Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MC Back to top200

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
      Mariah on Good Morning America this morning for Strahan birthday
      Can they please get together... marry and have more wonderful children? I swear... someone like him would be totally up my alley (and her's for sure).
      My Chart

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
        MC Back to top200
        incredible. That position should be good for another 6,000 units.
        My Chart

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bm08 View Post

          Seems to continue pattern of weekend bursts.

          I think it helps that it snowed in parts of US too.
          That’s probably why White Christmas by Bing Cosby is higher than AIWFC in yesterday’s US chart (by 40,000). I got concerned then worried looking at the chart since WC had risen so much yesterday.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
            MC Back to top200
            This suggests a significant increase in streaming specifically for "AIWFCIY" ... I wonder how close we are to seeing it re-appear on the Billboard Hot 100! It's got to be (hypothetically) right under the Top 50 at the moment.

            It was probably kept from the Top 50 this week due to the popularity of Summer Walker's album's tracks on streaming. Next week, Taylor Swift's RED tracks as well as Silk Sonic's could also keep it from the Top 50... and then the following week is Adele's 30. So it might not come back to the Billboard Hot 100 until the week after Thanksgiving. Sigh.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post

              This suggests a significant increase in streaming specifically for "AIWFCIY" ... I wonder how close we are to seeing it re-appear on the Billboard Hot 100! It's got to be (hypothetically) right under the Top 50 at the moment.

              It was probably kept from the Top 50 this week due to the popularity of Summer Walker's album's tracks on streaming. Next week, Taylor Swift's RED tracks as well as Silk Sonic's could also keep it from the Top 50... and then the following week is Adele's 30. So it might not come back to the Billboard Hot 100 until the week after Thanksgiving. Sigh.
              I already posted the projection and it was seating at top60 this week, with the big increase on streaming it's probably re-entering next week

              Comment


              • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                Can they please get together... marry and have more wonderful children? I swear... someone like him would be totally up my alley (and her's for sure).
                She's happy with Bryan

                Comment


                • I thought we’d get a press release with the trailer for the Xmas special like last year

                  Comment


                  • I think it's gonna re-enter next week, but not as high as previous years because all the new releases.
                    And then probably it will fall some places after Adele's 30 release.
                    Then during December it will gain stability and I predict 2 weeks at #1 and 20M on the 24th on Spotify.

                    Comment


                    • Mimi surpassed 22M monthly listeners on Spotify.



                      The last 3 or 4 days it's been gaining almost 500K.

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • OT, but this is IMO her best live performance EVER . It surpassed IIO at SNL.



                          Untouchable.

                          Comment


                          • Hehe - lambs cancelling Mr One Hit Wonder Fonzi on his twitter...

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                OT, but this is IMO her best live performance EVER . It surpassed IIO at SNL.



                                Untouchable.
                                Amen, seriously jaw dropping, the deep rich tone is everything, I pray we get some deep full singing on the new album

                                She’s just straight singing, taking her time with it, she sounds like literal music
                                Last edited by allygdale; Mon November 15, 2021, 21:41.

                                Comment


                                • I was looking at the Christmas playlists on Spotify and noticed some changes: Ariana’s Santa Tell Me moved to second listing above Wham’s Last Christmas. Could she get to the top of the list?

                                  AIWFCIY is not in the Christmas Classics playlist which probably hurts it at least in the US (just a little). Casual listeners are more likely to choose Classics especially in December. AIFCIY ended at #4 on Christmas Eve/Day in US behind 3 classics.

                                  Just caution for the season. Hopefully a week at #1.
                                  Last edited by Askforsnow; Mon November 15, 2021, 22:15.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                                    She's happy with Bryan
                                    After The Rock talked about how much he loved her in a red carpet interview, I held out hope that she'd get on that. He was single at the time, but she didn't do it.

                                    I will never get over her getting with Nick Cannon. Never, ever, ever, ever.

                                    Out of all the men who were available to her, younger if that's really what she wanted, she chose Nick Cornball F-Boy Cannon.

                                    Comment


                                    •  
                                      Underneath The Stars

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Almond View Post
                                        Hehe - lambs cancelling Mr One Hit Wonder Fonzi on his twitter...
                                        Isn't Despacito his only big hit? That's his song, right? And he needed a bigger artist (Justin Bieber) to increase its reach?

                                        Comment


                                        • I like his reactions of Mariah. he talks about details that help me appreciate songs differently.
                                          Underneath The Stars

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by banksy View Post

                                            Isn't Despacito his only big hit? That's his song, right? And he needed a bigger artist (Just Bieber) to increase its reach?
                                            As a massive hit, yes, but he's been famous since a longtime. Having some latin hits.

                                            Honestly, when I read that he said that about Mariah, I got so pissed, but now, I can only think about how uncultured and ignorant he is and I'm just like, whatever.
                                            Underneath The Stars

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

                                              The only one I respect there is María José Llergó who is a fantastic singer... but how can you shade to the singer/writer and producer of the song you just chose for your contestant
                                              Will.I.Am pulled a similar stunt on The Voice UK after someone sang one of her songs. It was so cringe, and clearly made the contestant uncomfortable.

                                              He wishes BEP had Mariah's legacy and relevance.

                                              You know you're a big deal when a hardly-was is taking lame shots at you unprompted.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by chilled View Post

                                                As a massive hit, yes, but he's been famous since a longtime. Having some latin hits.

                                                Honestly, when I read that he said that about Mariah, I got so pissed, but now, I can only think about how uncultured and ignorant he is and I'm just like, whatever.
                                                He wanted the Billboard record for longest-running #1, and he's probably salty about that. He went on a bunch of late-night shows to keep its numbers up toward the end of its run, but it didn't happen.

                                                When you can't beat 'em, make fun of 'em. It's so childish.

                                                Comment


                                                • Interesting fact about Mariah in Japan that I didn't know:



                                                  Only western artist from that list(the others are K-Pop idol groups).

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Sad it didn’t debut on the hot 100

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X