X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "El Significado de Mariah Carey" yasss SLAY

Comment

• Mariah Carey - Every Whistle Notes in "All I Want For Christmas Is You'!" (Live&Studio)

Comment

• Finally AIW crossed the daily 1M mark

Comment

• Plus:

She's coming to end your faves

Comment

• Two years have passed since this brilliant ad came out. Now waiting patiently for the McD ad

She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Slay.

Comment

• For those worrying about the song loosing popularity (compared with last year):

Oh, and btw AIWFCIY has now surpassed 945 MILLION streams on Spotify.

Comment

• Guys, so much is happening, AIW is slaying, being added to new playlists, FILAC is stable on Spotify with over 100K streams. Check Mariah Carey :: The "Christmas" Eras thread, I posted all the info there.

---

Btw, FILAC surpassed 1.4M views on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                      Guys, so much is happening, AIW is slaying, being added to new playlists, FILAC is stable on Spotify with over 100K streams. Check Mariah Carey :: The "Christmas" Eras thread, I posted all the info there.

---

Btw, FILAC surpassed 1.4M views on YouTube.
                      ... and, most importantly, Shaka is back with us!!
                      I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Mariah's top 15 Xmas songs on Nov. 11 on Spotify:

01 - +1,057,738 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                        02 - +175,532 - 1994 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                        03 - +101,402 - 2021 - Fall In Love at Christmas
                        04 - +85,737 - 2020 - Oh Santa! (Remix)
                        05 - +64,489 - 1994 - O Holy Night
                        06 - +50,642 - 1994 - Silent Night
                        07 - +48,219 - 1994 - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
                        08 - +47,323 - 2011 - All I want for Christmas Is You (ft. JB)
                        --
                        09 - +14,276 - 1994 - Joy to the World
                        10 - +13,000 - 2010 - Oh Santa
                        11 - +12,420 - 1994 - Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
                        12 - +11,001 - 1994 - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
                        13 - +9,191 - 2010 - All I want for Christmas Is You (Extra Festive)
                        14 - +7,834 - 1994 - Jesus Born on This Day
                        15 - +7,166 - 1994 - Jesus Oh What a Wonderful Child

Such a rough break between rank #8 and #9. Anyway, the sleigh is here.

Her also new and next classic Sleigh Ride is increasing hard... +5,520 - 2020 - Sleigh Ride!

No need for shade to this evergreen original: +6,923 - 2011 - When Christmas Comes (ft. John Legend)
                        My Chart

Comment

• My FILAC physical single arrived and the case was cracked
                          funny how one can learn
                          to grow numb to the madness
                          and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                            My FILAC physical single arrived and the case was cracked
                            that was Mariah herself, so you order 15 more copies. DO IT.

Let's become like BTS. I ordered 6,500 copies, funded by me.
                            My Chart

Comment

This is what happens when you stan WCC.
                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                                ... and, most importantly, Shaka is back with us!!
                                Awww #lambily #family <3

Comment

My “Here We Go Around Again” Cassette arrived cracked last year. I contacted the store via Twitter & Email and was fully reimbursed while I got to keep the item. It’s a blessing in disguise

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                    Mariah's top 15 Xmas songs on Nov. 11 on Spotify:

01 - +1,057,738 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                                    02 - +175,532 - 1994 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                                    03 - +101,402 - 2021 - Fall In Love at Christmas
                                    04 - +85,737 - 2020 - Oh Santa! (Remix)
                                    05 - +64,489 - 1994 - O Holy Night
                                    That's a strong Top 5.
                                    Especially the Top 2 , slay.
                                    FILAC is stable and Oh Santa! Remix could do much better with some lil promo.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                      that was Mariah herself, so you order 15 more copies. DO IT.

Let's become like BTS. I ordered 6,500 copies, funded by me.

---

I'm very sorry LambChild, that sucks!

Comment

• Comment

• Dont hate me because I love FILAC but im so happy that oh santa is getting 10.000 streams more every day. I adore that song I listen to it more than FILAC. It has been stuck with me since it came out lol

Comment

• Comment

• Plus Special Billboard Magazine Edition.

And more surprises on the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                                Dont hate me because I love FILAC but im so happy that oh santa is getting 10.000 streams more every day. I adore that song I listen to it more than FILAC. It has been stuck with me since it came out lol
                                                Last year I played oh Santa remix more than AIW probably this year gonna be the same. With earbuds sounds so good

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Last year I played oh Santa remix more than AIW probably this year gonna be the same. With earbuds sounds so good
                                                  I rarely use AIWFCIY anymore.

Silent NIght is my go-to-version and then also One Child and now FILAC. Last year I played OS like a lunatic as well.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Same! I played it more than I did all i want for xmas and probably I will do the same this year. It is so easy to listen to and it gives me so much energy. Love it
                                                    Last edited by Yerac; Fri November 12, 2021, 20:30.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X