No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG her new mask picture, the hair!!!!! This is my favorite new look on her, the pony tail braid, the Butterfly dark golden hair color, so freaking gorgeous

Last edited by allygdale; Tue February 9, 2021, 19:19.

Comment

• What WBT performance are y’all talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
        What WBT performance are y’all talking about?
        She's performing on Live with Kelly and Ryan on Feb 12 and it's been reported she's doing WBT.
        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

OMFG her new mask picture, the hair!!!!! This is my favorite new look on her, the pony tail braid, the Butterfly dark golden hair color, so freaking gorgeous

Queen of: somehow pretending she’s gone dark and then stepping out in public with light blonde hair a day later

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post

She's performing on Live with Kelly and Ryan on Feb 12 and it's been reported she's doing WBT.
            Should be “Skydiving”

Comment

• She looks amazing and I love her supportive public health messages.
              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Fingers crossed for a new prerecorded climax or that she may take a shot at a new arrangement live !

It's time

Comment

• Good to get a change , the dark hair makes her face glow and standout even more.

Comment

• Also can we give a shoutout to the outfit?

This is the sort of tasteful attire I like to see Mariah in more often. Less gowns and more down to earth simple looks but in a classy and sexy way.

Anytime Mariah covers up the cleavage (when it doesn't look like two big melons) I have to thank the heavens.

Black is also a good colour for her cause her outfits tend to be classier with less boobage

Last edited by skylynx; Tue February 9, 2021, 20:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                      I can’t be the only one who watched the underneath the stars mv once, then never watched it again.
                      I guess it was mostly a treat for the Dutch fans. I was thrilled we got a video that was filmed for 90% in our country.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I guess it was mostly a treat for the Dutch fans. I was thrilled we got a video that was filmed for 90% in our country.
                        Probably only watched it 3 or 4 times all up since it was released. The footage spoils the concept I had in my mind really.

I would've much preferred a darker night scene....a sequence that is very moody, plays with the heart and visually arresting like a movie.

* Shots of Mariah lying down and playing with the grass
                        * A high concept dream sequence where she's floating on stars or even walking in a water reflecting star-y backdrop
                        * She finds her love amongst the stars and they dance across the night sky
                        * La La Land concept where it's choregraphed with a classy vintage backdrop

Beautiful and bittersweetly
                        You were fading into me and
                        I was gently fading into you
                        But the time went sailing by
                        Reluctantly we said goodbye
                        And we left our secret place so far behind
                        And I lay in bed all night and I was
                        Drifting, drifting, drifting,

My mood board for this concept:

Last edited by skylynx; Tue February 9, 2021, 21:19.

Comment

• Almost 492k likes. Can this make 500k tomorrow?

She's had a series of hit tweet this year and February is just only beginning. I like it that she's putting her weight behind social causes, and looking at the comments she's getting less hatred then she used to for these things.

Comment

• Just received my CB vinyl today.
                            Listening to it right now.
                            God, one of her top 3 albums ever. PeriodT.
                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Your expectations were too high skylynx

Mariah never had big story videos back then. I guess my expectations were a lot lower, so I liked it for what it was.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I think it’s safe for Mariah to support Britney on social media, we know she has before, but it would be especially helpful now given her past and how she was fortunate enough to escape a similar situation, and the fact that Britney’s court date is Thursday

Britney’s boyfriend went off on her father, a violent Morgan-like figure, and someone told People Mag that Britney really does want out

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                  Also can we give a shoutout to the outfit?

This is the sort of tasteful attire I like to see Mariah in more often. Less gowns and more down to earth simple looks but in a classy and sexy way.

Anytime Mariah covers up the cleavage (when it doesn't look like two big melons) I have to thank the heavens.

Black is also a good colour for her cause her outfits tend to be classier with less boobage

Tommy is that you?

She does rock black so well but my favorite colors on Mariah are white, white gold, cream, yellow, orange, all shades of red but especially pure red like MTV Movie Awards 05, very muted pink, and brown

She looks great in sage/vinatge green too, all earthy colors are gorgeous on her

I don’t love her in silver, her skin has some golden undertones and so she always glows in gold, same reason she looks so great in yellow

Last edited by allygdale; Tue February 9, 2021, 22:36.

Comment

Good to get a change , the dark hair makes her face glow and standout even more.

Too dark, darker than her own hair color

Her most gorgeous shades are usually all over sunset brown or honey brown with subtle highlights and lowlights like she is rocking in that pic from today, think 97-98, early Caution era, also this color on top from last year
                                    Last edited by allygdale; Tue February 9, 2021, 23:01.

Comment

Tommy is that you?

She does rock black so well but my favorite colors on Mariah are white, white gold, cream, yellow, orange, all shades of red but especially pure red like MTV Movie Awards 05, very muted pink, and brown

She looks great in sage/vinatge green too, all earthy colors are gorgeous on her

I don’t love her in silver, her skin has some golden undertones and so she always glows in gold, same reason she looks so great in yellow
                                      Say what you will of Tommy but she has some of her best, most natural and most tasteful looks during the Sony days.

Comment

Probably only watched it 3 or 4 times all up since it was released. The footage spoils the concept I had in my mind really.

I would've much preferred a darker night scene....a sequence that is very moody, plays with the heart and visually arresting like a movie.

* Shots of Mariah lying down and playing with the grass
                                        * A high concept dream sequence where she's floating on stars or even walking in a water reflecting star-y backdrop
                                        * She finds her love amongst the stars and they dance across the night sky
                                        * La La Land concept where it's choregraphed with a classy vintage backdrop
                                        Your concept is like a mix of the ABMB and My All music videos. You can combine then both with UTS playing in the background
                                        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Your concept is like a mix of the ABMB and My All music videos. You can combine then both with UTS playing in the background
                                          I love the simplicity of My All and the colour palette. That's the sort of quality video that she deserves.

UTS I would like a midnight blue with beautiful stars.

Speaking of My All, it's her most mature and sexy video. More of that please.

All the shots are high on imagery and sophistication, I particularly also love 3:05 the scene with the flowers and of course the opening scene on the upside down boat.

Last edited by skylynx; Tue February 9, 2021, 23:09.

Comment

• I think this photo and colour hair ages her.

Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                            Too dark, darker than her own hair color

Her most gorgeous shades are usually all over sunset brown or honey brown with subtle highlights and lowlights like she is rocking in that pic from today, think 97-98, early Caution era, also this color on top from last year
                                            prod.irishmirror.ie\/incoming\/article23225405.ece\/ALTERNATES\/s615b\/2_Mariah_Carey_Christmas_Photo_0105.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Comment

• I like these hair colours on her...seems to be more on the golden and lighter side

Comment

• The misogyny at its finnest... lord

Comment

• Yasss at the darker hair. She looks #pow.

Comment

What WBT performance are y’all talking about?
                                                    Dahling, the WBT "special" performance at Live with Kelly and Ryan this Friday for Valentine's Day

Comment

Working...
                                                    X