Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
    I don't think it's been mentioned yet this year, but this still remains Mariah's best Christmas song of all time.

2 minutes made up on the spot that's better some entire careers
    This is so overrated, i mean its cute but nothing more

Doesnt touch One Child, When Christmas Comes or Lil Snowman
    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
    Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Random thought. I bought two Celine Dion concert tickets last week and that made me realise SSF tour was such a bargain!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

This is so overrated, i mean its cute but nothing more

Doesnt touch One Child, When Christmas Comes or Lil Snowman
        It’s shocking that you would put Lil Snowman and One Child in the same league loooool One Child is A+++++
        matrial, WCC is just alright (love the way belts the last note live though and Lil Snowman is just unbearable... I gave up on that just after playing it once...

Back to Xmas in NY, the melody is just gorgeous, as amazing as One Child. She better not waste that tune and recycle that melody for a new Xmas song/ballad. A guaranteed hit!
        Last edited by MayoAndMustard; Sun November 14, 2021, 01:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

It’s shocking that you would put Lil Snowman and One Child in the same league loooool One Child is A+++++
          matrial, WCC is just alright (love the way belts the last nite live though and Lil Snowman is just unbearable... I gave up on that just after playing it once...

Back to Xmas in NY, the melody is just gorgeous, as amazing as One Child. She better not waste that tune and recycle that melody for a new Xmas song/ballad. A guaranteed hit!
          It was a joke lol. I listened to that song once.

One Child is godly

I just had to do an impromptu. My voice is kinda shot

https://voca.ro/1eGF7v3teXCH

Comment

It was a joke lol. I listened to that song once.

One Child is godly

I just had to do an impromptu. My voice is kinda shot

https://voca.ro/1eGF7v3teXCH
            this is genuinely a masterpiece compostion.

My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

this is genuinely a masterpiece compostion.

I think i heard an edit of that but with her vocals on top. It was amazing.

BTW What note did i hit at the end of my rendition ?

There was absolutely no way that line I switched to head voice was happening in chest

Mariah is vocal suicide.

Comment

There was absolutely no way that line I switched to head voice was happening in chest

Mariah is vocal suicide.
                Was that a duet with jeremimi? Looool

Comment

Was that a duet with jeremimi? Looool
                  Gurl please. I was on key for most of it. I had to quickly switch to head voice because that line was NOT happening in chest voice. At least tonight. I could do it on a good day !

Comment

• The older I get the wiser I am and the more I understand Mariah’s obsession with Shake It Off

I just heard it in CVS, a true masterpiece

Comment

• Finally crossed 700M!

Comment

Random thought. I bought two Celine Dion concert tickets last week and that made me realise SSF tour was such a bargain!!!!!!
                        Celine is worth it. Have seen her many times live in concert. One of the best performers I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of big names.
                        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Celine is worth it. Have seen her many times live in concert. One of the best performers I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of big names.
                          100% agree, Celine is one of the best live performers I’ve ever seen

Comment

• Oh yes Celine’s show is definitely worth the money! Fingers crossed there will be no Covid and no more cancellation/rescheduling.

Comment

• I've had a dream with Madonna last night. We were playing some sort of chrildren's game... lol.

I love when my favs appear in my dreams. I was also once singing with Mariah. <3
                              My Chart

Comment

• i often have dreams that involved Maluma and Nick Jonas

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                I've had a dream with Madonna last night. We were playing some sort of chrildren's game... lol.

I love when my favs appear in my dreams. I was also once singing with Mariah. <3

Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                  The older I get the wiser I am and the more I understand Mariah’s obsession with Shake It Off

SIO's potential, though. If only WBT gave it a chance at #1 even for a week, Mariah would have 20 #1s in her name right now.

Comment

Mariah is vocal suicide.
                                    That one child was terrible. Sorry. You've got good head voice range tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sri View Post

That one child was terrible. Sorry. You've got good head voice range tho.
                                      No my thing either, sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

No my thing either, sorry
                                        Let's hear your rendition

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                          The older I get the wiser I am and the more I understand Mariah’s obsession with Shake It Off

Sis did that

Comment

• AIW it’s very close to the top50 this week, maybe next week she re-enters

Comment

• I got my Billboard issue. Nothing new but it’s a nice compilation of her various interviews and reviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                                Sis did that
                                                We love SIO.
                                                Massive bop.

The video is lit too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                  AIW it’s very close to the top50 this week, maybe next week she re-enters
                                                  She def will next week.

I can't believe the numbers are so low for the other songs, that's a super weak Top 5

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                                    I got my Billboard issue. Nothing new but it’s a nice compilation of her various interviews and reviews.
                                                    Nice.
                                                    I'd love to have one.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X