as to why she’s giving away free McDs instead of something else.

Comment

• i hope it does go beyond US

Comment

• Has the new song any chance of charting? I've not been tracking it.
                            " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                            Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                              Has the new song any chance of charting? I've not been tracking it.
                              no

only on... digital songs, R&B digital songs, R&B songs, probably AC airplay and of course the holiday 100, holiday digital sales. That's 6 BB sub categories (as for now).
                              My Chart

Comment

Has the new song any chance of charting? I've not been tracking it.
                                In Azerbaijan maybe
                                funny how one can learn
                                to grow numb to the madness
                                and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

In Azerbaijan maybe
                                  not there... but maybe greece or sth... a country which doesn't really have a nationalised singles chart and uses their streaming or digital or airplay chart as their national chart.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

In Azerbaijan maybe
                                    Hardly.
                                    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

Hardly.
                                      It's currently #4 on Itunes Colombia. <3
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Lots of food collabs/ownership in recent times: Mariah's Cookies, Black Irish, Walkers, McDonalds

Comment

• While I’m surprised by the MD collaboration, to call it cringeworthy is overkill.
                                          I wasn’t expecting it. Will some general public people talk shit, sure. What’s different. They talk anyways.
                                          get that promo MiMi, get that coin! She don’t care nor do I!
                                          http://marcokircher.com
                                          http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                          IG: marco235

Comment

• The memes will be wild
                                            i fear the fat jokes/memes, but hopefully people are more woke these days
                                            I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Saying something is cringey isn’t the worst criticism.. it’s all just a bit icky when you think about MTV Unplugged, the slayage at Tokyo Dome and the Butterfly or TEOM era etc and then this McDonalds thing lol.. it’s just an opinion but it’s beneath her as far as I’m concerned.

Obviously, I hope it works out in her favour and that I was wrong to hate it.
                                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

It's currently #4 on Itunes Colombia. <3
                                                This is so random... or not, because either Fantasy or IKWYW has been charting on Shazam in Colombia (I can't remember which one...)

Comment

What next? The Primark Christmas collection
                                                  I thought you were only here for the music?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                                    Saying something is cringey isn’t the worst criticism.. it’s all just a bit icky when you think about MTV Unplugged, the slayage at Tokyo Dome and the Butterfly or TEOM era etc and then this McDonalds thing lol.. it’s just an opinion but it’s beneath her as far as I’m concerned.

Obviously, I hope it works out in her favour and that I was wrong to hate it.
                                                    It’s a different world. Referencing those past events have nothing to do with this.
                                                    Comparing her Xmas special to MTV Unplugged, is one thing. But, comparing a commercial to a concert. Eh, doesn’t make sense.
                                                    http://marcokircher.com
                                                    http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                                    IG: marco235

Comment

Working...
                                                    X