Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    BTS will surpass her anyway by next year.
    They won't.

Comment

didn't you just say the other day that she won't be able to sing FILAC live?
      To be fair, FILAC needs a whole new arrangement to be able to be performed live.
      Not 'cause the lack of ability but there's hundred of harmonies, octave unisons, ad-libs and harmonies. It's impossible to replicate the song in a live setting tho she could hit every note on it. It's just the fact that there's lots going on at the same time.

I hope the performance from the Special is more stripped, even if pre-recorded/not live.

Comment

• Btw, FILAC vid just surpassed 1.5M views on Youtube.

All I Want for Christmas Is You (Make My Wish Come True Edition) slaying with 178M views (pulling 1M daily).

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
            Alejandro Sanz always sings out of key, he's been terrible for 2 decades and Malu, the girl there, struggles with every song she sings.... who are they to shade Mariah..
            Alejandro wasn’t the one who said those nasty comments that was Luis Fonsi but of course Alejandro also laughed about it

Comment

didn't you just say the other day that she won't be able to sing FILAC live?
              Don't see your point. You know perfectly well that if she does that song on stage in its studio arrangement it will be half lipped.
              Are you trying to correlate something said within the confines of a fan forum to major Spanish artists laughing at her on a major show broadcast on a major tv network cos if so its lacking any semblance of logic I fear.
              " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
              Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

They won't.
                Yeah i mean they only have i think 5 maximum right now
                Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Quite off key and lacking breath control throughout but your sustained note was good at the very end
                  You've gotta be kidding me. It's much better than your mess.

Comment

• Ladies, ladies... if you wanna duke it out, perhaps consider a Heartbreaker homage... and film it for our entertainment.

But please... whatever you do, just play Mariah's version while you go at it.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sri View Post

You've gotta be kidding me. It's much better than your mess.
                      At least I got the words right
                      Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Eudaimonia
                        Last.fm
                        Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post

And may I suggest the remix version with the jelly wrestling.
                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

And may I suggest the remix version with the jelly wrestling (the naked version).
                            Fixed
                            Eudaimonia
                            Last.fm
                            Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Yeah i mean they only have i think 5 maximum right now
                              They have 6 #1s, 5 debuts at the top.

But they need 14 more to surpass her, which I don't think it will be doable.
                              Probably BB will change some rule for debuts as well in the near future, and as their songs tends to debut at #1 and spend only that week at the top spot and then free-fall, they will lose that benefit (hopefully).

With Rihanna out of the picture, at this point, Mariah's record is safe.
                              I don't think she would be able to collect 5 more either way anyway.

Comment

Comment

• Luis Fonsi says that Mariah Carey can't sing "Vision of Love" (2021)

Posting this 'cause the English subtitles.

LOL at Mariah's performance being more interesting than the one she supposedly can't do anymore.

And it's a shame 'cause I met Luis (I have friends in common) when I was a teen and he was a sweetheart back then.

I don't know him anymore.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                        Luis Fonsi says that Mariah Carey can't sing "Vision of Love" (2021)

Posting this 'cause the English subtitles.

LOL at Mariah's performance being more interesting than the one she supposedly can't do anymore.

And it's a shame 'cause I met Luis (I have friends in common) when I was a teen and he was a sweetheart back then.

I don't know him anymore.
                                        Thanks for posting cause I did not understand the original. I mean in similar fashion to what others said, the shade is unnecessary and false. Yes, her voice ain’t the same like in 1990, but what else is new? It’s more than 30 years ago. It is sad, and as somebody else said they probably will all praise her when she is death (awful to talk about anyway), but we all saw what happened with Whitney. But even more, Mariah her tone is still pretty much in tact and should always be praised. People can stay pressed.
                                        Eudaimonia
                                        Last.fm
                                        Instagram

Comment

• Comment

Thanks for posting cause I did not understand the original. I mean in similar fashion to what others said, the shade is unnecessary and false. Yes, her voice ain’t the same like in 1990, but what else is new? It’s more than 30 years ago. It is sad, and as somebody else said they probably will all praise her when she is death (awful to talk about anyway), but we all saw what happened with Whitney. But even more, Mariah her tone is still pretty much in tact and should always be praised. People can stay pressed.
                                            Who cares about what Luis Floppy has to say anyways. The rest of the judges are have been as well with horrible voices. Malu is the only one who can sing and she is a depressing singer singing the same kind of song album after album that she doesnt even write. So next! Lol

Comment

• AIW jumped 40 spots on the global spotify to #61 with 1,394,321 streams

Comment

• Mariah on Good Morning America this morning for Strahan birthday

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                                  AIW jumped 40 spots on the global spotify to #61 with 1,394,321 streams
                                                  Seems to continue pattern of weekend bursts.

I think it helps that it snowed in parts of US too.
                                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

And may I suggest the remix version with the jelly wrestling.
                                                    Only if you join in!
                                                    Stan of Meredith.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X